[ROM][SM-T580][SM-T585][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 | Android 7.1.2 | monthly builds

Search This thread

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
This Rom is very good, I would prefer it over Pie Roms, but screen wakeup bug still exists. Is there a work around or does someone got it working?
Do you mean issues like this? https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79896219&postcount=213 For these issue I don't think that are workarounds available.

Would it make sense to downgrade via odin?
No idea if this works. But I don't think so, like I read so far

zitronenmelissa

Feb 23, 2011
Germany
Moto G5S
Do you mean issues like this? https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79896219&postcount=213 For these issue I don't think that are workarounds available.

No idea if this works. But I don't think so, like I read so far

I tried, no Downgrade possibility at all, not even system.img/boot.img Downgrade only. I took official firmware package (latest Nougat version with 4 parts in it) the bootloader prevents every kind of downgrade via Odin

My problem is, that the screen won't wake up again after turning it off, when using custom Nougat rom ...

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
Current build:

Links

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
Current build:

Links

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
Current build:

Links

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
Current build:

Links

Last edited:
Reactions: autorage

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
Current build:

Links

Reactions: autorage

dirkp1

Jan 3, 2014
Lower saxony
www.paehl.com
Current build:

Links

Thank you, but I have found one issue. The SD-CARD is not visible, but all apps can remove on the SD-CARD.
The SD-CARD is formated as internal, But with a commander you can see the internal sd as internal not the external.
But all works, but not visible. AppMgr III show the internal and the external with all apps. In the android settings too

cschsz

Mar 4, 2018
Ingelheim
Thank you, but I have found one issue. The SD-CARD is not visible, but all apps can remove on the SD-CARD.
The SD-CARD is formated as internal, But with a commander you can see the internal sd as internal not the external.
But all works, but not visible. AppMgr III show the internal and the external with all apps. In the android settings too
This issue was not in the last build? So maybe they have changed something in LOS - I did not merged any new CVEs. But no idea what we can do against this...

ssgr

Jul 8, 2018
Netflix (current version) does not start. Says my Android version is not supported.

Can this be helped by updating LOS, Gapps, etc.?

Top Liked Posts