[Rom][SM_G955W_Candian_Carriers_Oreo_S8+BRJ2_Non-Rooted_SafeStrap _SamFail_Method]

Search This thread

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
ATTENTION S8 USERS ONLY!!!
S8 FIRMWARES WITH V3 & HIGHER BOOTLOADERS HAVE BEEN PATCHED AGAINST THE SAMFAIL METHOD STAY ON V2 BOOTLOADERS!!!
S8+ USERS V5 BOOTLOADERS CAN STILL BE USED WITH SAMFAIL METHOD!

Please Note This Is Not A Root Method For Oreo. As Of Now There Is Still No Root Method For Oreo​
This Takes Some Patience To Install​

S8 SM-G950W Install Instructions And Files Can Be Found On My Verizon Thread For Now
In Post Count 3

S8+ SM-G955W Install Instructions And Files
Discussion About Flashing OTA's and OTA Method Can Be Further Researched In My Verizon Thread Here

Download
SM-G955W_BRJ2_SAMFAIL_OTA_FRIENDLY.7z
Google Mirror

Install Instructions SamFail Method

ON THESE STEPS ONLY FLASH FILES FOUND IN THE SAMFAIL_INSTALL_FILES FOLDER

Make Sure The Latest Samsung Drivers Are Installed. They Can Be Found Here

1. Flash BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_G955_V5.tar in odin

2. Reboot back to download

3. Flash AP_G955_CR**_SYSTEM_IMAGE.tar in AP slot and pit file in pit tab in odin

4. When done flashing it will say fail and phone will reboot then either force reboot to download or wait about 30 seconds to a minute and phone will reboot automatically to download mode failed software update installation screen this is fine its still in download mode. If phone reboots too upload mode for some reason force it back to download mode

5. In odin load BL_DELETE_CACHE_G955_V5_BL.tar in BL slot and flash

6. Phone will reboot to recovery it will try and process update then on blue screen you get an Error(Click For Pic) and recovery will start rebooting let recovery bootloop once then force back to download mode and goto step 7.
If on blue screen you get the No Command(Click For Pic) title instead of the Error(Click For Pic) title on the blue screen then let phone bootloop and force back to download
mode and In odin load BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_G955_V5.tar in BL slot and flash. Phone reboot to stock recovery there wipe
cache and reboot back to bootloader from recovery and goback and start again from step 5

7. In odin load BL_G955USQU5CRK1.tar in BL slot and HOME_CSC_OYN_G955U*****tar in CSC slot and flash

8. Phone will reboot to recovery and process cache then your ready to flash an OTA update zip in stock recovery. If you get an Error(Click For Pic) in stock recovery and phone does not automatically reboot at this point wait until recovery options come up and wipe cache in stock recovery reboot from recovery to bootloaders and repeat step 7.

9. It should then process csc fine this time and from recovery phone should reboot automatically. If for some reason this still fails start from Step 5 again.

Flashing An OTA update.zip

US OTA Downloads With Odin FIles Can Be Found Here

I Don't Know Where To Get Canadian OTA's So Unless You Are Able To Capture Your OTA Update Zip I Suggest Not Taking An OTA Because You Will
Have No Way To Create The Needed Bootloader Files For Exitin Safestrap

1. Download the G955_CR**_TO_CR**UPDATE_AND_ODIN.7z and unzip Place G955_CR**_TO_CR**.zip on your external sdcard on your phone it must be external sd card. Then place the AP_SM_G955_CR**tar in the ENTER_EXIT_SAFESTRAP folder you will need it later to enter exit safestrap

2. Reboot to stock recovery

3. Choose to flash update.zip from sdcard and choose the G955_CR**_TO_CR**.zip you placed on there

4. If OTA fails to flash make sure you are flashing the the right OTA. If so then you modified something in system and you will have to start over with the SamFail Method above

To Enter And Exit Safestrap

ON THESE STEPS ONLY FLASH FILES FOUND IN THE ENTER_EXIT_SAFESTRAP FOLDER

1. Before leaving Safestrap wipe cache and dalvik cache then leave safestrap and put phone in download mode. From the ENTER_EXIT_SAFESTRAP folder flash BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_SAFESTRAP_G955U_V5.tar in BL Slot in odin

2. To leave safestrap reboot to bootloader or download still does not work so you still need to manually reboot to bootloader

3. Use modded Odin and load BL_DELETE_CACHE_G955_V5_BL.tar In BL Slot and flash

4. Phone will reboot to recovery it will try and process update then on blue screen you get an Error(Click For Pic) and recovery will start rebooting let recovery bootloop once then force back to download mode and goto step 5
If on blue screen you get the No Command(Click For Pic) title instead of the Error(Click For Pic) title instead of the Error(Click For Pic) title on the blue screen then let phone bootloop and force back to download
mode and In odin load BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_SAFESTRAP_G955U_V5.tar in BL slot and flash. Phone reboot to stock recovery there wipe cache and reboot back to bootloader from recovery and goback and start again from step 3

5. Flash BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_SAFESTRAP_G955U_V5.tar in odin phone will reboot to recovery

6. In recovery wipe cache then from recovery reboot to bootloader

7. Use modded Odin and load BL_G955_CRK1_V5.tar In BL Slot, AP_CR**.tar(This is the file you will get from the OTA_Update_Zips) in AP Slot and flash (Or file you created from update zip or leave AP slot blank if you are stil on CRK1 firmware

8. As soon as phone powers off force reboot to recovery. If you get an Error(Click For Pic) in stock recovery instead of No Command(Click For Pic) and phone says dm verity failed reboot from recovery to bootloaders and start on step 3 in To Enter And Exit Safestrap

9. If you get the No Command(Click For Pic) and it says successfully verified dmverity hashtree(Click For Pic) Wipe cache in recovery then reboot and you are done

Alt Method Creating Your Own Stuff (Only For Experienced Users!)

Can Be Found HERE

Feature:

System Can Still Flash OTA Update zips
SafeStrap Recovery PreLoaded
Xposed Framework Can Be Flashed
Official Oreo
Safetynet Passes
Samsung Pay,Pass,Secure Folder Working
Samsung Cloud Enabled
Places Tab Enabled
Spam Caller Id Enabled
Call Recording Enabled
Native Status Bar Speed Meter Enabled
Custom Boot Animation

Helpful Key Combos

Recovery Mode
Bixby + Volume Up + Power @ Same time

Download Mode
Bixby + Volume Down + Power @ Same time

Safe Mode
Phone Powered Off
Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
When “SAMSUNG” appears on the screen, release the Power key.
Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.

Maintenance Mode
Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons for approximately 10

Bugs:

DO NOT USE ENCRYPTION
Safestrap is still beta so there are some bugs
All reboot options in safestrap only reboot the phone.
Safestrap might not read larger than 64gig sd cards on some cards
Formating data in safestrap may cause reboot so make sure to format data very last thing

What Is Safestrap

Safestrap is a Bootstrap / Recovery for locked bootloader phones. Safestrap is now based on TWRP Recovery (a touch based recovery) and you can perform .zip installs, backups and restores here.
Screenshot_2018-06-17-20-19-37.png

Credits:
- @Raymonf for modified odin
- @afaneh92 for safestrap Main Thread Here Consider a donation to him he worked along time on this Donation Link
- @me2151 for finding this method
- @tytydraco for some instructions
- @mweinbach for some instructions
- @Craz Basics for xposed on non rooted
- @partcyborg for finding the root method!
- @elliwigy for being great help and original S8 root
- @rayan-refoua for boot animation
- @SamGuy2020 for testing S8 install method

Last edited:

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
SafeStrap Flashable Zips

OTA Friendly Zips That Will Not Break OTA Updates
Google_Style_OTA_Friendly_With_ADB_Disabler.7z
SM_955W_Canadian_Mods_Safe_OTA.zip
Add cscfeatures.xml with the call recording, places tab, spam call blocking also custom boot animation and this mod will not affect the
flashing of OTA update zips however after you flash an OTA update zip you will have to reapply this zip

Remove FRP Protection Safestrap Flashable Zip
View attachment 4503818
Directions For FRP

So if your stuck and dont know google account info Do the samfail process when all done flash file to enter safestrap once in safestrap mount and unmount system then flash SS_Remove_FRP zip then follow direction to leave safestrap. After your phone reboots from recovery the last time force phone back to recovery wait until options come up and wipe data and you can now enter new google account in setup or skip

SafeStrap Recovery Update
Safestrap-4.07-B1-DREAM2QLTE_XBIN.zip
Flash in safestrap recovery then reboot back to safestrap
Below Zips Will Break OTA

Dolby Atmos Mod
SoundAlive_8.0.63.zip HeadPhones Working
SoundAlive_8.0.21.zip Speaker/Headphones Working
SM_G955U_Dolby_Installer_1.5.zip
SM_G950U_Dolby_Installer_1.5.zip
Choose The SoundAlive you want to install
Flash in Safestrap
Then Choose The Dolby Installer and flash right after you flash the SoundAlive zip
If you want to try different SoundAlive zip once Dolby Installer is installed you can just flash the SoundAlive zip without flashing the Dolby Installer zip again

ALL Zips Below Will Break OTA Updates

Extreme Aroma based debloater for S8/S7/S9 devices by OrelMadK
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8/themes/4-2-18-extreme-aroma-based-debloater-s8-t3744608
This aroma debloater probably one of the best I have seen by @orelta

The above zips cannot be undone If you want to go back to stock you would need to do the Install process over but you shouldnt need to wipe data this time

Xposed Framework Installer zip
View attachment 4476475 Flash In safestrap

Xposed Installer APK
View attachment 4476478 Install as normal apk then open app make sure framework is installed (the box will be yellow) then reboot open and box will be green showing its working

Xposed Uninstaller zip
View attachment 4471891

Xposed Edge And Google Sans & iOS 11 Emojis

ATT CSC Edits

Dual Speaker Mod
Uninstall Apps Using ADB

Enable Developer Options in settings goto system/about/software tap build info like 7 times
In devlopers options enable USB debugging and make sure to accept prompt on phone to allow debugging
In adb command type

adb shell pm list packages -f > Installed_Packages.txt
this will give you a list

then too delete type
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.the.name.of.package

Helpful Ones
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.sdm
This will disable OTA on Verizon

adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.sdm.sdmviewer

adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.android.securitylogagent
This will disable Security Log Agent

Deleting apps like this will not affect ota's
Warning this can only be undone with a system wipe
Credits
- @SamGuy2020 For Dual Speaker Mod
- @FatalONEM8 For ATT CSC Edits
- @ImbaWind For Dolby Atmos Mod
- @rovo89 for xposed Main xposed thread
- @IDan1109 base of debloat script
- @EmperorEye for some build.prop tweaks script
- @xdanilva for xposed edge

Last edited:

deadedge7

Jan 13, 2018
Oem unlock doesn't exist for your device. Regardless, this ROM is safe to flash. Just follow the OP.

Sent from my SM-G950U using XDA Labs

I look oem unlock and turn on after flash g955u and return stock missing oem unlock 7 day wait
Switch turn on parameter dev option exist for me, but i did not try to flash twrp yet view i have to wait 7 days
new cell buying
Tell me if I'm wrong, but if I have this option is it just a fake to install twrp:confused:
G955W

Last edited:

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
I look oem unlock and turn on after flash g955u and return stock missing oem unlock 7 day wait
Switch turn on parameter dev option exist for me, but i did not try to flash twrp yet view i have to wait 7 days
new cell buying
Tell me if I'm wrong, but if I have this option is it just a fake to install twrp:confused:
G955W

Just because you have an oem unlock button doesn’t mean you can flash twrp. You need unlocked bootloader for that. Sm-G955W has a locked bootloader

Sent using some kind of device I modified

deadedge7

Jan 13, 2018
Just because you have an oem unlock button doesn’t mean you can flash twrp. You need unlocked bootloader for that. Sm-G955W has a locked bootloader

Ok thank very much for help me info, jump 7 day wait lol and flash your rom now

I'm glad you're here and you're taking care of this rom my friend:good:

Last edited:

deadedge7

Jan 13, 2018
Can I have safestrap and rom?
If I flash bL safestrap boot in safestrap
I need to flash the bL stock to get back to system
I losing safestrap
I miss something?
Very thank support
fast rom

Last edited:

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
I losing safestrap
I miss something?
Very thank support
fast rom

The instructions are the way it is. Every time you enter and exit safestrap you must follow the instructions

Reactions: strubedo

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
If I modify the system in safestrap debloat or deodex

what can I do to pass dm verity failed

You can’t deodex the system. If debloat or add some mods you follow the directions to enter and exit safestrap

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Did this work. Not one person ever actually commented and said it worked. So I’ll assume there is really no need to continue with updates to this thread

deadedge7

Jan 13, 2018
Did this work. Not one person ever actually commented and said it worked. So I’ll assume there is really no need to continue with updates to this thread

yes nice way open
100% battery
debloat
perfect xposed
Nougat would be appreciated G955W 7.0 rooted :cool:
no problem rom
My best rom

Last edited:

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Will this work for 950u? On rev 2 bootloader [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Good work as always great to see more life left in them

I have a method in my s8+ Verizon pie thread to flash pie with safestrap it does require updating to v5 bootloader but you still maintain the ability to enter and exit safestrap. So from that point forward you use safestrap to flash stuff and to revert back to oreo with safestrap or even rooted nougat. You are just v5. The only drawback is if you ever screwup your system so bad that you can’t enter safestrap then you are screwed and would be stuck on stock v5. If you don’t want to update bootloaders I do have this method in the OP for v2 bootloader but with US firmware

Reactions: TheMadScientist

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ATTENTION S8 USERS ONLY!!!
    S8 FIRMWARES WITH V3 & HIGHER BOOTLOADERS HAVE BEEN PATCHED AGAINST THE SAMFAIL METHOD STAY ON V2 BOOTLOADERS!!!
    S8+ USERS V5 BOOTLOADERS CAN STILL BE USED WITH SAMFAIL METHOD!

Please Note This Is Not A Root Method For Oreo. As Of Now There Is Still No Root Method For Oreo​
    This Takes Some Patience To Install​

S8 SM-G950W Install Instructions And Files Can Be Found On My Verizon Thread For Now
    In Post Count 3

S8+ SM-G955W Install Instructions And Files
    Discussion About Flashing OTA's and OTA Method Can Be Further Researched In My Verizon Thread Here

Download
    SM-G955W_BRJ2_SAMFAIL_OTA_FRIENDLY.7z
    Google Mirror

Install Instructions SamFail Method

ON THESE STEPS ONLY FLASH FILES FOUND IN THE SAMFAIL_INSTALL_FILES FOLDER

Make Sure The Latest Samsung Drivers Are Installed. They Can Be Found Here

1. Flash BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_G955_V5.tar in odin

2. Reboot back to download

3. Flash AP_G955_CR**_SYSTEM_IMAGE.tar in AP slot and pit file in pit tab in odin

4. When done flashing it will say fail and phone will reboot then either force reboot to download or wait about 30 seconds to a minute and phone will reboot automatically to download mode failed software update installation screen this is fine its still in download mode. If phone reboots too upload mode for some reason force it back to download mode

5. In odin load BL_DELETE_CACHE_G955_V5_BL.tar in BL slot and flash

6. Phone will reboot to recovery it will try and process update then on blue screen you get an Error(Click For Pic) and recovery will start rebooting let recovery bootloop once then force back to download mode and goto step 7.
    If on blue screen you get the No Command(Click For Pic) title instead of the Error(Click For Pic) title on the blue screen then let phone bootloop and force back to download
    mode and In odin load BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_G955_V5.tar in BL slot and flash. Phone reboot to stock recovery there wipe
    cache and reboot back to bootloader from recovery and goback and start again from step 5

7. In odin load BL_G955USQU5CRK1.tar in BL slot and HOME_CSC_OYN_G955U*****tar in CSC slot and flash

8. Phone will reboot to recovery and process cache then your ready to flash an OTA update zip in stock recovery. If you get an Error(Click For Pic) in stock recovery and phone does not automatically reboot at this point wait until recovery options come up and wipe cache in stock recovery reboot from recovery to bootloaders and repeat step 7.

9. It should then process csc fine this time and from recovery phone should reboot automatically. If for some reason this still fails start from Step 5 again.

Flashing An OTA update.zip

US OTA Downloads With Odin FIles Can Be Found Here

I Don't Know Where To Get Canadian OTA's So Unless You Are Able To Capture Your OTA Update Zip I Suggest Not Taking An OTA Because You Will
    Have No Way To Create The Needed Bootloader Files For Exitin Safestrap

1. Download the G955_CR**_TO_CR**UPDATE_AND_ODIN.7z and unzip Place G955_CR**_TO_CR**.zip on your external sdcard on your phone it must be external sd card. Then place the AP_SM_G955_CR**tar in the ENTER_EXIT_SAFESTRAP folder you will need it later to enter exit safestrap

2. Reboot to stock recovery

3. Choose to flash update.zip from sdcard and choose the G955_CR**_TO_CR**.zip you placed on there

4. If OTA fails to flash make sure you are flashing the the right OTA. If so then you modified something in system and you will have to start over with the SamFail Method above

To Enter And Exit Safestrap

ON THESE STEPS ONLY FLASH FILES FOUND IN THE ENTER_EXIT_SAFESTRAP FOLDER

1. Before leaving Safestrap wipe cache and dalvik cache then leave safestrap and put phone in download mode. From the ENTER_EXIT_SAFESTRAP folder flash BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_SAFESTRAP_G955U_V5.tar in BL Slot in odin

2. To leave safestrap reboot to bootloader or download still does not work so you still need to manually reboot to bootloader

3. Use modded Odin and load BL_DELETE_CACHE_G955_V5_BL.tar In BL Slot and flash

4. Phone will reboot to recovery it will try and process update then on blue screen you get an Error(Click For Pic) and recovery will start rebooting let recovery bootloop once then force back to download mode and goto step 5
    If on blue screen you get the No Command(Click For Pic) title instead of the Error(Click For Pic) title instead of the Error(Click For Pic) title on the blue screen then let phone bootloop and force back to download
    mode and In odin load BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_SAFESTRAP_G955U_V5.tar in BL slot and flash. Phone reboot to stock recovery there wipe cache and reboot back to bootloader from recovery and goback and start again from step 3

5. Flash BL_ENG_BOOTLOADERS_SAFESTRAP_G955U_V5.tar in odin phone will reboot to recovery

6. In recovery wipe cache then from recovery reboot to bootloader

7. Use modded Odin and load BL_G955_CRK1_V5.tar In BL Slot, AP_CR**.tar(This is the file you will get from the OTA_Update_Zips) in AP Slot and flash (Or file you created from update zip or leave AP slot blank if you are stil on CRK1 firmware

8. As soon as phone powers off force reboot to recovery. If you get an Error(Click For Pic) in stock recovery instead of No Command(Click For Pic) and phone says dm verity failed reboot from recovery to bootloaders and start on step 3 in To Enter And Exit Safestrap

9. If you get the No Command(Click For Pic) and it says successfully verified dmverity hashtree(Click For Pic) Wipe cache in recovery then reboot and you are done

Alt Method Creating Your Own Stuff (Only For Experienced Users!)

Can Be Found HERE

Feature:

System Can Still Flash OTA Update zips
    SafeStrap Recovery PreLoaded
    Xposed Framework Can Be Flashed
    Official Oreo
    Safetynet Passes
    Samsung Pay,Pass,Secure Folder Working
    Samsung Cloud Enabled
    Places Tab Enabled
    Spam Caller Id Enabled
    Call Recording Enabled
    Native Status Bar Speed Meter Enabled
    Custom Boot Animation

Helpful Key Combos

Recovery Mode
    Bixby + Volume Up + Power @ Same time

Download Mode
    Bixby + Volume Down + Power @ Same time

Safe Mode
    Phone Powered Off
    Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
    When “SAMSUNG” appears on the screen, release the Power key.
    Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.

Maintenance Mode
    Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons for approximately 10

Bugs:

DO NOT USE ENCRYPTION
    Safestrap is still beta so there are some bugs
    All reboot options in safestrap only reboot the phone.
    Safestrap might not read larger than 64gig sd cards on some cards
    Formating data in safestrap may cause reboot so make sure to format data very last thing

What Is Safestrap

Safestrap is a Bootstrap / Recovery for locked bootloader phones. Safestrap is now based on TWRP Recovery (a touch based recovery) and you can perform .zip installs, backups and restores here.
    Screenshot_2018-06-17-20-19-37.png

Credits:
    - @Raymonf for modified odin
    - @afaneh92 for safestrap Main Thread Here Consider a donation to him he worked along time on this Donation Link
    - @me2151 for finding this method
    - @tytydraco for some instructions
    - @mweinbach for some instructions
    - @Craz Basics for xposed on non rooted
    - @partcyborg for finding the root method!
    - @elliwigy for being great help and original S8 root
    - @rayan-refoua for boot animation
    - @SamGuy2020 for testing S8 install method
    SafeStrap Flashable Zips

OTA Friendly Zips That Will Not Break OTA Updates
    Google_Style_OTA_Friendly_With_ADB_Disabler.7z
    SM_955W_Canadian_Mods_Safe_OTA.zip
    Add cscfeatures.xml with the call recording, places tab, spam call blocking also custom boot animation and this mod will not affect the
    flashing of OTA update zips however after you flash an OTA update zip you will have to reapply this zip

Remove FRP Protection Safestrap Flashable Zip
    View attachment 4503818
    Directions For FRP

So if your stuck and dont know google account info Do the samfail process when all done flash file to enter safestrap once in safestrap mount and unmount system then flash SS_Remove_FRP zip then follow direction to leave safestrap. After your phone reboots from recovery the last time force phone back to recovery wait until options come up and wipe data and you can now enter new google account in setup or skip

SafeStrap Recovery Update
    Safestrap-4.07-B1-DREAM2QLTE_XBIN.zip
    Flash in safestrap recovery then reboot back to safestrap
    Below Zips Will Break OTA

Dolby Atmos Mod
    SoundAlive_8.0.63.zip HeadPhones Working
    SoundAlive_8.0.21.zip Speaker/Headphones Working
    SM_G955U_Dolby_Installer_1.5.zip
    SM_G950U_Dolby_Installer_1.5.zip
    Choose The SoundAlive you want to install
    Flash in Safestrap
    Then Choose The Dolby Installer and flash right after you flash the SoundAlive zip
    If you want to try different SoundAlive zip once Dolby Installer is installed you can just flash the SoundAlive zip without flashing the Dolby Installer zip again

ALL Zips Below Will Break OTA Updates

Extreme Aroma based debloater for S8/S7/S9 devices by OrelMadK
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8/themes/4-2-18-extreme-aroma-based-debloater-s8-t3744608
    This aroma debloater probably one of the best I have seen by @orelta

The above zips cannot be undone If you want to go back to stock you would need to do the Install process over but you shouldnt need to wipe data this time

Xposed Framework Installer zip
    View attachment 4476475 Flash In safestrap

Xposed Installer APK
    View attachment 4476478 Install as normal apk then open app make sure framework is installed (the box will be yellow) then reboot open and box will be green showing its working

Xposed Uninstaller zip
    View attachment 4471891

Xposed Edge And Google Sans & iOS 11 Emojis

ATT CSC Edits

Dual Speaker Mod
    Uninstall Apps Using ADB

Enable Developer Options in settings goto system/about/software tap build info like 7 times
    In devlopers options enable USB debugging and make sure to accept prompt on phone to allow debugging
    In adb command type

adb shell pm list packages -f > Installed_Packages.txt
    this will give you a list

then too delete type
    adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.the.name.of.package

Helpful Ones
    adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.sdm

adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.sdm.sdmviewer

adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.android.securitylogagent
    This will disable Security Log Agent

Deleting apps like this will not affect ota's
    Warning this can only be undone with a system wipe
    Credits
    - @SamGuy2020 For Dual Speaker Mod
    - @FatalONEM8 For ATT CSC Edits
    - @ImbaWind For Dolby Atmos Mod
    - @rovo89 for xposed Main xposed thread
    - @IDan1109 base of debloat script
    - @EmperorEye for some build.prop tweaks script
    - @xdanilva for xposed edge
    I losing safestrap
    I miss something?
    Very thank support
    fast rom

The instructions are the way it is. Every time you enter and exit safestrap you must follow the instructions

Will this work for 950u? On rev 2 bootloader [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Good work as always great to see more life left in them

I have a method in my s8+ Verizon pie thread to flash pie with safestrap it does require updating to v5 bootloader but you still maintain the ability to enter and exit safestrap. So from that point forward you use safestrap to flash stuff and to revert back to oreo with safestrap or even rooted nougat. You are just v5. The only drawback is if you ever screwup your system so bad that you can’t enter safestrap then you are screwed and would be stuck on stock v5. If you don’t want to update bootloaders I do have this method in the OP for v2 bootloader but with US firmware

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone