Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605
Stock Build: P605ZSUBMJ6​

Full stock Samsung Experience
KNOX Removed
Deodexed
Zipaligned
Boot Animation Sound Removed

Disclaimer
  • I'm not responsible for anything that might happen to your device.
  • I own the device and test every build before releasing.
  • Feel free to use as base for further modding, just give credits.

Instructions:

Rom is not pre rooted
For Root access let TWRP recovery install SU when prompted after installation of ROM.
Once booted choose the SU Installer from the notification area and choose to update from Play Store.

Thanks

@miscom For guidance and all around awesomeness!

Last edited:

punkmilitia

Nov 16, 2013
Nice job. I'm not even sure what KNOX is yet because I haven't got my tab yet and haven't been in the android scene for a few years.
Also; is there much difference in builds between 600-605 other than network chipset?

Reactions: customsduty

apascual89

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Nice job. I'm not even sure what KNOX is yet because I haven't got my tab yet and haven't been in the android scene for a few years.
Also; is there much difference in builds between 600-605 other than network chipset?

Here's a good overview on Knox

The 600-605 are completely different the 600 had the exynos chipset and the 605 has the Snapdragon 800.

asaqwert

Apr 5, 2011
So I gotta ask, but are you working on a modified Rom as well? I want to decide if I should get the lte tablet, but I live in Canada so it would be ordered from the states....can't decide if it is worth it, but if the lte will actually work here and there are roms coming out for this one, then ima return my Wi-Fi model and go Snapdragon!

Btw is the wake up lag still there on tis Rom or was that not an issue for the lte device?

Reactions: customsduty

apascual89

Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA
So I gotta ask, but are you working on a modified Rom as well? I want to decide if I should get the lte tablet, but I live in Canada so it would be ordered from the states....can't decide if it is worth it, but if the lte will actually work here and there are roms coming out for this one, then ima return my Wi-Fi model and go Snapdragon!

Btw is the wake up lag still there on tis Rom or was that not an issue for the lte device?

The wake up lag is still very much there. This Is just stock build, no modification.

I'll be working on a modified one was well when time permits. Anyone can feel free to use this as a base also.

punkmilitia

Nov 16, 2013

The 600-605 are completely different the 600 had the exynos chipset and the 605 has the Snapdragon 800.

So - Knox is basically security based around activesync. Pretty useless for most people then. Glad it looks easy to disable.
I forgot the wifi and lte models had different processors. Will have to look into this a bit. :)

snake2332

Dec 26, 2010
Montana

apascual89

Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA
New Build

I put together a new build. It doesn't add multi user support for those wondering. I made a build to see if I could see any changes and decided to post it.

Details of the build:

Model: SM-P605
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 1927787
Build date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:36:38 +0000
Product Code: TGY
PDA: P605ZSUBMJ6
CSC: P605OZSBMJ6
MODEM: P605XXUBMJ4

Thanks to @delanvital for the heads up on the new builds

Older builds will be on the second post.

Last edited:
Reactions: nickwarn

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
I put together a new build. It doesn't add multi user support for those wondering. I made a build to see if I could see any changes and decided to post it.

Details of the build:

Model: SM-P605
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 1927787
Build date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:36:38 +0000
Product Code: TGY
PDA: P605ZSUBMJ6
CSC: P605OZSBMJ6
MODEM: P605XXUBMJ4

Thanks to @delanvital for the heads up on the new builds

Older builds will be on the second post.
Thank you OP. The MJ6 build feels a bit faster than MJ9.

Reactions: apascual89

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605
    Stock Build: P605ZSUBMJ6​

Full stock Samsung Experience
    KNOX Removed
    Deodexed
    Zipaligned
    Boot Animation Sound Removed

Disclaimer
    • I'm not responsible for anything that might happen to your device.
    • I own the device and test every build before releasing.
    • Feel free to use as base for further modding, just give credits.

Instructions:

Rom is not pre rooted
    For Root access let TWRP recovery install SU when prompted after installation of ROM.
    Once booted choose the SU Installer from the notification area and choose to update from Play Store.

Thanks

@miscom For guidance and all around awesomeness!
    Feedback needed

OK guys, I'm working on a custom build based on mj6. I'm looking for feedback and ideas. I've removed some added apps. All the functionality is still there.

I added:

Xposed Framework installer
    Wanam Xposed
    App Settings
    Ad block plus
    They can all be uninstalled.

I switched out the touch wiz email app for the stock Android 4.4 email app with exchange pin bypassed. It looks like the Gmail app and adds functionality that I like:
    swipe to delete
    More functionality like expandable notification and delete or reply from notification shade.

apascual89_SM-P605_custom.zip - 1.14 GB

Like I said please let me know if you guys think this is something I should keep working on and start a separate thread for it. Also please let me know what else you guys think could be removed without losing any spen functionality.

I guess I should state the obvious, This is only for SM-P605. Installation and root instructions are the same as the op.

goooooooooooood job mate !!!!

thx !!

I won't use it because I'm already in MJ9 rooted and I froze all knox app but I will use the next one ;)