[ROM][SM-T580][SM-T585][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 | Android 7.1.2 | monthly builds

Search This thread

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
I don't think so. @followmsi imported the new kernel from samsung, but it did not worked for this rom.

I think the best option is to use LOS 16, but I don't know how actually the available builds are.

@followmsi: are you providing monthy builds for LOS16?

BRF1 firmware (bootloader) is the last working version on Nougat (Lineage/RR) .. using the BRF1 kernel, like you do.
As it looks like all bootloader versions above (Oreo) do have problems with BRF1 kernel .. and older kernel versions too.

When you did install Samsung stock Oreo Rom once you are "loosing" Nougat compatibility !

As we use own built wifi driver now you may test latest 3.18.140 kernel on Nougat too.
I guess some adjustments are still required .. switching back to r15 GPU drivers .. etc.
Sorry, I have no more time left for "kernel playing".

Valera is making lineage-16.0 (64-bit) builds from time to time .. last one is from May.
I do make (regular) RR builds only.
AICP, AEX and Bootleggers are also nice Pie ROMs.
Of course, CrDroid and all the other ROM are nice as well.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: cschsz

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
Current build:

Links

vstrecker

Sep 10, 2018
Salzburg
Current build:

Links

just flashed the first of my 585. all fine. thank you very much to keep this one up!

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
just flashed the first of my 585. all fine. thank you very much to keep this one up!
I feel like we are the last two people who use this rom ;)

But I will try to support this rom till LOS14 ends or LOS16 is running smoother then this...

If you like it, I would appreciate a thumbs up for my posts - the "thanks meter" as pure motivation :cool:

vstrecker

Sep 10, 2018
Salzburg
I feel like we are the last two people who use this rom ;)

But I will try to support this rom till LOS14 ends or LOS16 is running smoother then this...

If you like it, I would appreciate a thumbs up for my posts - the "thanks meter" as pure motivation :cool:

I really hope we can stay on LOS14 with the 585. Upgraded the A5 of my wife and mine to LOS16 and kinda unhappy. Notification problems, and other stuff. To bad no way back. The 585 works really good with the ROM and I am sure there are more then us using it, but people take it without saying thank you.

Raynbow6

Dec 25, 2010
I am following this thread a long time now. Will install it as well.
Thanks for putting so much effort in to this.
For me the reason to install.

Thx!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T580 met Tapatalk

dirkp1

Jan 3, 2014
Lower saxony
www.paehl.com
Current build:

Links

No my wife use it too. It works fine, thank you. But we use the SM-T580

Diigit

Current build:

Links
I'm having a problem where when I turn my Sm-t580 on, it displays a display glitch. I'm new to all this stuff, so I don't have an idea how to fix it.

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
Current build:

Links

vstrecker

Sep 10, 2018
Salzburg
Current build:

Links

Thank your very much. Will test later on 2* 585 and report back.

vstrecker

Sep 10, 2018
Salzburg
Current build:

Links

Both 585 works flawless after testing them in real usage for a few hours.
THANK YOU!

zitronenmelissa

Feb 23, 2011
Germany
Redmi Note 8
This Rom is very good, I would prefer it over Pie Roms, but screen wakeup bug still exists. Is there a work around or does someone got it working?

Would it make sense to downgrade via odin?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts