Jan 24, 2017
Liquid Remix

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
 */

Gapps: Arm64 9

Magisk: current version

Downloads:
SM-T820

Previous Builds:
SM-T820

Sources:
https://github.com/srgrusso/manifests/tree/gts3l-liquid-10.x

I would like to give a huge thanks to @Valera1978 for building the sources and his continuing work on this device.

Last edited:

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
Notes
I'm looking for someone willing to test for the SM-T825

Known issues:
Camera is slow switching between back and front cameras.
Unable to register a fingerprint.

VVombat

Oct 6, 2012
Perfect! Thanks for your work and for posting / uploading the manifest. I'll give it a go (soonish). :) (T820)

Guancho

Jul 20, 2008
I don't know. I didn't have a spen. Maybe someone else can let you know. I would imagine it has the same issues as the other Roms for this device.

Could you please check whether it is possible to integrate the s-pen palm rejection feature?
This would make your rom really stand out against the others :)

It’s the one feature that let’s me stay on official firmware, although its soooo slow

Last edited:
Reactions: Stogie87

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
I don't know. I didn't have a spen. Maybe someone else can let you know. I would imagine it has the same issues as the other Roms for this device.

Could you please check whether it is possible to integrate the s-pen palm rejection feature?

It’s the one feature that let’s me stay on official firmware, although its soooo slow

Same here, please try to include this feature. :fingers-crossed:

NullCode

Hello There. I have downloaded and installed this ROM with BitGapps (as OpenGapps doesn't wanna download) and let me tell you, it's very unstable. As soon as I rebooted after installing this ROM, it was very slow. And BTW for me the S-Pen has the same problem as the Lineage OS one. The UI was Sluggish, and would hang a lot. And when I installed Magisk and installed V4A it would only reboot once I gave the password. It is in that loop since. The camera also crashes and so does the Fingerprint. Very Sad to say that I had to go back to The Tweaked Stock ROM.

Sent from SM-T820 using a pair of hands and a brain.

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
Hello There. I have downloaded and installed this ROM with BitGapps (as OpenGapps doesn't wanna download) and let me tell you, it's very unstable. As soon as I rebooted after installing this ROM, it was very slow. And BTW for me the S-Pen has the same problem as the Lineage OS one. The UI was Sluggish, and would hang a lot. And when I installed Magisk and installed V4A it would only reboot once I gave the password. It is in that loop since. The camera also crashes and so does the Fingerprint. Very Sad to say that I had to go back to The Tweaked Stock ROM.

Sent from SM-T820 using a pair of hands and a brain.
Did you do a wipe and format data before you flashed? Also did you try using open gapps?

n2f

Jul 9, 2016
i installed it with magisk & without gapps
it worked fine i use it only with youtube vanced ...lasted 14hrs on single charge
defiantly better than stock
thanx

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Liquid Remix

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
     */

Gapps: Arm64 9

Magisk: current version

Downloads:
    SM-T820

Previous Builds:
    SM-T820

Sources:
    https://github.com/srgrusso/manifests/tree/gts3l-liquid-10.x

I would like to give a huge thanks to @Valera1978 for building the sources and his continuing work on this device.
    Can I flash the system on SM-T825
    (don't will have kernel issues?)
    I need to do a special build for the T825. I will let you know when I have it built. If you're interested let me know.