[ROM][SM-G313HU] AOSP 5.1.1 and CM12.1 for Galaxy Ace 4

Search This thread

nuzzydev

Feb 6, 2016
Bandung
hy dude, i think you should know between ACE 4 is (SM-G316HU) and Gal V or S Duos (SM-G313bla bla bla) you know before posting check out type and name device first, i know you a senior member right? so you have to more learning about type or model or name device, couse many people(junior or newbie cannot distinguish between name and type. example Galaxy SIII you wrote on post is (i9305) its worng right it should be (i9300) lol please make it clear i think clear is can understand for newbie or senior member. thanks a lot, and i'm sorry for my bad english. em from Indonesia

zdig1

Jun 22, 2014
is there any recent recovery on g313hu
the one shared is 2.8.7 but i see some video with v3 ?

Last edited:

jaskaran123

Mar 11, 2017
thanks bro for this good rom, my s dous 3 stock rom affected with a deadly virus. so i flashed ur rom. can u solve lag issues. sometimes the device hangs

Parthib

Aug 27, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Need Some Help Here :D
i have ported cm12 from core33g to ace4(Sm-g316hu)
but it was stucked at bootlogo then i cherry-picked core33g mali driver commit from core33g kernel.
but now it is stucked at bootanimation.
i am getting logcat .but having a hard time to understand the error in it.
i only replaced this files from stock to port
>dtb
>custom zImage

jaskaran123

Mar 11, 2017
hello. VOIP calls not working in both roms. please share the correct build.prop command to enable it. other things in both roms work fast.but i prefer to use aosp 5.1 instead of cm12.1 cuz of our low ram device. thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

The rom is really good but it still has some bugs. I used this rom in my S Duos 3 (SM-G313HU) for a while and I found out that when using free messaging or calling services like whatsapp, line or viber. The receiver cannot hear my voice even though normal calling work perfectly. And this rom need some serious optimisations for gaming and video playback. Ram management is good but sometimes it's unstable. Hope you will find a fix for the calling bug.
i too facing this issue. please report if u found any solutions for this.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

The rom is really good but it still has some bugs. I used this rom in my S Duos 3 (SM-G313HU) for a while and I found out that when using free messaging or calling services like whatsapp, line or viber. The receiver cannot hear my voice even though normal calling work perfectly. And this rom need some serious optimisations for gaming and video playback. Ram management is good but sometimes it's unstable. Hope you will find a fix for the calling bug.
i too facing this issue. please report if u found any solutions for this.

Aalesund

Jul 22, 2014
Just tested now, but is too laggy!!!
Even with Pico gapps and uses only about 50% ram memory this ROM is too laggy. Yes, the CM12 (Android 5.1.1) looks better than CM11 (Android 4.4.4) but the phone SM-G313HU is low-end and can't carry Android 5. Very often I receive a message "XXXXXXX is not responding".
My opinion is that CM11 (Android 4.4.4) is the best custom rom for SM-G313HU. Works fine, no lag.
I recommend this: https://xdaforums.com/ace-4/development/rom-cyanogenmod-11-galaxy-ace-4-t3189795

jaskaran123

Mar 11, 2017
Just tested now, but is too laggy!!!
Even with Pico gapps and uses only about 50% ram memory this ROM is too laggy. Yes, the CM12 (Android 5.1.1) looks better than CM11 (Android 4.4.4) but the phone SM-G313HU is low-end and can't carry Android 5. Very often I receive a message "XXXXXXX is not responding".
My opinion is that CM11 (Android 4.4.4) is the best custom rom for SM-G313HU. Works fine, no lag.
I recommend this: https://xdaforums.com/ace-4/development/rom-cyanogenmod-11-galaxy-ace-4-t3189795

Any Other Roms availible for Sm-G313HU Sir? What about Android Oreo GO edition?

Reactions: rasoooli

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    General:
    AOSP 5.1 and CM12.1 for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 (SM-G313HU). Note that Google apps are not included.

What works:
    • Pretty much everything
    What does not:
    • FM Radio (removed from the firmware)

Download:
    Downloads moved.
    CM12.1
    AOSP
    Google Apps

Screenies:
    Screenshot_2015-12-27-10-36-01.jpgScreenshot_2015-12-27-10-36-35.pngScreenshot_2015-12-27-10-36-30.pngScreenshot_2015-12-27-10-36-45.pngScreenshot_2015-12-27-10-38-20.png

Sources:

Please report any bugs to this thread.

Thanks alot to TheNikiz for a device tree and helping me with some thingies.
    Did you figure out the codec issues? For example the Facebook video playback?

Yeah, you need to patch frameworks_av like in cm12 to add YcbYCr color format, and add proper media_codecs.xml. Haven't tested facebook tho, but video recording/playing and apps like youtube work. Check out git repo.
    Tho that routing still annoys crap outta me, it tries to add route to gateway, but fails, cause gw is in another network, we need to add static route to rmnet0 address instead, i tested adding it manually and it worked.
    @itigr Thanks for the ROM but isn't there any possibility of getting the mobile data thing fixed permanently?
    Also,ROM with pretty much everything working with tiltle[Experimental].
    weird. @Nikiz how did you unlock the bootloader of the almost dead Trend 2 or it wasn't locked?
    @itigr Thanks for the ROM but isn't there any possibility of getting the mobile data thing fixed permanently?
    Also,ROM with pretty much everything working with tiltle[Experimental].
    weird.

No, at least not now. And i don't want to spend one more week figuring out why it doesn't work, i will probably pause dev for indefinite period 'coz i'm tired of this.
    Yep, cause i messed with sources alot :D
    @itigr ok... but...
    First of all AOSP sucks(It doesn't even have a file manager)
    There's alot more bugs i.e
    Wifi does't work (always shows exclamation even though the wifi is working good)
    Calls doesn't end(mention about the work around for this too)
    Last thing isn't there anyway that I can flash both ROM's by @Nikiz and you without editing things?
    Coz having to switch recovery is really a hard task!

Got the bootloader unlocked by just typing "fastboot oem unlock-go" into the terminal. I just made a minimal device tree for this phone, with the partition information, TWRP settings and the fstab-file. I just built it and I was surprised that it booted on the first try. All I had to do was to fix the fstab-file, change the pixel format and add couple of recovery settings to make it fully working. Building CM12.1 now. (Luckily there was couple of officially supported, similar Huawei devices, so I just copied bunch of code from there.. :D)