[ROM][SM-N9005] HAL 9005 (4.4.2 KK - Update 17Jan.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
OnePlus 12
Would love to have the ultra slim 300mb KK rom, that along with the beautiful Bobcatrom theme with is being made to work will be my perfect combination I'd say!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

theresident

Aug 16, 2013
Kelsterbach
Would love to have the ultra slim 300mb KK rom, that along with the beautiful Bobcatrom theme with is being made to work will be my perfect combination I'd say!

Themes for now don't work total. The SystemUI.apk now got deferent folders and they cant install... I just manual insert the images in mine UI

Attachments

• 1390069709936.jpg
    1390069709936.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 194

IronSingh

Nov 2, 2010
Kuwait
Xiaomi Mi 11
Yeah.. I wanna other locker alsey are couple good on playstore, but I can live with the stock one. About the dialer.. try, but do a back up first. But im think it should work.

Gesendet mit HAL 9005 4.4.2 von outer space.

I tried the dialer but it just bugs out. I tried the party store options they fails. I don't mind that so much, I really want the aosp lock screen, the gravitybox tweaks for lockscreen don't work, I don't know if you knew that. I am guessing you did. Any fix for that? Tyt

Btw which apk is the assistive light widget (torch)?

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
OnePlus 12
Themes for now don't work total. The SystemUI.apk now got deferent folders and they cant install... I just manual insert the images in mine UI

Yeah that's fair enough. I admire your work. I am one but imagine how difficult and the consuming it all is! I know for fact that your rom and then theme is my perfect combination and will upgrade to 4.4 when ready to do so :)

theresident

Aug 16, 2013
Kelsterbach
I tried the dialer but it just bugs out. I tried the party store options they fails. I don't mind that so much, I really want the aosp lock screen, the gravitybox tweaks for lockscreen don't work, I don't know if you knew that. I am guessing you did. Any fix for that? Tyt

Btw which apk is the assistive light widget (torch)?

You got torch in wigdets.. btw, im trying couple hours to port google dialer.. I got crashes also. Maybe there is some missing lib file. Ill continue tommorow. I download some Nexus 5 roms to explore.. lol.

IronSingh

Nov 2, 2010
Kuwait
Xiaomi Mi 11

Tried it both Ways just to rule out any mistakes.

I found it interesting that when I tried the Copy Method it seems to try to load a bit longer before spitting out an Error.

The Flash Method seemed to bug out before it even loaded the screen.

I did make the permission rw-r-r.

I also tried simple apk installation Method this seems to open the App and you can actually interact with it up to a Point try to make a Call it will Bug out, try to goto recent Calls it will bugout.

Seraching for contacts works going to settings works trying to open any settings seems to work sometimes.

Overall useless.

I will also mention that this is 1.01 Where I first tried 1.0 Which didn't work with simple install at all.

testmonkey1

Dec 26, 2013
I think what he meant with the link is that the stock google dialler will work only on AOSP based ROMs. I tried it myself and it FCs on start (even with google voice installed). Otherwise I've been dying to get it as well.. stock dialer is so slow and useless, good luck on your integration!

PS. Ah you're faster.

PS2, OP did you manage to recreate the home screen button issue I'm talking about? Or how can I manually install S Voice to see if that helps

Last edited:

theresident

Aug 16, 2013
Kelsterbach
I think what he meant with the link is that the stock google dialler will work only on AOSP based ROMs. I tried it myself and it FCs on start (even with google voice installed). Otherwise I've been dying to get it as well.. stock dialer is so slow and useless, good luck on your integration!

PS. Ah you're faster.

PS2, OP did you manage to recreate the home screen button issue I'm talking about? Or how can I manually install S Voice to see if that helps

https://mega.co.nz/#!z8YBFI7Y!zn1Vl3cmc-Yp3ZZU3hRKpZzuw_d-g5SO4ZGD7Ne8f3g

Last edited:

theresident

Aug 16, 2013
Kelsterbach
https://mega.co.nz/#!z8YBFI7Y!zn1Vl3cmc-Yp3ZZU3hRKpZzuw_d-g5SO4ZGD7Ne8f3g

Try the SVoice... but I think the button its designed to be little slow so we can see better the TW effects.

About porting apps. This time its difficult to insert system apps. They get confused and some times don't shows up.

In meanwhile. . I think megabassbeats mod will work better this time, but working just with Apollo player

theresident

Aug 16, 2013
Kelsterbach
it was a simple question of why not help me to get it back..
and of course I'll take a other rom now...when I meet unfriendly people like (radicalisto)

No one it's unfriendly. We just dont share the same loves about the apps.

Here is your picker.. put it into the priv-apps folder

Attachments

• SecLiveWallpapersPicker.apk
    188 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitris Dinozzo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tumblr_mxn9oy4c1r1rulnxgo1_500.jpg

------- Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic computer -------​

Ladies and gents, i am presenting you HAL9005 4.4.2 ! The new dawn is come, but not for everybody.. this is just for all of those who already got the new bootloader. Do not ask me pls how to that, i wanna help you... but i don't wanna be responsible for crashing some devices.

Many thanks to @not-i for helping with the updater_script and some other things

N*1 rule: Always do a backup ;)

Feautures:

- Nova Launcher
    - Greenify for ROOT as system app (you can hybernate any app that you gonna install after... even system ;) )
    - Stock and HDR GoogleCamera with photosphere.
    - Custom HAL bootanimation
    - Xposed and GravityBox KK (you DON'T need anything else)
    - Slim, Fast and very Battery friendly (Wohooo!!!!)

4.4.2 Download: Moderation Edit- Deleted, GDrive (soon)

HAL 9000 MK2 DBT

- Based on the 4 days old N9005XXUDMK2 DBT firmware
    - Removed tons bloatwere
    - Rooted, busybox, init.d.. bla, bla (but still you must flash the binary update .. HERE)
    - HDR Google Camera 4.4.1
    - 4.4.2 Email apk w/ Exchange Pin Bypassed
    - And some plus/minus stuff....

DOWNLOAD

MK2 (asian) Feautures and Download

- BuildProp editor (tweaking lcd intensity, wifi scan interval...)
    - MegaBassBeats! (works with Apollo, Apollo Reborn, Android Music Player... )
    - Red MMS
    - Nexus 5 camera with photosphere (for preview sphere pics you need to install GoogleGallery)
    - Return the stock Gallery (so you gents can put lockscreen wallpapers also)
    - Dark Theme (just beta... still working on my design that i got just in my last two brain cells)
    - Xposed Installer (just in case ;) )
    - And some plus/minus stuff....
    - You can instal Email and Exchange after

Download: MEGA or G-Drive

MJ7: MEGA or GDrive
    MJ3: Echoe Rom Download Center

Tips, Apps, Mods...

Instalation:
    1. Copy the zip to the phone
    2. Reboot to Recovery/CWM
    3. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    4. Wipe Cache
    5. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    6. Mounts and Storage then click "Format /System" (This won't delete any of your data)
    7. Install.. wait one minute and ROCK !!!

Credits to the Echoe Roms and the Echoe Team leaded by @friedrich420 for allowing me to use their base in the beginning
    http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2495688 , www.echoerom.com

NOTE: If you stuck in bootloop or blackscreen after installation reflash custom kernel... it depends of the device (lean or faux kernel sounds good in this moment)

P.S. - Even HAL was saying "I'm completely operational, and all my circuits are functioning perfectly" still had, like i said some FC's. Any suggestions are welcomed. If i remove very nececary app, if I think is worted i will inserted in some i hope future builds.. anyway you can always instaled in /system/app by your self. Ill try to make it even more SLIM.
    new HAL with MK2 base on the air
    Im working on "private" MK2 base.. if its good, ill will notify you :)

Sent from my SM-P605 using xda premium
    Im uploading it tonight....

Sent from my SM-P605 using xda premium