[ROM][SM-G318H/HZ/DS/ML] Mega Thread Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Neo/ Galaxy V Plus

Which ROM you are using ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Kikaa99

Feb 23, 2015
It need a to seperate

there are plenty rom here...but we need to divide it into each model which design for it.

as example: i choose MaxiCM 5.1 to install on my sm-g318hz but it does not have front facing camera option because maybe it design for sm-g318ml that does not have front facing camera.my sm-g318hz has front facing camera.

most of the rom it work on all sm-g318 line model but u might expect some missing feature that ur phone have like the example above.

if u guys has test one of the rom,pls give feedback so we can divide the rom which it design for it model.

Kikaa99

Feb 23, 2015
Root problem

One more thing that i want to mention is if u have latest stock rom with "ASKS Security"....before doing any root method,pls downgrade ur rom first.

How to know if u have "ASKS Security" installed ?
-Go to Settings > About Phone > Find "ASKS Security Version"

If dont have it then u are on the old version of stock rom and can do any root method without any problem.

it is because if u do that u will get stuck on Logo when u boot for example "Galaxy V Plus" because i have sm-g318hz device.
i have experience this problem when i try flashing prerooted rom when i have "ASKS Security" installed on my sm-g318hz.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone