• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] SM-G850F ★ Galaxy S6 Rom ★ v2.5 ★ End of the Line

Will you Flash ?

• Yes

Votes: 72 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

DeathHawk

Jun 9, 2014
Peine
www.youtube.com
Attention: By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! Use it at your own risk !

ROM FEATURE

France base SM-G850F Firmware 5.0.2
Deodexed
S6 Launcher
S6 Keyboard
S6 Wheather Widget
S6 Apps
Fully rooted with SuperSu

Video

Bugs
S6 Launcher Theme not working

Download
Rom Download Here MEGA

How to Install

Full Wipe via TWRP
Select Rom from you Decive and Install

ChangeLog

v2.5
Lockscreen fix
Add STranslator from S6
New Aroma Picture
916MB Size
Add more Sound (Ringtones and more)

Thanks to
@citymen34 for make the Rom Base :cool:
@Albe95 for the S6 Apps Port :)
@Smilex93 for Aroma Picture :)

Sry guys to be not Online :/

Hey Guys and before i write my little text i must say to you, Many Many Thanks to the Support and the good Featback

But yeaj´h, i must tell your Guys a very back massage. I Stop woking on anythink, like the S6 Rom and Modding. Reason i have a crash with my Motocycle and the GAlaxy Alpha is Broken like the Iphone 6 Bendgate, it´s not working and i buy a new LCD Display but anyways not working, so i give it away. Now i have a Nexus 5

Also, i have no time anymore for Rom making and Flashing Roms )Nexus 5 Stock) , I will STOP making ANdroid thinks, "well why ?" i have many thinks to do in my Real life, like Working and making Driver Licence.

I will not come back guys, my Golden Days are Over ....

Yeah, i wish you all guys you will be lucky in life and to have much success, yeah i am very Sorry to you Guys but my eal Life is much important then Android Development

Bye Guys :crying:

Last edited:
Screenshot
dgeVyU.png
c0neVz.png

PW8hUf.png
Il2mzj.png

4MGW2T.png
F9v7VG.png

j8c5BT.png
kPRxX3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rey_

mildj84ns

Dec 19, 2014
Munich
I did a full wipe, data, cache, dalvik cache...and flashed this rom with twrp, everything went ok but after reboot the phone is stuck on black Samsung Galaxy Alpha screen.
Any suggestions?

simonarturo

Jun 19, 2014
Reactions: hensk

Za_RO_Maniac

May 10, 2009
Bucharest
?

First of all thanks for this, looks very nice !

I wanted to ask if there is any chance to get a dark version of the ROM? (I'm talking of course about the menu not being so withe) Being an amoled phone this could help on battery side and also for me looks better :)

Thanks!

Reactions: Angelvoice

klau77

Feb 23, 2015
Lollipop

Attention: By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! Use it at your own risk !

ROM FEATURE

Deodexed
S6 Launcher
S6 Keyboard
S6 Wheather Widget
S6 Apps

Video

Bugs

Download
Rom Download Here MEGA

Hot to Install

Full Wipe via TWRP

Thanks to
Can i flsh this rom on 850m model?

hensk

Aug 11, 2006
Skopje
no m8,antill is no offical 502 for 850M,you cant flash it,
you will have bootloop & without network conection (no 2/3/4LTe coverige diffrent modem on M)

Reactions: klau77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ROM FEATURE

Deodexed
    S6 Launcher
    S6 Keyboard
    S6 Wheather Widget
    S6 Apps

Video

Bugs

Download
    Rom Download Here MEGA

How to Install

Full Wipe via TWRP

ChangeLog

v2.5
    Lockscreen fix
    Add STranslator from S6
    New Aroma Picture
    916MB Size

Thanks to
    @citymen34 for make the Rom Base :cool:
    @Albe95 for the S6 Apps Port :)
    @Smilex93 for Aroma Picture :)

Hey Guys and before i write my little text i must say to you, Many Many Thanks to the Support and the good Featback

But yeaj´h, i must tell your Guys a very back massage. I Stop woking on anythink, like the S6 Rom and Modding. Reason i have a crash with my Motocycle and the GAlaxy Alpha is Broken like the Iphone 6 Bendgate, it´s not working and i buy a new LCD Display but anyways not working, so i give it away. Now i have a Nexus 5

Also, i have no time anymore for Rom making and Flashing Roms )Nexus 5 Stock) , I will STOP making ANdroid thinks, "well why ?" i have many thinks to do in my Real life, like Working and making Driver Licence.

Yeah, i wish you all guys you will be lucky in life and to have much success, yeah i am very Sorry to you Guys but my eal Life is much important then Android Development

thx you :) but @citymen34 have made the most work for his good Rom Base
    look ant the Galaxy Alpha Orginal Development tjere you can find all thinks

You kann flash you recovery vio Odin, this is the best Way

Sent from my SM-G850F using XDA Free mobile app

V2.5 is There

Download
    Rom Download Here MEGA

ChangeLog

v2.5
    Lockscreen fix
    Add STranslator from S6
    New Aroma Picture
    916MB Size

I am not Back Guys

What if I´m already on Lollipop? Should I install the bootloader as well after flashing the ROM or will I be ok just with the ROM?

when you have alerady intall 5.0 you not must be install the bootloader than i works without the bootloader