[ROM] SM-G925P Stock Base [OE2]

Search This thread

amoamare

Jul 17, 2006
Download Link
Kernel included: Stock Samsung 3.10.61-4349716

Install using TWRP nothing has been done to it yet other than root and zipalign.

This is fully functional rom for the OE2 release. OE2 does not fix the RAM leak so far just dropped calls fix and added more bloat.

I will be working on debranding this rom as well but for now here is a 100% stock base.

Last edited:

ram9200

Mar 6, 2010
Download Link

Install using TWRP nothing has been done to it yet other than root and zipalign.

This is fully functional rom for the OE2 release. OE2 does not fix the RAM leak so far just dropped calls fix and added more bloat.

I will be working on debranding this rom as well but for now here is a 100% stock base.
Lol, the problem is that we cant seem to deodex a rom and get data. I have already made an odex version, how do we deodex this and still have data...

amoamare

Jul 17, 2006
Had some permission issues on the apks after deodexing, then had to cook dinner and stuff. I have about 30 mins now so i'm rebuilding it with corrected permissions. Not sure why it lost them the first time around.

SantinoInc

Jun 19, 2010
NYC
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I dirty flashed this on top of my stock rooted and the fingerprint issue is a real PITA! I even tried overwriting the priv-app folder but that didn't help. I'm not even able to go into security settings to change the lock screen. it keeps FC on me

Top Liked Posts