[ROM][SM-T580][SM-T585][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Tab A (2016)

Search This thread

Klaerchen

New builds (date 2021-10-17) are up with security patch level of 2021-10-05. See first post for more info.
And remember, it's always a good idea to do a TWRP backup before installation.

Sorry for my long absence, I have been a bit busy. Will be present again in the future!

And a word to the sound problems: I also have the problem, that after update or restart of the tablet the sound is gone. However, rebooting, clearing cache helps after some time, and then sound is good again. It's sad, but I have no idea how to fix that.

vstrecker

Sep 10, 2018
Salzburg
New builds (date 2021-10-17) are up with security patch level of 2021-10-05. See first post for more info.
And remember, it's always a good idea to do a TWRP backup before installation.

Sorry for my long absence, I have been a bit busy. Will be present again in the future!

And a word to the sound problems: I also have the problem, that after update or restart of the tablet the sound is gone. However, rebooting, clearing cache helps after some time, and then sound is good again. It's sad, but I have no idea how to fix that.
Thank you for keepin us safe.

01mrhacker01

Nov 3, 2021
when i install Magisk using your boot.img
i got message when i open Magisk says :"An "su" command that does not belong to Magisk is detected. Please remove the other unsupported su"

when i install it without patching it with your boot.img
i dont get this message
i tried lineageos 17.1 and installed magisk using its boot.img
i dont get this error
so this error happens because of this rom boot.img
so why is that happening?

01mrhacker01

Nov 3, 2021
Front camera don't work in google camera and it crashes and closes
Also another problem when I change screen resolution using termux after I use it
I can't use tabs button until I restart/reboot

Klaerchen

Front camera don't work in google camera and it crashes and closes
Also another problem when I change screen resolution using termux after I use it
I can't use tabs button until I restart/reboot
I confirm problems with Google camera. However, you could use Footej Camera. No problems with both cameras.
And termux: maybe you could give ConnectBot a try. I like that very much and haven't had trouble so far.

Klaerchen

when i install Magisk using your boot.img
i got message when i open Magisk says :"An "su" command that does not belong to Magisk is detected. Please remove the other unsupported su"
I use Magisk without any trouble. Maybe, you activated "Root-access" in the developer settings? You should not!
In my device the developer options say "Root-access: deactivated".

01mrhacker01

Nov 3, 2021
I use Magisk without any trouble. Maybe, you activated "Root-access" in the developer settings? You should not!
In my device the developer options say "Root-access: deactivated".
Root access is disabled
I asked in magisk forum and they said run un"su" script

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211108-150744_LineageOS_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211108-150744_LineageOS_Settings.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 44

dimmes

Nov 10, 2009
Rome
hi, i have installed Samsung Internet Browser (for adblock), but the default user agent is desktop. Can i change the default user agent?thank

Top Liked Posts