[ROM][SM-P905][UNOFFICIAL] Lineage 17.1 | Android 10 Q | 20210419

Search This thread

pointbob

Mar 30, 2012
So just to triple confirm; the most stable release for the P900 is Lineage 14?

Lineage 16 still hase camera issues.
Lineage 17 not avail
Lineage 18 not avail.

Correct? Thanks!

fragtion

Sep 1, 2013
Johannesburg
Hi all

Does anyone know how to enable the LEDs for the home/recent/back touch buttons on the tablet frame? It can be difficult to see these in the dark
Ok I installed the palm rejection ZIP and xposed framework and suddenly those LEDs are working for me. Not sure which one fixed it but I'm happy now.

Also is there any possibility we could have latest ZIP updated with palm rejection? Are there improvements/bug-fixes to the base rom since the palm rejection was added that are worth knowing about, or security updates only?

Finally, has anyone managed to install Chromium/Brave/Chrome browser ? It installs for me but does not launch. Must I have Gapps installed for these to work?

Ty

Last edited:

Yesvee

May 5, 2021
I down grade with 17.1. Everything works smooth. Except video on base camera. Its enough. This is good and enough until 18.1 is stable. Link is below with palm ejection
18.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ngw-Ac6JN16L5ZF5NfiVOzgFhrSnO-GZ/view?usp=sharing
Thanks lot

Last edited:

hajkan

Jul 3, 2013
Hi

Thanks for the this release. Everything works but I have couple issues

- It feels very laggy and choppy at times
- It feels like the cpu is not using the maximum speed when needed
- no camera app?

- The biggest issue for me is that I cant enable Afwall :( I gave superuser permission via the Magisk app, but for some reason Afwall cant gain access and enable the firewall. This worked fine always on all my devices, including LinOS 14 on this exact device. Any speculation on why Afwall might not be able to enable firewall on this build?

I did a full wipe then install it freshly.

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: fragtion

Top Liked Posts