• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][SM-T580/585][UNOFFICIAL][RR-TEN][64-Bit] -> 20191221 (DISCONTINUED)

Search This thread

soaringowl2145

Dec 24, 2016
Has RR 10 extra features been added already? I am referring to the giant amount of settings currently in version 9. Have those features been added yet?

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
Nope, none of them
Only settings for quick settings tiles
Has RR 10 extra features been added already? I am referring to the giant amount of settings currently in version 9. Have those features been added yet?
Yep .. nothing new for the moment .. even no updates from lineage. :(

New RR builds will be made once security updates and new lineage-17.1 branch has been merged by RR team.

I do have no idea when they will continue to work on this stuff.

Cheers

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
Seems stable.
The onliest i notice is the build in functionality to move all the apps to external SD card. This is not properly working, and the sd card gets rejected/dismounted very often.
That is not a bug, it is a feature. Seriously, using an SD card for apps is a security risk and the recent Android ROMs don't allow it. It is by no means a bug in just this ROM.

muselmann88

Nov 27, 2009
That is not a bug, it is a feature. Seriously, using an SD card for apps is a security risk and the recent Android ROMs don't allow it. It is by no means a bug in just this ROM.

I could care less about security. Just doing **** with the tablet.
Plus, its build-in in this rom - maybe android 10 - when you plugin the SD card. Then you get the prompt to choose. Me just reporting that the first option (extend the systems memory or what its called) is not working! So it definately is a bug, when the sd card gets ejected and half the apps/system is not working anymore. Then you need to reinsert sdcard and its working again.

sciroccogt

Feb 28, 2013
Warsaw
Anyone knows how to shake off this stupid issue without resetting everything altogether?

Icon names are gone, both in dark and standard mode. Reboots don't help.

Names only appear in edit mode :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200205-221338_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20200205-221338_Trebuchet.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot_20200205-221355_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20200205-221355_Trebuchet.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 195

wtyler2505

Jun 24, 2015
Vicksburg, Ms
Anyone knows how to shake off this stupid issue without resetting everything altogether?

Icon names are gone, both in dark and standard mode. Reboots don't help.

Names only appear in edit mode :confused:

That happened to me once a while ago on my original Pixel. I'm pretty sure all I did was Reboot to TWRP and Wiped Dalvick / Cache... Booted back up and it fixed it. But like I said, that was a good while ago on a different device and different ROM.

Reactions: sciroccogt

sciroccogt

Feb 28, 2013
Warsaw
That happened to me once a while ago on my original Pixel. I'm pretty sure all I did was Reboot to TWRP and Wiped Dalvick / Cache... Booted back up and it fixed it. But like I said, that was a good while ago on a different device and different ROM.

Thanks for sharing the tip. It didn't work for me. I tried adjusting font and interface size, adding custom styles, etc - anything I could change I did. Annoyance remains. I assume it will resolve itself with flashing new RR release.

dirkp1

Jan 3, 2014
Lower saxony
www.paehl.com
Thank you for the great work. But I do have some minor comments.
1.) The heat problem, where there are several solutions. With me the problem was gone afterwards.
2.) The microphone did not work 100%. It recorded very quietly. Now with PIE and the same app, the recording could be heard perfectly. With Android 10 it was very very quiet.
3.) Also, as with all other Android 10, there is a problem when the SD card is used as internal memory. With this Rom, I only had to take the SD card out during boot up and put it back in during the unlock screen, then it worked.
But it's work nearly perfect.
Unfortunately nobody is working on android 9 anymore, which still ran perfectly

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
The future of Resurrection Remix

As it looks like they have stopped development completely.

Have a look in telegram ..
https://t.me/ResurrectionRemixChannel
https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

"Hey everyone, it's me, Acar.

I'm leaving Resurrection Remix. We had good times in the main chat, as well as off-topic and maintainers chats.

To begin with, Resurrection Remix was actually dead after Oreo. I've been giving it a new life. I've done Pie, and I was doing Ten. But Altan (westcripp) bossed me around and said he didn't trust me, my team. That's why I left RR team.

Thanks for everything, and cheers!

Pls don't expect any new RR builds for SM-T580/585 in the future !

Cheers

antoine62

Jan 27, 2019
The future of Resurrection Remix

As it looks like they have stopped development completely.

Have a look in telegram ..
https://t.me/ResurrectionRemixChannel
https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

"Hey everyone, it's me, Acar.

I'm leaving Resurrection Remix. We had good times in the main chat, as well as off-topic and maintainers chats.

To begin with, Resurrection Remix was actually dead after Oreo. I've been giving it a new life. I've done Pie, and I was doing Ten. But Altan (westcripp) bossed me around and said he didn't trust me, my team. That's why I left RR team.

Thanks for everything, and cheers!

Pls don't expect any new RR builds for SM-T580/585 in the future !

Cheers

Any other good custom rom with no bugs?

Los17 has a touchscreen issue.

Reactions: soaringowl2145

Top Liked Posts