[ROM][SM-P605][10.0] Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 for lt03lte (20.03.2021) [BETA]

Search This thread
Hello, i've tried but it doesn't work.

The lineageos and gapps work perfectly, i've then installed magisk from website with apk, and copied the boot.img from the .zip.

Thenk in magisk, near magisk i selected install, and i've selected boot.img, and pressed Go!.
He patched the file in magisk_patched_t4.....etc.img

From twrp, i've selected install image > selected the file > selected Boot partition and swiped.
It says done, but when i reboot it blocks in the galaxy note 10.1 screen, and i need to install the boot.img to restart the system again
I've flashed Magisk 23 directly which works and gives root.
Updating by patching directly doesn't work saying it does not find target image.
Got root, so what.

Reactions: grufty47

giogola

May 7, 2009
Hallo. Does anyone know how to increase the maximum volume threshold? Since this mobile has a very good DAC, I would like to use it as an MP3 player.

Feybio

Sep 10, 2014
Hello everybody,
I have successfully installed this rom on my P605 with the nano gapps, unfortunately Hearthstone and Diablo Immortal tell me that the device is not supported ...
Is it possible to do something?
Thank you.

lecorbusier

Nov 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S5
LG G6
It's most likely because of root, custom rom or unlocked bootloader. If you go back to stock Lollipop 5.1.1, the games still may complain about the triggered Knox bit(efuse, PROM, as have most devices) or Lollipop may be too old.

Berserker_boi

Mar 3, 2021
Any updates on the situation of the cameras? I just found an old samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition and flashed this rom on it along with open Gapps mini using twrp via Odin . The unofficial rom works flawlessly and even the pen functionality works as advertised . Just hoping for a new update that will fix the cameras as I really need them to scan documents and do video calls.

asusgarb

Jul 4, 2010
Any updates on the situation of the cameras? I just found an old samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition and flashed this rom on it along with open Gapps mini using twrp via Odin . The unofficial rom works flawlessly and even the pen functionality works as advertised . Just hoping for a new update that will fix the cameras as I really need them to scan documents and do video calls.
Honestly I'm quite sure the dev dropped development for this device. I even asked him in PM if he still have the device, but no replies after months.

leo.distru

Mar 10, 2017
Hi, I have the samsung SM P605 tablet that I wanted to update with the rom lineage-17.1-20210320-UNOFFICIAL-lt03lte but by mistake I installed the recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-lt03ltexx.img instead of twrp-3.4.0-0 -lt03lte_20200913, while the minimum required to install was version 3.2.1-0. Now my tablet is stuck trying to throw recovery in an endless loop. I can turn it off and send it to download mode, but odin doesn't see it anymore. What could I do to unlock it, if it were possible?

Sorry, I solved. Eureka

Last edited:

Korim83

Oct 17, 2017
Bologna
Good morning, I resurrected my old tablet, installed the [SM-P605][10.0] Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 for lt03lte (20.03.2021) version and would like to find Gapps for the above.
I have already tried several but during installation via TWRP 3.5.1 they always show error.
Also I would like to know from you what the Magisk software is for and if it can be useful.
Thank you very much for your help!

Reactions: totti240282
Good morning, I resurrected my old tablet, installed the [SM-P605][10.0] Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 for lt03lte (20.03.2021) version and would like to find Gapps for the above.
I have already tried several but during installation via TWRP 3.5.1 they always show error.
Which did you try?
Personally I like BitGapps on these old devices as I had less problems with it than with OpenGapps.
These worked for me: BiTGApps-arm-10.0.0-R38_signed.zip
Also I would like to know from you what the Magisk software is for and if it can be useful.
Thank you very much for your help!
Magisk (formerly SU did the job) gives you root privileges to access system folder or change certain settings deep in the system. Needed as well by certain apps like Adway or AFWall+.
I root all my devices as soon as guarantee is over.

Korim83

Oct 17, 2017
Bologna
Which did you try?
Personally I like BitGapps on these old devices as I had less problems with it than with OpenGapps.
These worked for me: BiTGApps-arm-10.0.0-R38_signed.zip

Magisk (formerly SU did the job) gives you root privileges to access system folder or change certain settings deep in the system. Needed as well by certain apps like Adway or AFWall+.
I root all my devices as soon as guarantee is over.
Thank you very much!
Very kind.
Yes, I did try the OpenGapps which showed quite a few anomalies.
I will try this recommended one right away, thank you very much for the information and details on the various apps, very useful.
I used Su a lifetime ago, I'm a bit rusty :)
Thanks again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is only for SM-P605 (lt03lte)! Even loading an custom recovery will irreversible trigger Knox to 0x1!

LineageOS (former CyanogenMod) is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Ten) , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (GApps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

How to flash:
    -Be sure you are on 5.1.1 Bootloader and Modem (Flash 5.1.1 firmware via Odin) !
    -Flash TWRP (version 3.2.1-0 or newer needed)
    -Make Nandroid backup (optional)
    -Wipe > Advanced Wipe > select data, system, ART/Dalvik Cache, Cache, Internal Storage > Swipe
    -Install > select Lineage 17.1 Zip > Swipe
    -Reboot

Please read full OP before posting or flashing anything. Please don't report any bugs, if you use Xposed, any mod or modified the system.

What is working
    Wifi
    Sound
    Bluetooth
    S-Pen
    Off Charging
    ADB/MTP
    RIL
    IR
    GPS
    Open GApps

What is not working
    Camera

Bugs/ other things
    SELinux Permissive

Download

All Downloads

Notes:
    - TWRP 3.2.1-0 or newer necessary

Changelog:
    --Lineage--
    20210320: Synced sources, fixed GPS, fixed boot from off-charging, many small improvements [clean install recommended]
    20200207: fixed MTP/PTP, Rotation, Hotspot and Keystore, small changes [clean install recommended]
    20200205: bringup

Credit: LineageOS Team, Maintainer and Valera1978

Kernel Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 for lt03lte, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    davidmueller13
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 5.1.1 Bootloader/Modem

Version Information
    Beta

Created 2020-02-05
    Last Updated 2021-02-20
    New build [clean install recommended]

Changelog:
    - Synced sources
    - fixed GPS
    - fixed boot from off-charging
    - many small improvements

Download
    New build

New build
    [clean install recommended]

Changelog:
    - fixed MTP/PTP, Rotation, Hotspot and Keystore
    - small changes

Download
    any fix for camera??
    Yes of course there is a fix for the camera but the guys won't provide it for some reasons. So we have to ask again and again and maybe after the thousandth question they will give it t us 😜
    Do the cameras work on that build? Send me the link of that post.
    Exactly why I answered. I'm so sorry that I didn't write it.
    Searching would have given you this.

Btw: A "please" shouldn't have killed you 😉