[ROM][SM-G313HU] Cyanogenmod 11 for Galaxy Ace 4

Search This thread

Prathamesh 27

Mar 14, 2018
Please fix the Bluetooth error.. it's not showing devices.. also the online video not loading on Facebook/Instagram

Prathamesh 27

Mar 14, 2018
Bluetooth Error..

Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
General:
Cyanogenmod 11 for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 (SM-G313HU), deodexed. Note: Google apps are not included. Get them here.

What works:
  • Audio
  • Bluetooth (file transfer works, report if headset/mice/keyboard/whatever does(not))
  • Calls
  • MultiSIM
  • Camera
  • Data connection
  • Text messages
  • USB (Adb, MTP, PTP, UMS, Tethering, etc etc)
  • Wifi
  • Wifi Tethering
What does not:
  • FM Radio (removed from the firmware)
Bugs:
  • First startup lags alot (yes, it still does).
  • Watching some videos on Facebook crashes the app. Disable automatic video playback from settings

Download:
Latest build (20151209)

Screenies:
View attachment 3456334View attachment 3456335View attachment 3456336View attachment 3456337

Sources:

Please report any bugs to this thread.

Thanks alot to TheNikiz for a device tree and helping me with some thingies.

I have been using this room for a while and noticed that the Bluetooth is not working. It stops after a while and restarts automatically. Please fix this Error and also the Facebook/Instagram video playback doesn't work(doesn't play any videos)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    General:
    Cyanogenmod 11 for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 (SM-G313HU), deodexed. Note: Google apps are not included. Get them here.

What works:
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth (file transfer works, report if headset/mice/keyboard/whatever does(not))
    • Calls
    • MultiSIM
    • Camera
    • Data connection
    • Text messages
    • USB (Adb, MTP, PTP, UMS, Tethering, etc etc)
    • Wifi
    • Wifi Tethering
    What does not:
    • FM Radio (removed from the firmware)
    Bugs:
    • First startup lags alot (yes, it still does).
    • Watching some videos on Facebook crashes the app. Disable automatic video playback from settings

Download:
    Latest build (20151209)

Screenies:
    Screenshot_2015-08-30-10-00-28.jpgScreenshot_2015-08-30-10-00-44.pngScreenshot_2015-08-30-10-00-52.pngScreenshot_2015-08-30-10-01-16.png

Sources:

Please report any bugs to this thread.

Thanks alot to TheNikiz for a device tree and helping me with some thingies.
    Edwin Hamal, that's strange, BT works perfectly for me, could you provide adb logcat output?

Arrow_Strider, That's really pain in the ass to at least get device to boot. I would try to compile CM for this phone, but i really have no time now :<
    if you are about extsdcard write permissions, those can be easily fixed.
    CallerUI never crashed when i was using stock, weird.

benis4, here's a philz recovery that i compiled recently for flashing using odin, ik i should have made topic for this one.
    Does it work for Sansumg Galaxy Ace 4 LTE (SM-G313MU)?

SM-G313HU and SM-G313MU have completely different hardware (different brand of processors), so it will not work.
    Thanks for your answer.

Can you please point me to any rom that would work on SM-G313MU? Official or not. It´s hard to find yet...

There isn't any atm. The best you can do now is root your phone and remove stock bloatware.
    Any word on the G316M? It's just plain Ace 4 as far as I know. No idea about the chipset though.

Silly samsung releasing tons of variants of the same phone.