• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][SM-T820][SM-T825][UNOFFICIAL] Lineage 17.1 | Android 10 Q | 20200211

Search This thread

coolguy001

Aug 25, 2007
works great for me!

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Hello! Whoever is interested in july security patch, and further patches up ahead, please download lineage below. it is compiled from Valera's sources:
https://gofile.io/d/9iPrWL
I'm not responsible for any damage to your device of any sort.
By flashing this you take responsibility of anything that happens.
Proceed at your own risk!

this updated rom work fine me, with a dirty flash.

iGamerProYT

May 6, 2020
Hi. What you've done with LineageOS is great but a few issues. The mic doesn't receive input or straight up crashes my device. And I'm an animator, I depend on my tablet for animation and LineageOS helps with performance and graphics boosts for rendering. But I do need to use the mic. 2nd. Mobile hotspot and tethering crashes my device. Everytime I try to use any form of tethering to use for my Nintendo Switch, my device also crashes and reboots. Please fix this.

Alex20137

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah the thing is I don't know to code.i can only hope that updates don't break thing. Ideally someone will help us. Unfortunately our community appears to be small. So small

Reactions: greeg32
Heres a build for you lot.

A user by the name OERIAS asked on the LineageOS IRC if someone could make a build for the gts3lwifi, I've decided to build one for everyone. I can't test it though.
And I also cannot post links until 10 posts! So, you'll have to find it on my site AlpacaDev (dot) ga (their are buttons that should help you find the download)
If you need to message me, use discord. JoshiBoi#0650
Hope this helps!

coughingskunk

Aug 26, 2013
A user by the name OERIAS asked on the LineageOS IRC if someone could make a build for the gts3lwifi, I've decided to build one for everyone. I can't test it though.
And I also cannot post links until 10 posts! So, you'll have to find it on my site AlpacaDev (dot) ga (their are buttons that should help you find the download)
If you need to message me, use discord. JoshiBoi#0650
Hope this helps!

Link here: https://alpacadev.ga/LineageOS/Other/gts3lwifi/

I'll try to load this sometime this week. Thanks!

greeg32

Sep 21, 2011
Green Bay, WI
Google Pixel 5
I've been running this for about 12 hours and it is much improved!

So far one big issue remains, the microphone doesn't work and trying to use it in any app crashes the app and sometimes causes a reboot. This has been an ongoing issue with lineage on this device along with general instability which is much better so far in this build. I don't have time to get a log for the mic issue this week, so hopefully someone can get that to you.

Thanks for this build! This device has never gotten the development attention it deserves.

I've been running this for about 12 hours and it is much improved!

So far one big issue remains, the microphone doesn't work and trying to use it in any app crashes the app and sometimes causes a reboot. This has been an ongoing issue with lineage on this device along with general instability which is much better so far in this build. I don't have time to get a log for the mic issue this week, so hopefully someone can get that to you.

Thanks for this build! This device has never gotten the development attention it deserves.

I'm not really a dev, I just built an updated build for this device. Its a one-off build, both because I was testing if I could build 17.1 (lol) and also because it was wanted on this device.

Glad its more stable. Sadly I don't know how to fix the Mic, you should contact Valera.

LedgendaryEpics

Jun 14, 2018
It has the same issues as the last update, but this is 100x faster, 1st boot time was absolutely rediculous beating my s7 by a mile, crazy fast, my only thing that I wanted on android 10 was the ability to enable on-screen navigation keys (navkeys) on this tablet running android 10 but theres no way to enable it unless its within the kernel by default? Is there anyway we can make this happen or atleast another method other than editing the build.prop, even gravitybox couldnt do it?

It has the same issues as the last update, but this is 100x faster, 1st boot time was absolutely rediculous beating my s7 by a mile, crazy fast, my only thing that I wanted on android 10 was the ability to enable on-screen navigation keys (navkeys) on this tablet running android 10 but theres no way to enable it unless its within the kernel by default? Is there anyway we can make this happen or atleast another method other than editing the build.prop, even gravitybox couldnt do it?

As far as I know, the easiest way is Settings > System > Gestures > System Navigation > 3-button navigation.

I don't have this device, But that feature above should be present as its in AOSP.

Super chuffed it's so good for ya. (Sometime in June LineageOS did become faster on all my devices so, whatever did that I guess that's what you're experiencing.)

Wilsoncelf

Jan 14, 2016
Could some experienced one make a little tutorial for flashing this new Valera build for an amateur user? Do we have to install any different twrp, gravity box or edexposed stuff? Or is it just full wipe and flash just the zip? Do we have to flash the .img files?

Could some experienced one make a little tutorial for flashing this new Valera build for an amateur user? Do we have to install any different twrp, gravity box or edexposed stuff? Or is it just full wipe and flash just the zip? Do we have to flash the .img files?

This isn't a build by Valera. Its a build by me.
You should only need to flash the .zip file. The .imgs aren't needed, they're there in case I need them myself.

Top Liked Posts