I'm not responsible for any damage to your device of any sort.
By flashing this you take responsibility of anything that happens.
Process at your own risk!
This firmware was developed for the p905. It doesn't apply to the p905v at this time because it's bootloader locked and a custom recovery isn't possible.
If you want to check firmware - please make backup. Better to store all partitions, at least efs and may be modem.
1. Install custom recovery
2. Download the zip(s) - firmware and Google Apps additional package (optional)
3. Backup all partitions (it least efs) and store somewhere - it need to do - because you can loose imei
4. Full wipe all
5. Flash firmware and gapps
17. 20201220: december security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sSJTq3EmkrF4e-JFgCHNHrN2ArxZn7vO/view?usp=sharing
16. 20200815: august security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CLna2ZCjwn6excJ48zEORQRs6KEYfwPS/view?usp=sharing
15. 20200724: july security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfyXJKb_X4bspfzCEP1PU8TDbvg8CDZf/view?usp=sharing
14. 20200614: june security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OytkLQnOP_KMzsD52STQWG5QAd-zz_Y4/view?usp=sharing
13. 20200523: may security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-fNVsac004wNSMspGgJlJaOwFj51MAnV/view?usp=sharing
12. 20200411: april security patch, kernel update: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjI9j4dZmOY34AwdGNKv24hcaBg6ObPN/view?usp=sharing
11. 20200212: latest sources, February security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g4jjvW6u1hiJy2m81QKmyZ-gc1rmeTgB/view?usp=sharing
10. 20200113: latest sources, January security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oxURZhtzFKu7MlI7VD1QQKwjavVJtBUJ/view?usp=sharing
9. 20191224: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W0mQdKscN4qiaa6q3uUliTry5n6anPgz/view?usp=sharing
8. 20191215: fix internal speaker, bt calls: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fXg0qVz7oARO9EkNZ04x8ZIsFejWfcDc/view?usp=sharing
7. 20191210: mobile data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fHycuBYogxuQOJuHG_pXHZdh0DnloPPc/view?usp=sharing
6. 20191116: november security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eexCgGG-vj0c6mEOboP56b4YzeK9WxOl/view?usp=sharing
5. 20191114: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OuyEPQRMyxikHGjwHSke34cLintfOPnH/view?usp=sharing
4. 20191027: latest code, small cleanup, disable Codec2.0 components (long delay on start youtube) (thanks @followmsi): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QYe1yi-q_pioLKVaR7EzdS7cqYnPjbs7/view?usp=sharing
3. 20191013: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7DTLmy1HR7H_HJvEvWXyntpGUXpJXOD/view?usp=sharing
2. 20191007: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18SICwdnJqDJpytbCw0z3DgqBPf9_kXCU/view?usp=sharing
1. 20191006: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NulGtfJV8Zq5F0JUPYwKW8d-AhhhOrLn/view?usp=sharing
Install latest magisk (20.1+) from canary channel: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/dev-magisk-canary-channel-bleeding-edge-t3839337
Use official 3.0.2-0 version from: https://twrp.me/samsung/samsunggalaxynotepro122qcom.html
or use my twrp version: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-pro-12/development/recovery-twrp-3-1-1-0-t3684802
Thanks to LineageOS team
Is it possible to unroot this ROM? Sometimes I got an error when I try to install some stream apps. They say my device is rooted and unsecure. I was able to unroot my Poco F1 with another ROM, but on my SM-P905 I have no idea if that's possible and how I could do that. Does anyone could please help me?
Thanks in advance.
Hi! Which version do you use? In the last version (for me) palm rejection not work.S Pen not recognized
Hi I'm using the version with palm rejection and it works flawlessly. Thanks!!!
The unique problem I have it's the S Pen, randomly when I unlock the tablet the S Pen is not working... but after restart the Tablet it works until after some unlocks it don't work again and I have to reset it again...
Anyone with the same problem?