[ROM][SM-T580/585][UNOFFICIAL][RR-PIE-v7.0.2][64-Bit] -> 20191108 (DISCONTINUED)

Search This thread

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
Loving the android 10 experience so far, only couple of issues spotted are the Youtube delays when watching a video, and that the home button doesn't wake the device, which I'm 99% sure it did previously

Like written some posts above .. the YouTube delay issue is already fixed - you can test it in next build.

To fix it now ..

replace/modify in TWRP .. "/system/system/build.prop" and add this line .. debug.stagefright.ccodec=0
reboot system and may clear app cache/data of YouTube app in app settings.

Cheers

Reactions: okij and cavinrocks

Phoebuscy

Jan 10, 2009
Nicosia
Super strange .. and no idea on how to help you.
May go back to Samsung stock ROM including all the factory partitions and samsung stuff.

Godd luck !

Hey! Thanks for replying.

Well, I actually just finished doing exactly that (flash stock ROM back - via Odin) and similar issue! :eek: I am successful in getting into the the system however but when I attempt to turn on WiFi (or Bluetooth) nothing happens. I don't know, maybe the WiFi module got busted...?

antoine62

Jan 27, 2019
Hey! Thanks for replying.

Well, I actually just finished doing exactly that (flash stock ROM back - via Odin) and similar issue! :eek: I am successful in getting into the the system however but when I attempt to turn on WiFi (or Bluetooth) nothing happens. I don't know, maybe the WiFi module got busted...?

It could be a hardware issue

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
mh, i'm on 3.3.1-1, too since weeks. :confused:

1 question...

i'm using a psp emulator.
in android 9 crdroid i can choose between vulkan or open gl graphic backend.
but in android 10, only open gl is available.
no vulkan anymore, or later in future rom updates? thx for answer. [emoji106]
Today .. when you start 3d mark on Pie 64bit rom .. does it support vulkan at all ?

Can you do api overhead test and compare opengles and vulkan ?

Just made vulkan stuff for Pixel C device and now looking into 580 vulkan :)

Reactions: fiddi1973

fiddi1973

May 20, 2018
Hannover
Today .. when you start 3d mark on Pie 64bit rom .. does it support vulkan at all ?

Can you do api overhead test and compare opengles and vulkan ?

Just made vulkan stuff for Pixel C device and now looking into 580 vulkan :)

Too late, my both Tabs are running on RR Ten since a few Days, one for my Wife.

Started 3D Mark API Overhead (RR Ten), it says Device not compatible. :D

Thx for your work and i hope to get Vulkan in the Future. :good:

Btw...

Vulkan was available in PSP Emulator (Android Pie) and much faster than Open GL.

Last edited:

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
Too late, my both Tabs are running on RR Ten since a few Days, one for my Wife.

Started 3D Mark API Overhead (RR Ten), it says Device not compatible. :D

Thx for your work and i hope to get Vulkan in the Future. :good:
Quick transition to TEN.. :)

Pls boot into TWRP ..

Mount system partition Read/Write and copy ..

/system/system/vendor/lib64/egl/libGLES_mali.so

To

/system/system/vendor/lib64/hw/libGLES_mali.so

Now rename the copied file to "vulkan.exynos5.so" ..

Unmount system partition and reboot into system ..

Start 3d mark test again .. looks better ? :)

fiddi1973

May 20, 2018
Hannover
Yes, you're a Master, Big Thx :good::)

Great as always!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191025-195006_PPSSPP_Gold.jpg
    Screenshot_20191025-195006_PPSSPP_Gold.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 234

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
Sep 25, 2014
Rugby
Hey been using this Rom for a few days now it's really smooth and seems pretty stable so great work, But I'm having a couple of issues and I'm not sure weather there down to my install or bugs in the Rom itself

To start with Google photos just doesn't want to do anything and crashes

BBC iPlayer app just refuses to open

Camera keeps force closing every few mins

Sometimes the play store takes ages to install an app or just refuses too and sits on download pending

Of anybody has any ideas I would appreciate it because I really like this Rom and think it has been well built and to be honest as far as the t580 is concerned there isn't alot of ROMs that actually get updated anymore

Thanks.

antoine62

Jan 27, 2019
Hey been using this Rom for a few days now it's really smooth and seems pretty stable so great work, But I'm having a couple of issues and I'm not sure weather there down to my install or bugs in the Rom itself

To start with Google photos just doesn't want to do anything and crashes

BBC iPlayer app just refuses to open

Camera keeps force closing every few mins

Sometimes the play store takes ages to install an app or just refuses too and sits on download pending

Of anybody has any ideas I would appreciate it because I really like this Rom and think it has been well built and to be honest as far as the t580 is concerned there isn't alot of ROMs that actually get updated anymore

Thanks.

I had no problem with google photo ,when i was using this rom.

For the camera app, i dont know, but if you are using the stock one you should use footej camera.

And, on this rom and liquid remix, the google play store doesnt want to install/update an app until i do a full reboot.

Reactions: terrorbite1492
Sep 25, 2014
Rugby
I had no problem with google photo ,when i was using this rom.

For the camera app, i dont know, but if you are using the stock one you should use footej camera.

And, on this rom and liquid remix, the google play store doesnt want to install/update an app until i do a full reboot.
Google photos seems to be working ok now for some reason, and I disabled the stock camera and installed footej which seems to have solved that issue.

I do still seem to be getting crashes now and again and instabilities when casting to chromecast or just when the device is being used heavily.

Had the whole screen go black on me last night and the only way I could get it back on was booting to download mode and then rebooting from there.

Reactions: antoine62

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013

Top Liked Posts