Sounds like you installed a vanilla GSI, rather than one with gapps. Reports are that flame gapps does not work with Andy Yan's builds. I haven't tried myself as I use microG. You have two options:
Guys, I got all 4 speakers working by setting cross channel to 100% after following steps 1 to 9 please try it and report back, please!Steps
1) After installing V4A module, first open the app and press ok when it prompts you to install driver
2) It'll install the driver and will then reboot automatically
3) after reboot, open v4a app click on gear icon and enable 'legacy mode', after that go back and enable "Master limiter"
4) Download the file attached here and extract it using RAR app as anything other than that breaks the file, and also install a root browser from Play Store
5) Open your root browser and then copy the extracted file to "Android>data>com.pittvandewitt.viperfx>files>Kernel"
6) After doing so, open the V4A app, then enable "Convolver", then tap on it,
7) it'll expand the option, there you'll see "Impulse response" and it'll be blank,
8) tap on it and it'll show you the name of the file you copied earlier, tap on it to select it
9) after this, a new option named "Cross channel" will appear under "impulse response"
10) set the cross channel percentage to "25%" (it should look something like this after you followed these steps)
View attachment 5612343
After this, try playing audio in landscape it should work fine...
PS: Please post the end result I'm interested to know if it works for everyone...
Don't change models, you'll lose some options from phh settings that are essential
Just out of curiosity, why does it do that though, did samsung add any service that watches for suspicious traces like magisk in our case?
The ROM isn't properly rooted. It has a back door to root for the PHH settings to use. It doesn't a appear to allow apps root access.
For me though, it rebooted constantly even at the setup wizard itself and I'm pretty sure that magisk hide doesn't enable itself automatically on first run of the system so maybe it's because I used the Canary zygisk for root...The ROM isn't properly rooted. It has a back door to root for the PHH settings to use. It doesn't a appear to allow apps root access.
Magisk doesn't seem to cause a reboot by itself. At least not v23 that I use. There is a problem when you have Magisk Hide enabled. If you enable Magisk Hide AND then reboot with it enabled, then the device will continue to spontaneously reboot about 90 seconds after each boot. It will do this until you disable Magisk Hide again
If you want to use Magisk Hide, you have to turn it on, activate it for the app you want to use, use the app, then turn off Magisk Hide before you reboot the device.
Other than Magisk Hide, everything else about Magisk appears to work.
The charging when tab is powered off is common for almost all of us, as, I have the same issue here..I installed Lineage 19.1 following the procedure in the OP. I loaded the stock ROM version specified via Odin before I started. The installation went well. But there were a few issues with the ROM. There is the issue with the brightness, which I can work around. Having TWRP boot back into TWRP unless you use the exit_twrp command is a PITA. These are well documented on here.
I also found issue with not being able to access files from my PC via USB. I also had a problem with accessing my OTG flash drive in TWRP. These were fixed by installing the SM-T500-GSI-kernel.zip file I found in another thread on here.
But my unresolved issue is with charging the tablet when the tablet is off. When charging, the tablet does not display the level of charge. The circle is empty. In addition, when I unplug the charging cable, the screen stays on this charging display, and will not shut off. I have to press the Power key for 10 seconds to get it to turn off the screen. Anybody else see this issue? It seems to charge normally when the tablet is turned on. I had the same issue with the previous Lineage 18.1 ROM by the same developer.
As a side note, I did try using the Updater in the syster instead of following the update procedure in the OP. It downloaded and installed, and worked! But the update did not include Gapps, and my MTP fix no longer worked. I installed the MindTheGapps and the kernal zip file again in TWRP, and that fixed both, updated to the 5-10-22 version of Andy Yan's GSI.
- You can continue to use a vanilla build and install microG to have a replacement to some gapps services. You can use the Aurora store app for access to the Google stor apps and can install and use most any individual google app, though there are good non-google alternatives to most everything. But there are drawbacks. I'll post complete instructions if anyone is interested.
It's actually not all that hard to get microG on. The pain is that the LineageOS devs are allergic to including signature spoofing, so this has to get sorted first. That's 99% of the pain. Fortunately it's mostly doable with magisk modules:I am interested in complete instructions for the most degoogled way to setup this ROM with as much working functionality as possible. Please share.
I see references to setting up MicroG without GApps during install and with, and I have been wondering if the latter means removing GApps post install or how it works exactly. Ideally I would use GrapheneOS but as not an option I would like to get as close to it as possible.
Using an sd card for Adoptable storage will degrade the tablet performance drastically. SD cards are very slow compared to internal storage, so current ROMs don't allow it.
Firsh of all, what worked on one install, won't work on another. I depends on what the DEV included in their tar. Some include vbmeta and recovery in their ROM. This one doesn't. You have to start from stock, FACTORY RESET, flash vbmeta, FACTORY RESET, and then flash TWRP.Then yes vbmeta flahed on userdata odin ..here once was successful.then another attempt red notice appear only official files can be flashed (vbmeta)....this way.
I remember in my attempt on Skyhawk recovery. Flashed both vbmeta and recovery one sitting in ap for recovery userdata for vbmeta..then press conbination buttons power off volume up volume down all together . And. Da da .wowo i am in eecovery working fine .
So my reading on flashing are different methods i get lost . What is the proper one .