• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][SM-T580][UNOFFICIAL][64-Bit][crDroidAndroid-11.0][v7.9] -> 2021-08-10

Search This thread

Chris_0147

Dec 24, 2020
I have been using crdroid 7.6 for more than a week, I did not find any problem in my daily use, the only thing that affected me was that when I activated the data indicator and rebooted the tablet, the system ui did not start @followmsi

Last edited:
Reactions: followmsi

Chris_0147

Dec 24, 2020
When I remove the option data usage in the quick settings, everything goes normal without any problem, I wanted to see if you can solve that please i would like if you could add these volume panel styles just introduced by crdroid on telegram
I know that you do not update this rom regularly but if you add this function I would be happy I appreciate very much if you build crdroid for this tablet
for people like you and taluatxda this tablet still feels young @followmsi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210517-102307_Telegram_X.png
    Screenshot_20210517-102307_Telegram_X.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20210517-102315_Telegram_X.png
    Screenshot_20210517-102315_Telegram_X.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20210517-102319_Telegram_X.png
    Screenshot_20210517-102319_Telegram_X.png
    233 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20210517-103840_Telegram_X.png
    Screenshot_20210517-103840_Telegram_X.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Klaerchen

Nov 6, 2011
Stuttgart
I've just got my hands on this tab and Quickly got it twrp'ed, after trying a few different roms which I wasn't keen on I thought I'd try cr, wow! an amazing rom.
only issue I found is turning off hardware buttons and using navbar instead doesn't work as it also turns off screen touch too.
too bad I joined the party too late 😥
On t580/t585 it is impossible to turn off the hardware buttons without turning off touch, because they share a common "enable". One would have to catch and drop the key strokes of the hardware buttons or similar.

Hans_Werner

Jul 30, 2015
Cologne
I've just got my hands on this tab and Quickly got it twrp'ed, after trying a few different roms which I wasn't keen on I thought I'd try cr, wow! an amazing rom.
only issue I found is turning off hardware buttons and using navbar instead doesn't work as it also turns off screen touch too.
too bad I joined the party too late 😥
Try this for turning off the nav buttons

If you have root you can edit /system/vendor/usr/keylayout/sec_touchscreen.kl

Only set "#" in front of key185 and key254. Reboot and you have disabled the touchkeys.

TALUAtXDA

Nov 8, 2018
Is it possible to set selinux to permissive manually?
I want to try this Rom, but i 'm using ViperFX & Dolby since Years...
Thx for Answer.
Viper4Android (not sure about Dolby) works with SELinux set to enforcing via the Magisk module. There's no need to set it to permissive. The necessary SELinux rules for it are present as I had added them a long time ago.

Moreover, SELinux should never be set to permissive if possible as that opens up significant security vulnerabilities, and I absolutely do not support doing so for no good reason. Magisk creator, topjohnwu, had made posts on this subject here: twitter.com/topjohnwu/status/1359054108339040261
"Remember when I said using SELinux permissive is really bad? Here is a privilege escalation PoC (Proof of Concept) where the only requirement is SELinux permissive. (https://github.com/vvb2060/Magica) If you are still releasing custom ROMs/kernels with permissive, YOU ARE LITERALLY BACKDOORING YOUR USERS!"
"In this PoC, when you press install, it will gain (restricted yet still powerful) root access in a service and install Magisk to your boot image. This demo shows that any ARBITRARY app, including malware, can PERMANENTLY root your device without your consent and permission."
"Imagine this scenario: you are using a custom kernel that ships with SELinux permissive. You accidentally install a malware using this loophole. The malware installs a modified "malicious Magisk" to permanently gain full root access. BOOM, your device is now #pwned."
"Please help spread this information! We should stop the toxic and irresponsible mentality of releasing SELinux permissive ROMs/kernels in this community. You should never, *EVER* switch to permissive unless actually doing development/debugging."

Last edited:

fiddi1973

May 20, 2018
Hannover
I noticed, that the Rom compared to Android 9 or 10, is running out of
Memory very quickly (opening Youtube and Browsing at the same Time or opening any Game etc.).
Is this a known Issue and will be fixed in the Future? @followmsi
Has Android 11 Lineage the same Problem? @TALUAtXDA

Edit: I've solved the Problem.
Deleted System & Dalvik in TWRP, installed the Rom and newest Magisk & Nikgapps Core, deinstalled Vanced microG & reinstalled it.
Now it's all fine.

Last edited:

DingoBat

Apr 4, 2014
Brisbane
After installing the rom, Gapps and Magisk, I get stuck at the splash screen.

I'm coming from Lineage 17.1 and get the same thing when trying to install unofficial Lineage 18.1. I'm running the latest TWRP and have tried wiping everything and formatting data.

Any ideas?
Thanks

ar0177417

Aug 11, 2017
After installing the rom, Gapps and Magisk, I get stuck at the splash screen.

I'm coming from Lineage 17.1 and get the same thing when trying to install unofficial Lineage 18.1. I'm running the latest TWRP and have tried wiping everything and formatting data.

Any ideas?
Thanks
1. Try clean flash ---> Wipe data cache system
2. Or try installing magisk after boot. Sometimes it can cause issues

If the above two solutions don't work try changing gapps (Nikgapps core works fine for me, try it)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay yesterday I disabled the location services and everything is fine now!
    Wow, 7 GB per day only for location services that this is so much I would never have thought.
    BE3pE0l.png

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210810-gtaxlwifi-v7.9.zip

There will be no builds for SM-T585 (gtaxllte) this time !
    We do not own any 585 devices and we will not work on any SM-T585 builds.
    But you can install the 580 (WiFi) builds onto 585 (LTE) devices as well.
    The ROM installer has been changed to allow installation onto 585 devices too.
    Of course, all Mobile stuff (LTE) will not work. GPS and Vibration will not work due to different hardware.

crDroid Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

KNOWN ISSUES:
    - Wifi-Hotspot: Disable/Enable Wifi connection before you enable Wifi-Hotspot. Otherwise WLAN kernel module does not work anymore and you need to reboot.
    - And maybe more issues .. ?

INSTALLATION:
    1. Boot into TWRP recovery (3.5.2_9-0)
    2. Wipe system and do factory reset in TWRP (format /data if encrypted)
    3. Install ROM.zip
    4. Install Gapps
    5. install Magisk.zip (Tested with version 22.1)
    6. Reboot into system

TWRP:
    Pls use latest official version ..
    https://dl.twrp.me/gtaxlwifi/

DOWNLOADS:
    https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=289836
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uZ4DZ1wN8dpY-AnJhCirr6RsL02PVMrE
    https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=289289 (Archive -> GTAXLWIFI)
    https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=289291 (Archive -> GTAXLLTE)

SOURCES:
    https://github.com/followmsi/manifests/tree/gtaxl-lineage-18.1

There will be no regular updates .. just some builds from time to time !

Thanks to ..
    @TALUAtXDA for all his work and continuous improvements !
    @Valera1978 for all his work in the past !
    crDroidAndroid Team

Enjoy .. :p
    LineageOS 18.0 - December 2020

lineage-18.0-20201210-UNOFFICIAL-gtaxlwifi.zip

Changes:

- Google Security updates -> December 2020
    - Various kernel updates -> Thanks to @TALUAtXDA !
    - Hack to improve Video Calls in various apps.
    - Moved/Changed overlays for Android 11
    - Patched framework/base to support microG
    - Latest LineageOS changes

Enjoy :)
    It's time for a new build ..

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210415-gtaxlwifi-v7.5.zip

Changes:
    - Google Security updates -> April 2021
    - Latest device and kernel changes for gtaxlwifi
    - Backport of Wifi-Display (Miracast) for Android 11
    - Latest crDroid changes for Android 11

Pls install Gapps and Magisk manually.

This is an "one time build" .. there will be no regular updates for crDroid.

New release for 20210407

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VIlQ1tNkoSrSKlAJL88bemgchzsQ5C1l/

As was always planned, since I've moved onto 18.1, from now on, I'm going to be releasing new 18.1 builds. A new thread for my builds will be made slightly later on. My build can be installed on top of @followmsi's builds as usual without doing anything further.

Changelog (from @followmsi's last build):
    • Latest changes from LineageOS. The crashes that occurred when setting a new wallpaper that were discussed earlier in this thread appear to have been fixed.
    • Merges of the latest changes from AOSP, including the 20210405 security updates, have been picked to skip the wait for them to be merged. (repopick -t android-11.0.0_r34)
    • The same workaround that was used on 17.1 to get USB tethering and Bluetooth internet access sharing to work has been forward-ported and applied.
    • vintf manifest override enforcement is now enabled.
    • The vendor/lib[64]/egl/libGLES_mali.so blobs are now symlinked to vendor/lib[64]/vulkan.exynos5.so, rather than copied to vendor/lib[64]/hw/vulkan.exynos5.so - This is a proper fix for Vulkan support.
    • RSA key verification for ADB is enabled again, and ADB isn't enabled by default and on boot anymore.
    • There are some updates from the 3.18 Android common kernel and Linux 4.4 to the kernel.
    Enjoy.
    LineageOS 18.1 - February 2021

lineage-18.1-20210206-UNOFFICIAL-gtaxlwifi.zip

Changes:

- Google Security updates -> February 2021
    - Hack to fix "reboot recovery" from Lineage reboot menu.
    - Various kernel updates
    - Hack to fix Video/MP4 recording duration bug !
    - Patched framework/base to support microG
    - Latest LineageOS changes for Android 11

Tested with open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210130-TEST.zip and Magisk 21.4 using twrp-3.5.0_9-0-gtaxlwifi for installation !

Thanks to @TALUAtXDA for all his work !