[ROM][SM-T820][UNOFFICIAL][LiquidRemix-10.0.10]

Search This thread

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
Hey man, I had a query. The manifest you have in your tree, it says that its based on a branch from a device called gtaXL (most probably a Tab A). So did you port the tree from that device or make one using Valera's Tree? Because if yes, we have access to Android 11 for this tab (which is AMAZING)

wow A11...am getting this device ASAP :) (I know-still miles of road ahead and maybe does not go anywhere-hope some dev picks up) thanks!

NullCode

• wow A11...am getting this device ASAP :) (I know-still miles of road ahead and maybe does not go anywhere-hope some dev picks up) thanks!

mmm don't get your hopes up. I was just asking the dev [who hasn't responded] and I don't have the required HDD space to build the ROM too. However what you can try is flash Valera's treble zip [it enables a hacked variant of Project Treble in this tab] and flash an Android eleven GSI [note that its still untested and may not work. I have only managed to flash Android Ten GSIs before i completely hard bricked my tab]
    Also, the end of development for this tab is here. The only people who made ROMs and things for this tab have either moved on to other devices or are inactive. I have MASSIVE respect for Valera but he ignored ALL our bug reports of LineageOS 17.1 and left it in a frazzled state [not recommended for daily driving]

like every person on XDA says: Press thanks if i helped [but no need for donations]

Last edited:

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
    mmm don't get your hopes up. I was just asking the dev [who hasn't responded] and I don't have the required HDD space to build the ROM too. However what you can try is flash Valera's treble zip [it enables a hacked variant of Project Treble in this tab] and flash an Android eleven GSI [note that its still untested and may not work. I have only managed to flash Android Ten GSIs before i completely hard bricked my tab]
    Also, the end of development for this tab is here. The only people who made ROMs and things for this tab have either moved on to other devices or are inactive. I have MASSIVE respect for Valera but he ignored ALL our bug reports of LineageOS 17.1 and left it in a frazzled state [not recommended for daily driving]

like every person on XDA says: Press thanks if i helped [but no need for donations]

thanks Nullcode.-one question. Does the Tab S3 (unlocked 4g version) have double tap to wake? searched but could not find a clear answer (just talk of whether the Spen could be used to wake the screen)

EDIT nevermind thanks - looked up the manual and there is no dtw for this device (sadly).

Last edited:

NullCode

• thanks Nullcode.-one question. Does the Tab S3 (unlocked 4g version) have double tap to wake? searched but could not find a clear answer (just talk of whether the Spen could be used to wake the screen)

EDIT nevermind thanks - looked up the manual and there is no dtw for this device (sadly).

there's nothing that is impossible. I [or someone trustworthy] can always implement dtw by patching the kernel, but I've cleaned my hands [and laptop] from ANYTHING related to the tab s3 and i will get them back again if my tab gets fixed within January

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Liquid Remix

Code:
      #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
       * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
       */

Gapps: Arm64 9

Magisk: current version

Downloads:
      SM-T820

Previous Builds:
      SM-T820

Sources:
      https://github.com/srgrusso/manifests/tree/gts3l-liquid-10.x

I would like to give a huge thanks to @Valera1978 for building the sources and his continuing work on this device.
      Can I flash the system on SM-T825
      (don't will have kernel issues?)
      I need to do a special build for the T825. I will let you know when I have it built. If you're interested let me know.
      I don't know. I didn't have a spen. Maybe someone else can let you know. I would imagine it has the same issues as the other Roms for this device.

Could you please check whether it is possible to integrate the s-pen palm rejection feature?
      This would make your rom really stand out against the others :)

It’s the one feature that let’s me stay on official firmware, although its soooo slow
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone