- Wireless Tethering
- Apps to Install to the SDCard
- GSM (2g/3g)
- Camera (MP4 Recording)
- Flash Player (Not all but some games/video websites)
- Multiple SDcard Partitions support.
- Codex aren't full
- The BT headset doesn't work.
- LG FM-Radio (Removed due to force close)
- LG IME from LG Optimus One
- LG Home crashes when changing Volume (No idea why, Open a app then change the volume)
- Battery Tweak for Superb Battery Life
- Faster Network Tweaks
Change Log Upcoming 1.5:
Based on CM6 for better Customization.
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?yrof10xxhgtwx1g"][B]Beta 1[/B] For Recovery[/URL]
[URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/oUMe9Kdf/backup.html"][B]Alpha 1.1[/B] For Recovery[/URL]
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?bj4vioyc5jgn654"][B]Alpha 1[/B] For Recovery[/URL]
HOW TO INSTALL Video Tutorial
Extract the Zip file and copy the 2011-07-18.104.22.168 folder to your Clockwork/Backup folder on your SDCard. Reboot your phone into recovery and restore the backup.
If you want Fastboot then Extract the zip and take the System and Boot img to your fastboot directory.
"Yep, its tested on my phone and its worked (Win7 x64).
That programm require a MS .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed on your system.
And you should install adb/fastboot drivers. And phone alredy should be with activated fastboot. Rest .... a few clicks and you get system/data sizes as you need .
Oh and run SwiftBootloaderBuilder.exe with administrator rights.
Its safe because ist not a KDZ method."
Have to admit I haven't tried it myself yet because I hate booting into windows