Jan 24, 2017
Liquid Remix

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
 */

Gapps: Arm64 9

Magisk: current version

Downloads:
SM-T820

Previous Builds:
SM-T820

Sources:
https://github.com/srgrusso/manifests/tree/gts3l-liquid-10.x

I would like to give a huge thanks to @Valera1978 for building the sources and his continuing work on this device.

Last edited:

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
Notes
I'm looking for someone willing to test for the SM-T825

Known issues:
Camera is slow switching between back and front cameras.
Unable to register a fingerprint.

Guancho

Jul 20, 2008
I don't know. I didn't have a spen. Maybe someone else can let you know. I would imagine it has the same issues as the other Roms for this device.

Could you please check whether it is possible to integrate the s-pen palm rejection feature?
This would make your rom really stand out against the others :)

It’s the one feature that let’s me stay on official firmware, although its soooo slow

Last edited:
Reactions: Stogie87

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
I don't know. I didn't have a spen. Maybe someone else can let you know. I would imagine it has the same issues as the other Roms for this device.

Could you please check whether it is possible to integrate the s-pen palm rejection feature?

It’s the one feature that let’s me stay on official firmware, although its soooo slow

Same here, please try to include this feature. :fingers-crossed:

NullCode

• Hello There. I have downloaded and installed this ROM with BitGapps (as OpenGapps doesn't wanna download) and let me tell you, it's very unstable. As soon as I rebooted after installing this ROM, it was very slow. And BTW for me the S-Pen has the same problem as the Lineage OS one. The UI was Sluggish, and would hang a lot. And when I installed Magisk and installed V4A it would only reboot once I gave the password. It is in that loop since. The camera also crashes and so does the Fingerprint. Very Sad to say that I had to go back to The Tweaked Stock ROM.

Sent from SM-T820 using a pair of hands and a brain.

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
    Hello There. I have downloaded and installed this ROM with BitGapps (as OpenGapps doesn't wanna download) and let me tell you, it's very unstable. As soon as I rebooted after installing this ROM, it was very slow. And BTW for me the S-Pen has the same problem as the Lineage OS one. The UI was Sluggish, and would hang a lot. And when I installed Magisk and installed V4A it would only reboot once I gave the password. It is in that loop since. The camera also crashes and so does the Fingerprint. Very Sad to say that I had to go back to The Tweaked Stock ROM.

Sent from SM-T820 using a pair of hands and a brain.
    Did you do a wipe and format data before you flashed? Also did you try using open gapps?

n2f

Jul 9, 2016
    i installed it with magisk & without gapps
    it worked fine i use it only with youtube vanced ...lasted 14hrs on single charge
    defiantly better than stock
    thanx

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Liquid Remix

Code:
      #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
       * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
       */

Gapps: Arm64 9

Magisk: current version

Downloads:
      SM-T820

Previous Builds:
      SM-T820

Sources:
      https://github.com/srgrusso/manifests/tree/gts3l-liquid-10.x

I would like to give a huge thanks to @Valera1978 for building the sources and his continuing work on this device.
      Can I flash the system on SM-T825
      (don't will have kernel issues?)
      I need to do a special build for the T825. I will let you know when I have it built. If you're interested let me know.

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone