[ROM][SM-T825][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 | Android 8.1 20180719

Search This thread

frompxprat

Nov 21, 2018
OTG

hi + thanks for this great work!
it's my first question after many years of visiting xda-developers (from time to time for many other androids).
last week i installed lineageOS "15.1-20180719-UNOFFICIAL-gts3llte" from this thread (i rooted with magisk) on my new SM-T825 and it works pretty well.
only one thing disturb me very: i can't connect usb over OTG. it shows nothing in "configuration" - "memory" or with the apps "OTG helper" or "stick mount" .. nothing.
i have two OTG-adapters, which work 100% and i tried many sticks .. nothing.
perhaps another fault may have to do with this: if i tap in linageos-configuration on "memory", then "sdcard", then the configuration-app breaks down. also if i tap on "akku", then "inactivity display" the configuration crash down with "app open again or app close".
how can i found a solution for this OTG- prob? have someone tried the OTG-functionality?
can i be shure that OTG works with this rom?

Last edited:

frompxprat

Nov 21, 2018
rom restart

more bugs: if i activate mobile hotspot, the lineageos restart allways after 10 seconds or 2 minutes :(

and after activating camera, the flashlight work only after reboot :(

Last edited:

Sfsokc

Nov 22, 2018
Mic still not working

Anyone else notice that their microphone doesn't work with this Lineage build on Galaxy Tab S3? I even tried the Magisk module to fix the mic, and no go. So i basically get speaker (two working) and no microphone. Really love the ROM, but this is a disqualifying factor.

frompxprat

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone else notice that their microphone doesn't work with this Lineage build on Galaxy Tab S3? I even tried the Magisk module to fix the mic, and no go. So i basically get speaker (two working) and no microphone. Really love the ROM, but this is a disqualifying factor.

with me that works without problems

Last edited:

robsmith11

Jul 20, 2018
I am able to charge and share files with my phone using a plain usb-c to micro-b cable, so I guess that means OTG is working for me.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

hi + thanks for this great work!
it's my first question after many years of visiting xda-developers (from time to time for many other androids).
last week i installed lineageOS "15.1-20180719-UNOFFICIAL-gts3llte" from this thread (i rooted with magisk) on my new SM-T825 and it works pretty well.
only one thing disturb me very: i can't connect usb over OTG. it shows nothing in "configuration" - "memory" or with the apps "OTG helper" or "stick mount" .. nothing.
i have two OTG-adapters, which work 100% and i tried many sticks .. nothing.
perhaps another fault may have to do with this: if i tap in linageos-configuration on "memory", then "sdcard", then the configuration-app breaks down. also if i tap on "akku", then "inactivity display" the configuration crash down with "app open again or app close".
how can i found a solution for this OTG- prob? have someone tried the OTG-functionality?
can i be shure that OTG works with this rom?

Meant to reply to this..

frompxprat

Nov 21, 2018
I am able to charge and share files with my phone using a plain usb-c to micro-b cable, so I guess that means OTG is working for me.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Meant to reply to this..

with this rom OTG was not working - 100% no chance
.. i installed now oreo optimized stock rom .. all works great no - also OTG.

bozkurtum

Mar 21, 2011
I installed this rum on my samsung s3 t827 tablet but the phone feature is not available what can I do for this ..

JordanBleu

Nov 26, 2019
I installed this rum on my samsung s3 t827 tablet but the phone feature is not available what can I do for this ..

The logic thing is to change to another rom, like the Tweaked Pie or LineageOS 17.1, since this rom is without support.
But, my best recommendation is to wait, because I'm planning to port Evolution X 4.3 and DerpFest for this tablet, between others.
;)

Top Liked Posts