• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]|SmartDroid |Reloaded|1.24.709.2|Sense 3.5|2.3.5|1.6.22 online LTS

Search This thread

bogdan5844

Jul 3, 2011
Bucharest
Flashed, will report if it works.

Edit: Had an SMS conversation right now. Some 50 messages, none lost after flashing the ZIP. Seems that it worked! :)

Edit2: Does anyone have problems syncing facebook photos? Wouldn't really want to use something like SyncMyPix..

Last edited:

bogdan5844

Jul 3, 2011
Bucharest
Although I unlocked my 145 contacts, Facebook still doesn't sync. I tried removing and re-adding facebook data to no avail.

Will try re-adding the account. In the meantime, you could look into bulletproofing Rosie also. I get a lot of launcher restarts when I go to the homescreen.

jmpnjimbob

Apr 22, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Nice ROM right out of the box

Right out of the box this is pretty nice ROM. It's smooth and has the most free RAM of any Sense 3.5 ROM that I have tried so far.

One thing that I've noticed is that the weather app seems to have a glitch or two. When opened it seems to take more time to aquire updates. Then at times I've noticed that it seems to have lost the last weather data that it had aquired. It will be blank saying that there are no updates available when it had just updated a little while earlier.

I've also had more trouble getting the internet pass-through to connect. It will take me numerous tries at times to get it to connect.

desidunda

Aug 10, 2009
Southampton
Right out of the box this is pretty nice ROM. It's smooth and has the most free RAM of any Sense 3.5 ROM that I have tried so far.

One thing that I've noticed is that the weather app seems to have a glitch or two. When opened it seems to take more time to aquire updates. Then at times I've noticed that it seems to have lost the last weather data that it had aquired. It will be blank saying that there are no updates available when it had just updated a little while earlier.

I've also had more trouble getting the internet pass-through to connect. It will take me numerous tries at times to get it to connect.

the weather not sticking has happened few times to me as well but It corrected itself I think it might be something to do with weather server

desidunda

Aug 10, 2009
Southampton
Still can't..been trying to Download through browser but still no luck :/

Sent from my Desire Z using xda app-developers app

go to download link and click on it your download should start and while you are downloading leave the site open in your browser or you will get forbidden error, use chrome or IE... links are checked and tested frequently every day and I just checked it again before replying

Armazia

Nov 23, 2008
Wifi calling forces close when starting up sense, I guess thats the bug described, when I turn wifi off Sense starts normally, I put wifi on again, try to synchronize my friendstream and sense keeps crashing even when I turn off wifi again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SmartDroid Project point is bring the best Sense experience possible, bringing the most tweaked, and optimized Sense OS ever. This project is also a great success with other device like Piramyd, but it was born on the Ace, and we'll keep updated untill the Ace development will comes to an end.

zaCAl.png

*Based on latest RUU_Runnymede_hTC_Asia_TW_1.24.709.2
    *Unity V10 Kernel
    *rooted
    *busybox
    *superuser
    *init.d script support
    *tweaked build.prop (better touch, data, wifi, 3d performance, camera management, dalvik management, battery management, overall performances)
    *bloatware free
    *spyware free
    *security holes free
    *RAM script (for a better RAM management)
    *tune2fs tweaks
    *script for better battery management
    *zipalign script (ROM will zipalign all the app on first boot and for the following installation, better apps management)
    *Beats support
    *5x4 app drawer
    *Extended quick settings
    *Clean up's
    *lot of ueseful apps
    *good support

Change Log
    SmartDroid.Reloaded.LTS.1.6.22

*zip size will not effect on your individual device as extra optional
    mods and off line RCMix Tweaks are included in the file
    *Multi-device support added
    *Kernel Changed to Unity V10
    *Tidied up build.prop
    *Added Optional Mod selection on flash menue
    -OPTIONS
    *BlueManiacs Mini
    *Black Key board
    * Black Keyboard with red function keys
    *Venom0642’s ICS black keyboard with matching dialer
    * Multi-language now Including Arabic THX S4linux
    * Performance optimizations
    * Build prop streamlined
    * Rooted, unsecure boot.img
    * init.d scripts support
    * Auto permissions fix on boot
    * All tweaks applied on boot
    * Bash command & nano editor
    * EXT 4 optimizations
    * Changed kernel to RCMix V8
    * CIFS support
    * Tun support
    * Ram optimizations
    * Excellent battery life
    * Improved overall UI smoothness
    * All System apks ZipAling & Optimized
    * All User Apps Zipalign at Boot
    * SD Card speed tweak included
    * Keep your home launcher in memory
    * Enabled GPU UI rendering
    * Improved Andreno configuration
    * Improved auto-brightness values
    * Wi-Fi module improved drivers
    * Advanced Power Menu
    * Camera performance Improved
    * Blocked Adds (AddFree App provided for Updates)
    * Screenshot by pressing Power and Home
    * Beats Audio switchable
    * Beats boost through RCMix tweaks
    * Bravia Engine
    * Swipe to clear notifications
    * Long Vol+ music control
    * Initial boot set for English GB for easier initial setup
    * And few more xml adjustments...
    * RCMix tweaks off line version ( some part are still not working )
    * Minimum Themeing in
    * Custom blueBattery% with animations
    * Custom blueWiFi bars
    * Custom extra quick settings icons
    * Looks cool with blue sky skin included
    * And more...... you tell me

>>>>>BUGS<<<<<
    Wifi connected to null on restart... only intermittent....
    Disconnect wifi in quick settings and reconnect again to solve the issue.

Enjoy the rom and Happy Flashing

Instruction
    [4EXT Recovery Touch is recommended]
    -Place the zip in your sd card
    --reboot into recovery
    ---format all partition (except SD card!!)
    ----wipe data factory reset
    -----flash the rom*
    ----- Choose the mods if required
    *follow the instruction if you have a 4g device
    -Eat a donut of some variety - VERY IMPORTANT!
    -APPLY Skin from Personalize\Skin, to have a FULL experience.
    -on the first charge, let the phone plugged till 0mA (use Current-widget or similar to monitor the mA values), reboot without unplug, wait the 0mA again, and when reached, unplug the phone. Your battery is now properly calibrated. Wait 1 or 2 drain cycle to see the very improvement (don't let the phone discharge itself till it turn it off, it's useless. Plug it when u reach 10 to 15% of battery left..it's enough.

For Up To Date Changelog And Download Link Please Click On My Signature Or Changelog Icon Above.
    I will be updating the OP as soon as I can
    how fast and stable is this? more than android revolution and other fast roms?

Every dev has his own personal touches, We haven't had a reboot, fc or freeze so far. the rom is rock solid and in my opinion is as smooth as it can be with out effecting the stability of the rom. give it a try and let us know

How is this compared to Android SpeedDaemon Fantasia in terms of performance? My current setup is alright but has a few lags/lockups from time to time.

Comparison is up to you I rather you guys didn't ask these kind of questions as it is considered rude to the devs I respect every one's work and leave it at that. Hope you understand. give it a try and you do the comparisons at your own leisure.

just started testing it... running really smooth by now, only thing i dislike is crashing wifi-calling each time on startup, as im not on tmobile and percentage on battery, if i want it i enable it via rctweaks, but having it on battery and through rctweaks kind of sucks, as its not completely removable then :(

RCMix tweaks are not fully functional as RC team has removed update material from their server..... the battery% is the most asked for feature that's why it is included in the rom and you can use root explorer to remove wireless calling

Is this able to take 720p movies? I remember it crashing on Sense 3.5 due to not enough RAM.

And by the way, how much free memory is there? I see this less and less mentioned in the OP's.

Free ram is dependant upon your own usage but I have put in some memory management tweaks in the rom and it will remain sufficient for smoother operation of the rom.
    DHD users have recorded and played back video and we haven't had any problems apart from on the previous rcmix kernel where users had to change the governor for the smoother video as it was related to the kernel and not the rom itself.

I used root uninstaller to get rid of wifi calling among other things, it runs extremely fast, this is probably the fastest 3.5 rom I have used. Actually it runs smoother than the ICS cm9 I had before.

thank you for your feed back much appreciated
    Here's zip with messaging app fix to avoid usage of GhostlySMS
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28567095/Android/HTC Vision, Desire Z, G2 ROMs&Mods/MessagingFix.zip

It contains renice and oom killer priority for messaging. Added also phone app just in case calls would be dropped.

Wi-Fi Calling removing script (flash after flashing ROM to remove app that causes FC)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28567095/Android/HTC Vision, Desire Z, G2 ROMs&Mods/RemoveWiFiCalling.zip
    Just finished configuring and - WOW - this stuff is smooth! Fastest Sense ROM ever!

But... it seems that the Music player doesn't scan all my mp3's. I have a bit of a mess on my SD Card, with music being placed everywhere, some of it has ID3's and some of it doesn't. Players in previous versions (sense 2,3) found all of the tracks without a sinch.

Any ideas? Already rebooted four times in hopes of Mediaserver rescanning everything

try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.addz.mediascanner

and solutions for current bugs:
    • FC WiFi Calling at start - after configuration, remove MS-HTCVISION-KNT20-02.apk (WiFi Calling app) from /system/app using Root Explorer (ex. Yaffs Explorer or with Root Uninstaller (ex. Titanium Backup), or before flashing from .zip package)
    • Keyboard backlight: Settings>RCMix3D Tweaks>Display Options>Button Backlight Settings>Medium Light
    • Missing/lost SMS, the best app for this is GhostlySMS and it's recommended for any Sense ROM, especially on this one because memory management is agressive and can kill messaging process in the background.
    Could you add screenshots please?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

check the website mate screen shots are on there for the stock version