First of all: Thank you to @Valera1978
and all other helpers get this working.
After working on it for several times, this time it worked after about 24 hours of my life.
To make it short:
- Downloaded CF-Auto-Root with Odin 3.10.6, Odin 3.13.1, TWRP 184.108.40.206 (from Odin)
and Samsung USB drivers 220.127.116.11
- Installed Samsung drivers
- Downloaded LineageOS 18.1 viennalte may update
as .zip to Micro SD card
- Inserted Micro SD card in SM-P905
- Connected SM-P905 to Windows PC
- Got on SM-P905 and searched under settings for build number and tapped it about 7 to 8 times to get dev options
- Switched to dev options, enabled USB debugging and waited for window to accept this computer anytime
- Got root with CF-Auto-Root in Odin 3.10.6 (waited for "PASS")
- Switched SM-P905 off and pressed buttons Vol down + Home + Power simultaneously for about 5-10 seconds until download mode opened and pressed Vol up and then Power to be able to flash files to SM-P905
- Ran Odin 3.13.1 and clicked "BL" to flash TWRP 18.104.22.168 and waited for "PASS"
- After reboot (or without reboot) I pressed Vol up + Home + Power together for (maybe) more than 15 seconds until TWRP 22.214.171.124 ran
- Did advanced wipe in section "Wipe" and hooked all except SD card and USB
- Got back and installed LineageOS 18.1 and followed instructions shown
- Pay attention to how much is installed on SD card. If too much, it will show installed but without any bytes.
- TWRP 126.96.36.199 (3.2.2-0) for viennalte is necessary. Other versions will fail.
- Do it on your own risk. You should do a backup before.
- I did that routine from Lollipop 5.0.2, but it should also work from Kitkat 4.4.2.
I hope this will help you much more than many other posts on the web only saying half the truth.