• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][SM-T320][6.0.1_r61]UnofficialTemasek v10 [Aug-29]

Search This thread

favero_

Dec 1, 2012
Franca

I installed the rom today, and it has doze mode, from both the normal setting in the battery menu and the greenify app. You're free to go!

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

I have at about six hours with the rom, and I'm very pleased! Congrats to the dev..
;)

Battery seems very nice, the governor manage to keep only one core on and at minimum speed when the screen is untouched, that helps a lot! The settings and customizations are all I could need, didn't even install Xposed.

I have only two matters:

1. In the pictures it seems that there are more governors available in the kernel besides the standard ones, but in kernel auditor I can only find the standard options

2. The battery seems to charge very slow, I used ampere and the voltage input, with wifi off is O ly 700. For the charger capacity it should be at least a 1500. I've read some people reporting this before, but I couldn't find any workaround. Is there any?

Thank you very much!

Reactions: vasumit

favero_

Dec 1, 2012
Franca

blindskater39

Sep 15, 2007
Download link in post 389

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Could you tell more about what's going wrong when installing this rom please?

Heres a photo of whats going on in the recommended twrp 2.8.6.0. I have decent experience installing roms on other devices. I have wiped dalvik/cache etc... and factory reset. I have also tried this with twrp 3.0.20 and CWM. I also get "patching system unconditionally" followed by error #7 when installing CM13 nightly but I can install CM 12.1 just fine. I tried updating to the newest stock firmware via ODIN and I get the same results. I have also tried to bypass this error #7 with this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2302599 and it didn't work.

Attachments

• 20160802_031315.jpg
    20160802_031315.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

favero_

Dec 1, 2012
Franca
Heres a photo of whats going on in the recommended twrp 2.8.6.0. I have decent experience installing roms on other devices. I have wiped dalvik/cache etc... and factory reset. I have also tried this with twrp 3.0.20 and CWM. I also get "patching system unconditionally" followed by error #7 when installing CM13 nightly but I can install CM 12.1 just fine. I tried updating to the newest stock firmware via ODIN and I get the same results. I have also tried to bypass this error #7 with this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2302599 and it didn't work.

Well, I installed with twrp 3.0.1,if you want you could give it a try.

I had this problem a long time ago, with the legendary Galaxy S. What did the trick was to install a TW based rom, and then install the cm.

If the assert method didn't work, I hope one of these methods will do.

blindskater39

Sep 15, 2007
Well, I installed with twrp 3.0.1,if you want you could give it a try.

I had this problem a long time ago, with the legendary Galaxy S. What did the trick was to install a TW based rom, and then install the cm.

If the assert method didn't work, I hope one of these methods will do.

I might just stick to CM 12.1 for now. I get the feeling TWRP isn't the issue as I've tried 2 versions of it and also CWM recovery on 3 different ROMs. Marshmallow ROMs being unsuccessful but Lollipop has no problems. I also tried installing from the stock TW rom with KK and from CM 12.1 with no luck. After hours of searching It really boggles me how many people have this problem and there seems to be no solution.

Last edited:

twistednl

I might just stick to CM 12.1 for now. I get the feeling TWRP isn't the issue as I've tried 2 versions of it and also CWM recovery on 3 different ROMs. Marshmallow ROMs being unsuccessful but Lollipop has no problems. I also tried installing from the stock TW rom with KK and from CM 12.1 with no luck. After hours of searching It really boggles me how many people have this problem and there seems to be no solution.
The error 7 pops up in my case when I install the wrong version of gapps. Could this be the issue? You need other version gapps e.q. gapps doe 6.x instead of 5.x Android. Just a thought :eek:

favero_

Dec 1, 2012
Franca
Has anyone been able go activate multiwindow? I can do it in the dev options, but no icon appears in the recent apps.

The only way is with floating g apps?

nk33

Jun 24, 2009
Noticed another bug. Tablet doesn't wake up when the case is opened like it did on last release.

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA-Developers mobile app

this question was answered a few pages back - its in the settings.

tbh people should at least check their settings before asking questions like this

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Ok, i only notcied this today because i rely on apps to update automatically - and realised they werent.

whenever i go to play store, my apps, update all....it updates the first one in the list then i get the error message google play has stopped. If i go back in again it does exactly the same thing - updates the first app in the list, then crashes....really annoying.

I have tried clearing cache and data but to no avail

favero_

Dec 1, 2012
Franca
this question was answered a few pages back - its in the settings.

tbh people should at least check their settings before asking questions like this

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Ok, i only notcied this today because i rely on apps to update automatically - and realised they werent.

whenever i go to play store, my apps, update all....it updates the first one in the list then i get the error message google play has stopped. If i go back in again it does exactly the same thing - updates the first app in the list, then crashes....really annoying.

I have tried clearing cache and data but to no avail

I don't think it's ROM related, here playstore is working fine...

jmitch3ll4

Mar 14, 2015
Lexington, KY
Hey all, I havent updated since the beginning of June, how is bluetooth connection and wifi connection on the latest. Bluetooth is spotted for me and the tablet loses wifi signal some too (I know are CM problems) just wondering how they are now. Thanks in advance

favero_

Dec 1, 2012
Franca
Hey all, I havent updated since the beginning of June, how is bluetooth connection and wifi connection on the latest. Bluetooth is spotted for me and the tablet loses wifi signal some too (I know are CM problems) just wondering how they are now. Thanks in advance
Well, here both are working like a charm! In the beginning the wifi used to drop, but then it automatically fixed it, no idea how. Maybe setting the wifi configurations to my country did the trick.

I'm really in love with this ROM, can't wait for the next update!

Congratulations to the developer!

snoozer854

Jun 7, 2013
Over The Rainbow
I am running the latest version & use Bluetooth on a daily basis & it works for me with no problems.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    idW3PLLLhD1x8.jpg

temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM13 BUILDS

These builds are based on CM-13 nightlies with features cherry-picked from many sources including crDroid, Slimroms, Omni, LiquidSmooth, Carbon, Nameless, Beanstalk etc. All credit goes to @temasek for ROM development & @arter97 for optimizing this ROM..

Disclaimer

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will simply laugh at you.
     */

All source code for temasek is available in Github https://github.com/temasek

Rom Main Features other than official CM

• Tweaked Kernel to include some governors and schedulers. See screenshot in post 2.
      Enable/Disable hardware keys
      PIE
      Slim Recents
      Lockscreen Gestures
      OmniSwitch
      AppBar
      App Circle bar
      Gestures Anywhere
      Heads Up Notifications
      Network traffic meter
      DPI Settings
      Animations
      Many more

Installation Notes:

First time installing temasek on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4 Pro (SM-T320) or coming from another ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a current working TWRP recovery 2.8.6.0 recommended
    - Copy Gapps and temasek Rom zip to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash temasek rom.zip
    - Flash Gapps zip
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore Apps using Titanium Backup!

Download ROM
    cm-12.1-20150604-UNOFFICIAL-temasek-mondrianwifi.zip

Download Gapps
    PA Gapps Preferred

Device Tree

Kernel Tree

Credits:
    - @temasek
    - Google
    - CyanogenMod
    - SlimRoms
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    -LiquidSmooth
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )​
    Hi Guys,

Time for one final lollipop build.

Download: cm-12.1-20151202-UNOFFICIAL-temasek-mondrianwifi-V18.6.zip

Check github for changelog.

Will be doing Marshmallow builds as soon as some minor glitches get ironed out for our device.

Enjoy and Cheers, Sumit
    Hi Guys,

Time for a Marshmallow build. Consider this a BETA release. Only for the serious enthusiasts.

Download: cm-13.0-20151207-UNOFFICIAL-temasek-mondrianwifi-V1.4.zip

Gapps: Any 6.0 Gapps.

Clean flash to be expected. Share your feedback.

Cheers, Sumit
    Hi Guys,

Time for a quick update. Enjoy the release.

Download : cm-13.0-20160316-UNOFFICIAL-temasek-mondrianwifi-V5.0.zip

Gapps: Any 6.0 Gapps.

Changelog

Best, Sumit