[ROM][SM-G313HU] Cyanogenmod 11 for Galaxy Ace 4

Search This thread

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
I modified the init.{device_name}.rc file in boot.img to get the storage to work. It varies on different phones. I will take a look when I get home.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Nope.

Ramdisk and framework too. I decompiled the framework and it only have usb storage in storage_list.xml

itigr

Oct 21, 2014
Lahdenpohja
why the kernel source not included on your device tree?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah, Nikiz is right, the only difference is couple options like samsung_mtp are disabled.

___
And eh, sorry for being a**holish, but i am depressed as hell and i doubt i will ever build cyan for devices other than HU/HN unless i get that "other device" and pc instead of a bleeping heater.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwin Hamal

Nikiz

Feb 14, 2014
Kauhajoki
Yeah, Nikiz is right, the only difference is couple options like samsung_mtp are disabled.

___
And eh, sorry for being a**holish, but i am depressed as hell and i doubt i will ever build cyan for devices other than HU/HN unless i get that "other device" and pc instead of a bleeping heater.

I don't understand why G313HU has CONFIG_LOGO enabled as it blanks the screen for a while before the boot animation starts and it has CONFIG_SEC_THERMISTOR disabled (cpu/battery temperature).

itigr

Oct 21, 2014
Lahdenpohja
I don't understand why G313HU has CONFIG_LOGO enabled as it blanks the screen for a while before the boot animation starts and it has CONFIG_SEC_THERMISTOR disabled (cpu/battery temperature).

No idea, i din't make those configs. Gonna change these later and probly upload new build.

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
Have you tried decompiling kernel? Do it and take a look for init files, sdcard/extsdcard should be even with storage_list.xml ones

Edit: not decompiling, unpacking..

Yes, i unpacked the kernel but it has two files with init.(device).rc
init.scx15.rc
init.vivalto3gvn_base.rc
Both has almost the same configuration.
And i have edited storage_list.xml in framework but no use.
I think that /system/bin/sdcard has a problem, so FUSE mounts doesn't work.

Nikiz

Feb 14, 2014
Kauhajoki
G313HU/HN are almost the same devices, except the thing that G313HN has NFC
G313HZ is totally different, even the SoC

And HN has only one SIM-slot. It would be interesting to see if it would be possible to solder a second SIM-slot to this. :D If the HU has 4 battery pins, it could be possible to add NFC by just putting in a HN-battery..

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
And HN has only one SIM-slot. It would be interesting to see if it would be possible to solder a second SIM-slot to this. :D If the HU has 4 battery pins, it could be possible to add NFC by just putting in a HN-battery..

Just wondering why samsung give this phone a lot of other variants
Edit: I thought both the board and battery must have NFC chip in order to work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    General:
    Cyanogenmod 11 for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 (SM-G313HU), deodexed. Note: Google apps are not included. Get them here.

What works:
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth (file transfer works, report if headset/mice/keyboard/whatever does(not))
    • Calls
    • MultiSIM
    • Camera
    • Data connection
    • Text messages
    • USB (Adb, MTP, PTP, UMS, Tethering, etc etc)
    • Wifi
    • Wifi Tethering
    What does not:
    • FM Radio (removed from the firmware)
    Bugs:
    • First startup lags alot (yes, it still does).
    • Watching some videos on Facebook crashes the app. Disable automatic video playback from settings

Download:
    Latest build (20151209)

Screenies:
    Screenshot_2015-08-30-10-00-28.jpgScreenshot_2015-08-30-10-00-44.pngScreenshot_2015-08-30-10-00-52.pngScreenshot_2015-08-30-10-01-16.png

Sources:

Please report any bugs to this thread.

Thanks alot to TheNikiz for a device tree and helping me with some thingies.
    Edwin Hamal, that's strange, BT works perfectly for me, could you provide adb logcat output?

Arrow_Strider, That's really pain in the ass to at least get device to boot. I would try to compile CM for this phone, but i really have no time now :<
    if you are about extsdcard write permissions, those can be easily fixed.
    CallerUI never crashed when i was using stock, weird.

benis4, here's a philz recovery that i compiled recently for flashing using odin, ik i should have made topic for this one.
    Does it work for Sansumg Galaxy Ace 4 LTE (SM-G313MU)?

SM-G313HU and SM-G313MU have completely different hardware (different brand of processors), so it will not work.
    Thanks for your answer.

Can you please point me to any rom that would work on SM-G313MU? Official or not. It´s hard to find yet...

There isn't any atm. The best you can do now is root your phone and remove stock bloatware.
    Any word on the G316M? It's just plain Ace 4 as far as I know. No idea about the chipset though.

Silly samsung releasing tons of variants of the same phone.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone