- Nov 8, 2018
Ah thanks I wondered why when I dirty flashed the new build it broke Gmail, YouTube and Maps! (I used NikGapps core and installed the other apps from Playstore)
Ι don't remember how I had formatted my SD before but I was having issues copying files, too - it didn't occur to me it might be the ROM's issue! It was already exFAT, but no idea about the partition table.
which app do u use to change governor? i'll give it also a tryWhat CPU governor do you recommend?
I have just installed this ROM and found the scrolling in things like the gallery a bit janky. I switched the governor from interactive to ondemand and it improved a lot. I thought interactive was supposed to be smoother but not here.
Also, I have an SD card installed. When I tried to copy a file to a different folder I could not make it happen, either using the built in file manager or Root Explorer.
SM-T580 - I did full wipe, installed latest TWRP, latest ROM, latest NikGapps and latest Magisk, in that order.
Otherwise, everything great.
Are you meaning crDroid or LOS?Great to see crDroid A11 for this tablet!
I have one problem with crDroid A10 and A11 on this SM-T580 device. I'm using Ableton Link audio apps to synchronize DAW (Digital Audio Workstation Bitwig) and apps with it. If i using G-Stomper apps (Rythm and Producer) or Mixvibes RemixLive with Ableton Link on the timing gets absolutly wired!
Same apps on my OnePlus 5T crDroid 7.3 no problems..
Can anyone check this please on LOSv. x/crdroid if it works or not so maybe it's my setup fault or so?
Doesn't matter if i'm using OpenGapps or NikGapps.
@followmsi made a build of crdroid 7.1 a while ago: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-18-1-2021-04-07.4190313/page-7#post-84140961
Followmsi's previous version worked with openapps 11 beta, why does this not work and require nikgapps? @TALUAtXDANew release for 20210407
As was always planned, since I've moved onto 18.1, from now on, I'm going to be releasing new 18.1 builds. A new thread for my builds will be made slightly later on. My build can be installed on top of @followmsi's builds as usual without doing anything further.
Changelog (from @followmsi's last build):
- Latest changes from LineageOS. The crashes that occured when setting a new wallpaper that were discussed earlier in this thread appear to have been fixed.
- Merges of the latest changes from AOSP, including the 20210407 security updates, have been picked to skip the wait for them to be merged. (
repopick -t android-11.0.0_r34)
- The same workaround that was used on 17.1 to get USB tethering and Bluetooth internet access sharing to work has been forward-ported and applied.
- vintf manifest override enforcement is now enabled.
- The vendor/lib/egl/libGLES_mali.so blobs are now symlinked to vendor/lib/vulkan.exynos5.so, rather than copied to vendor/lib/hw/vulkan.exynos5.so - This is a proper fix for Vulkan support.
- RSA key verification for ADB is enabled again, and ADB isn't enabled by default and on boot anymore.
- There are some updates from the 3.18 Android common kernel and Linux 4.4 to the kernel.
I just installed latest crdroid android 11 from @followmsi .
Another issue that I noticed is that disabling the hardware buttons doesn't seem to work properly-it also appears to disable the touchscreen together with the buttons, although it starts working again after a while(however the buttons work again as well).
I think this is the 2nd one time build...be patient
Ah, I had a feeling it didn't. By the way, I fixed the sound issues by installing the Google Sounds app.The WiFi only variant (T580) of this tablet doesn't have vibration, while the LTE variant (T585) does. If you're using the LTE variant and expecting it to work, these builds (intended for use on the WiFi only variant, of course) don't have any of the things needed for vibration for that reason.
repopick -t android-11.0.0_r34)