[ROM][SM-P605][7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS/CyanogenMod 14.1 for lt03lte (20.03.2021)

Search This thread

sgs9

Nov 10, 2010
Essen
garudalinux.org
I do not have the correct words for searching in WWW (google, XDA).
TWRP 3.0.2 recovery stop on 100% for restore my backups. Some way to fix this?
Or only a link with solution, if possible.

Unofficial LineageOS/CyanogenMod 14.1 for lt03lte (01.03.2017) #2

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaron Hosenduft

asusgarb

Jul 4, 2010
Hi. Yesterday I had my tablet back from assistance (fallen down). I clean flashed this rom, and I found 2 bugs7problems:

1 - Two of the functions that can be assigned to buttons aren't working. These are "open/close menu" and "start camera". I tested all the functions with menu button (short and long press) and home button (long press). The two mentioned before are the only broken ones, all others functions are working correctly.
Before the accident of my tablet, I dirty flashed latest rom (01/03/17_2) over previous one, and every function was working. So I suppose it's a bug related only with latest build.

2 - Root lost. Reading previous pages I found solution flash lineage root addon. I have always preferred supersu, so I flashed that one. Now root works, but it was correct? or the addon is still needed?

EDIT: I flashed lineage root addon, but root in developer options is still broken. Just to know, is it because I already flashed supersu.zip?

Last edited:

kd7eir

Hi. Yesterday I had my tablet back from assistance (fallen down). I clean flashed this rom, and I found 2 bugs7problems:

1 - Two of the functions that can be assigned to buttons aren't working. These are "open/close menu" and "start camera". I tested all the functions with menu button (short and long press) and home button (long press). The two mentioned before are the only broken ones, all others functions are working correctly.
Before the accident of my tablet, I dirty flashed latest rom (01/03/17_2) over previous one, and every function was working. So I suppose it's a bug related only with latest build.

2 - Root lost. Reading previous pages I found solution flash lineage root addon. I have always preferred supersu, so I flashed that one. Now root works, but it was correct? or the addon is still needed?

EDIT: I flashed lineage root addon, but root in developer options is still broken. Just to know, is it because I already flashed supersu.zip?

I flashed addonsu-arm-signed.zip and root works fine.

lecorbusier

Nov 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S5
LG G6
Today the menu button has been replaced by the recent apps one. I don't knowright now how Lineage handles it, but with the addition of Nova Launcher all buttons do what i want.
Just recently i switched from menu to recent as primary function on all my devices,whether soft or hard buttons.

asusgarb

Jul 4, 2010
I flashed addonsu-arm-signed.zip and root works fine.
So probably it depends on that I already had supersu installed.
Today the menu button has been replaced by the recent apps one. I don't knowright now how Lineage handles it, but with the addition of Nova Launcher all buttons do what i want.
Just recently i switched from menu to recent as primary function on all my devices,whether soft or hard buttons.
Did you clean flashed latest build? As I said, when I dirty flashed it it worked, but with clean flash don't.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

asusgarb

Jul 4, 2010

So probably it depends on that I already had supersu installed.

Did you clean flashed latest build? As I said, when I dirty flashed it it worked, but with clean flash don't.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
I have just installed Dolphin Browser and in this app menu function works. At this point i can't understand nothing....

Inviato dal mio SM-P605 utilizzando Tapatalk

Maritus1

Dec 14, 2013
I do not have the correct words for searching in WWW (google, XDA).
TWRP 3.0.2 recovery stop on 100% for restore my backups. Some way to fix this?
Or only a link with solution, if possible.

Unofficial LineageOS/CyanogenMod 14.1 for lt03lte (01.03.2017) #2
Did you try to restore modem, too?
I had the same problem. TWRP Version 3.0 isn't able to restore modem, so it stops at 100% and freezes.

bbs2web

Mar 7, 2014
Johannesburg
TWRP 3.1.0-0 also boot loops on my device, tried installing multiple times using Odin, dd method as root (extracted img) and via prior TWRP version (extracted img). Perhaps it requires an updated boot loader?

Back on TWRP 3.0.2-0 (4.4) again...

Reactions: Aaron Hosenduft

ntony17

Nov 22, 2010
Hi, first of all thank you for the work. Good rom! Only two questions: 1 how come spen slow? That is choppy writing. 2 I can use substratum to change the theme or is there another app? Because with substratum brick 2 times.
Sorry for bad english

asusgarb

Jul 4, 2010
I just tried to enable pointer when using spen. I can activate it, but i go to previous page and then go to setting, it is deactivated. Is it only my problem?

By the way, i think this evening I'll try clean flash this ROM again.

Inviato dal mio SM-P605 utilizzando Tapatalk

garniemand

Jul 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
What a pity
with this rom I finally had a tablet again that was running the latest Android, was super fast and smooth - almost like a brand new tablet
then it happened
It slipped and just before it fell on the tiles I was able to grab it
Must have grabbed it too hard as since I have light bleeding and totally distorted colours

dM38La

I know this is not really related to this rom but I wanted to say thanks a lot and goodbye
repairing will cost more than a new one so have fun and see you in another thread
cheers

asusgarb

Jul 4, 2010
What a pity
with this rom I finally had a tablet again that was running the latest Android, was super fast and smooth - almost like a brand new tablet
then it happened
Must have grabbed it too hard as since I have light bleeding and totally distorted colours

dM38La

I know this is not really related to this rom but I wanted to say thanks a lot and goodbye
repairing will cost more than a new one so have fun and see you in another thread
cheers

WAIT! Don't throw it away! When, the other week, my tablet had accident, before shutting off and never boot again, for some minutes had distorted colours too. I was afraid I had to change the screen, but the assistance told me distorted colours could be caused by a panel got unstuck inside (sorry I don't remember name). They glued it again without sending to Samsung snd the cost was 40 Euros. And I also had the boot problem.
Try to take it to assistance. If it's the same as me, you could pay almost nothing... Please, don't surrender.

garniemand

Jul 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
WAIT! Don't throw it away! ......... Please, don't surrender.
Sorry for off typically But Tx - I'm back;)
Googled for Screen replacement and followed the Guide how to detach the Screen. I only removed the cables and put them back on.
Voila no light bleeding colours aus vivid as before & Last but not least a 7.1.1 linage that works like charm (again)

Tx for the help !

Last edited:
Reactions: Squabl and AndyYan

asusgarb

Jul 4, 2010
Sorry for off typically But Tx - I'm back;)
Googled for Screen replacement and followed the Guide how to detach the Screen. I only removed the cables and put them back on.
Voila no light bleeding colours aus vivid as before & Last but not least a 7.1.1 linage that works like charm (again)

Tx for the help !

I'm glad you solved the problem. Even if quite old, this device is still one of the best tablet we can find, in my personal opinion. And if we talk about office/work needs it's even better.

Sorry again for OT...

asusgarb

Jul 4, 2010
TWRP 3.1.0-0 also boot loops on my device, tried installing multiple times using Odin, dd method as root (extracted img) and via prior TWRP version (extracted img). Perhaps it requires an updated boot loader?

Back on TWRP 3.0.2-0 (4.4) again...

I've noticed that every official release without 4.3 or 4.4 in the name giv problems.

tcntad

Dec 14, 2011
Stockholm
What a pity
then it happened

dM38La

cheers

Its a common issue for the tablet. My tablet has had the same issues many times over and even darks creens, take it apart yourself or take it to service. Should be under warranty if its not too old.

Edit: I should've kept reading.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is only for SM-P605 (lt03lte)! Even loading an custom recovery will irreversible trigger Knox to 0x1!

LineageOS/CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS/CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (GApps). LineageOS/CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

How to flash:
    -Be sure you are on 5.1.1 Bootloader and Modem (Flash 5.1.1 firmware via Odin) !
    -Flash TWRP (version 3.0.0-0 or newer recommended)
    -Make Nandroid backup (optional)
    -Wipe > Advanced Wipe > select data, system, ART/Dalvik Cache, Cache, Internal Storage > Swipe
    -Install > select Lineage14.1 Zip > Swipe, optional: flash GAPPS, SU Addon (before rebooting!)
    -Reboot

Please read full OP before posting or flashing anything. Please don't report any bugs, if you use Xposed, any mod or modified the system.

Please report no issues, if you
    • using the official builds (or others than mine)
    • flashed Xposed
    • or modified the system

What is working
    Everything
    No major issues/bugs

Download

Other Builds

GAPPS

Notes:
    - If SIM is not detected/RIL not working, flash 5.1.1 firmware again!
    - Enable root: flash SU Addon, Settings > About tablet > tap 5x at build number. Settings > Developer options > Root Access
    - just ignore E: Unknown Command errors in TWRP
    - Flash GAPPS before reboot first time after flash!
    - If using MTP/PTP shows no files, please tap one more at transfer files in notifications
    - If something not listed ist not working, please test it also with SELinux permissive (setenforce 0 via Terminal Emulator/ADB Shell or use SELinuxModeChanger)

Changelog:
    20210320: Synced sources
    20200913: Synced sources, added midi support, disabled 5 GHz AP
    20200318: Synced sources
    20200124: Synced sources, a few kernel changes
    20191101: Synced sources, small changes
    20190801: Synced sources, slightly higher volume on speaker and Headset, small changes
    20190303: Synced sources,smaller changes
    20181226: Synced sources, changed SEPolicy, updated HID driver, small changes

Older

--Lineage--
    20181217: Synced sources
    20181029: Synced sources, small changes
    20180816: Synced sources
    20180618: Synced sources (Security Patch Level 2018-05-05), switched to 2048 heap/hwui memory map, sepolicy
    20180524: Security Patch Level 2018-05-05
    20180424: Synced sources
    20180326: Synced sources, small things
    20180307: Synced sources, kernel security patches, a few things
    20180124: Synced sources, removed libsecril and legacy sd symlink, kernel updates
    20171205: Synced sources, RIL changes, implemented stylus gestures
    20171026: Synced sources, fixed magnet cover, switched to source built CAF ril, some kernel changes
    20170925: Synced sources, fixed camera, kernel updates, sepolicy updates
    20170829: Synced sources, switched to msm8974-common kernel (with some changes for our device), CLOCK_BOOTTIME_ALARM support, some smaller changes (Note: Please flash boot.img from post #643 to fix camera!)
    20170803: Fixed MpDecision
    20170802: Synced sources, only activate button light if they are pressed, added missing low latency record (-->for Skype etc.), updated init and sepolicy, some small improvements and changes
    20170723: Synced sources, grant proper unix permissions for netmgrd and rmt_storage, updated sepolicy and init, smaller changes
    20170703: Synced sources, removed buggy timekeep (fixes wifi problem), RIL updated (fixes Autotimezone), disabled live display per default, some minor changes
    20170626: Synced sources, switched to Sony Timekeep (experimental), added SamsungDoze, enabled sdcardfs, enabled CIFS/NFS, mac access fixed, some kernel changes
    20170614: Synced sources (Android 7.1.2_r17), quiet "KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING"
    20170604: Synced sources, fixed a bunch of kernel leaks
    20170518: Synced sources, Only expose su when daemon is running
    20170507: Synced sources (android-7.1.2_r8, Jelly...), correct keylayout config, enabled volume wake settings, added missing liblight defines, fixed prefered network setting, fixed rotation problem
    20170422: Synced sources (Android 7.1.2), F2FS support, changed keylayout again, some kernel changes, IR changes from Lineage, dex preopt (not prerooted, flash SU Addon)
    20170320: Synced sources, prerooted again, enabled Miracast/WiDi overlay, added missing SEPolicys for s-pen third party apps
    20170301 #2 : Fixed tethering/hotspot (not prerooted, flash SU Addon)
    20170301 #1: Synced sources, improved macloader related stuff (not prerooted, flash SU Addon)
    20170203: Synces sources, fixed telehony fc after Nandroid restore, enhanced off charging mode
    20170126: Synces sources, enabled Blur, a few kernel changes
    20170114: Synced sources (Android 7.1.1_r9)
    20170104: Synced sources, removed some deprecated stuff (dhcpcd entries, legacy symlinks)
    20161231: Synced sources, Bluetooth disabled per default, unknown sources enabled per default
    20161227: Synced sources, first Lineage build

--CyanogenMod--
    20161215: Synced sources (Android 7.1.1_r6), disable notification LED for now (until I find a better solution), switched to common IR/lights HAL, last build from CyanogenMod Sources
    20161207: Synced sources (Android 7.1.1), reduced power consumption, add missing SELinux rule
    20161202: Synced sources, fixed magnetic cover, fixed VOIP mic
    20161128: Synced sources, fixed off charging Mode, changed keylayout: Menu button: menu, longpressmenu: splitscreen view, doubletaphome: recent Apps
    20161115: Synced sources, fixed camcorder, mapped longpressmenu as menu
    20161110: Synced sources, Setup Wizard fixed, updated SEPolicy
    20163010: first xda release, sync with cm 14.1 sources

Credit: LineageOS/CyanogenMod Team, Maintainer and Valera1978

Kevin F. Haggerty, Paul Keith

Sources:
    Device
    Kernel
    Kernel since 20170829
    Vendor

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial LineageOS (CyanogenMod) 14.1 for SM-P605, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    davidmueller13
    Source Code: http://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 5.1.1 bootloader and modem
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2016-10-30
    Last Updated 2020-09-17
    New Build