Which ROM you are using ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

alegatorul

Aug 15, 2014
Timișoara ( Bedford UK )
Hi,
I installed yesterday cm11 green
Works great, i can't save new contacts to sim, only to phone...
Very stable, dunno how to open the drower above...when i slide it pop up the menu with quick settings, battery last longer in screen off mode, but when i use data or wifi internet it's eating like 1-2 % in 10 minutes...don't like this...
Overall great

David Masa

Apr 29, 2015
The Lineage OS v14.1 link seems to be broken. It can't find the file (puaj, Yandex disk). Plus, which link is for which device? vivalto3mve seems to refer to Galaxy V Plus. According to what I see in my Galaxy Ace 4 Neo, vivalto-e3 is its codename. However, if those are compatible (E.g. vivalto3mve ROMs work on vivalto-e3), then please mention it.

Reactions: hungvip2001

hungvip2001

Jul 12, 2016
Hoa Binh
The Lineage OS v14.1 link seems to be broken. It can't find the file (puaj, Yandex disk). Plus, which link is for which device? vivalto3mve seems to refer to Galaxy V Plus. According to what I see in my Galaxy Ace 4 Neo, vivalto-e3 is its codename. However, if those are compatible (E.g. vivalto3mve ROMs work on vivalto-e3), then please mention it.
Code names are not popular. I see people in XDA use model name more often. You can see the title of thread for compatible model, they share the same ROM.

I am fixing links. This is the LOS14 v1 beta if you want to test : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=961840155545589826

Last edited:

David Masa

Apr 29, 2015

Bogdan010

Feb 29, 2016
*Deleted*
See post #2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone