[ROM][SM-T825][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 | Android 9.0 20191024

Search This thread

SkOrPn

Jun 3, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
www.planetamd64.com
I second the call for the T820. Glad to hear your going to try getting one. I am surprised that TAB S3 is not yet have Official LOS status, seems very strange to me. Maybe with the drop of 14.1 recently, and the start of 16.0 they will drop TAB S and Officially pick up both S2 and S3. We can only hope. If not, Samsung is bringing Pie officially later this year to TAB S3.

Great work @OP

Reactions: greeg32

Allstar007

Aug 24, 2017
hello have it installed and the Gapps loaded the STock version. Am also on the surface but can not add my google account then the picture gets black. Why is that?

ThePlasticBling

Feb 7, 2011
Curious if this is still being worked on? I have Verizon model but would like to pick up t825 so I can flash this. Awesome tablet, but can't deal with Samsung's **** TouchWiz crap. I mainly use the tab for drawing with the s pen and really hope this rom will work nice for me. Is the user above right about palm detection not working? Thanks and please update us!

Last edited:

spidey44

Jun 21, 2005
I just load this and now I can get netflix to load (wouldn't even show in app store). When I sideboard it keeps crashing - anyone having this issue?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone