[ROM][SonyLOS][CAF!][19/4/2017-V2][Nougat] LineageOS 14.1 - UNOFFICIAL

Search This thread

SuperLamic

Oct 24, 2011
Prague
Hello!

I know that there is another Lineage thread, but I decided to create a new one. Why? Because CAF!
It really is better, especially graphics is faster...

Bugs:
- of course camera - still doesn't focus well... (it eventually does, but it takes seconds and you have to manually select on screen where to focus). Maybe other problems with cam. (videorecording)
- touch screen is sometimes irresponsible - turn off the screen or try to pull out notification bar (most of the times enough to bring touch back)
- MHL

No gapps included this time :p (use for example open gapps)

Download:
Build 28. 1. 2017
Build 17. 2. 2017
Build 5. 3. 2017
Build 19. 4. 2017
Build 19. 4. 2017 V2

Changelog:
Build 28.1.2017
>Initial release
- usb and ril wakelock fixes
Build 17.2.2017
>Upstream changes - Android, Lineage, sonyxperiadev
>Update blobs to release 17.2.2016
Build 5.3.2017
Build 19.4.2017
>Fixes laggy audio offload
>Android 7.1.2
Build 19.4.2017 V2
>V10 blobs

Big thanks to alviteri as always

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

Contributors
SuperLamic, davidteri91, sonyxperiadev
Source Code: https://github.com/RhineLOS-CAF

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 236 bootloader

Version Information

Created 2017-01-28
Last Updated 2017-04-19

lazortex

Jan 2, 2017
error whit falsh can u help me

At the time of flashing I get an error with red letters which prevents me from following the process I have a xperia z1 c6906 with twrp 3.0.2.0
That you recommend me I want this rom that you recommend me to do I am compatible

heman96

Aug 14, 2014
Thane
Did you flash modem files??
Nope bro just the rom!

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

At the time of flashing I get an error with red letters which prevents me from following the process I have a xperia z1 c6906 with twrp 3.0.2.0
That you recommend me I want this rom that you recommend me to do I am compatible
Format system->format data->format cache and then install the rom,would work cz i got that error too!!above mentioned way solved it for me!

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Rom Almost Perfect Except Camera, can i flash xposed installer ?
No xposed installer for nougat as of yet! For refernce read this
https://www.xda-developers.com/rovo89-updates-on-the-situation-regarding-xposed-for-nougat/

gauravbhakuni90

Mar 21, 2014
New Delhi
Nope bro just the rom!

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Format system->format data->format cache and then install the rom,would work cz i got that error too!!above mentioned way solved it for me!

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

No xposed installer for nougat as of yet! For refernce read this
https://www.xda-developers.com/rovo89-updates-on-the-situation-regarding-xposed-for-nougat/
Then flash the modem zip

drkpip

Feb 3, 2010
Hi everybody. I been stock on lollipop since a looooot (xz1 user since released) so.... Anyone can tell me what do i loose by ubl? And if yes, can i recover it? I really wanna give it a try roms line this one. Thanks in advance :)

pattriccio

Dec 17, 2012
Hi everybody. I been stock on lollipop since a looooot (xz1 user since released) so.... Anyone can tell me what do i loose by ubl? And if yes, can i recover it? I really wanna give it a try roms line this one. Thanks in advance :)

Read the thread about TA backup and restore. You can search google for it.

Reactions: gl3nborj

Lancleot

Jan 29, 2017
the camera can opened from instagram, whatsapp or etc? anyone has tried?

i appreciate your works, lamic! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

I know that there is another Lineage thread, but I decided to create a new one. Why? Because CAF!
    It really is better, especially graphics is faster...

Bugs:
    - of course camera - still doesn't focus well... (it eventually does, but it takes seconds and you have to manually select on screen where to focus). Maybe other problems with cam. (videorecording)
    - touch screen is sometimes irresponsible - turn off the screen or try to pull out notification bar (most of the times enough to bring touch back)
    - MHL

No gapps included this time :p (use for example open gapps)

Download:
    Build 28. 1. 2017
    Build 17. 2. 2017
    Build 5. 3. 2017
    Build 19. 4. 2017
    Build 19. 4. 2017 V2

Changelog:
    Build 28.1.2017
    >Initial release
    - usb and ril wakelock fixes
    Build 17.2.2017
    >Update blobs to release 17.2.2016
    Build 5.3.2017
    Build 19.4.2017
    >Fixes laggy audio offload
    >Android 7.1.2
    Build 19.4.2017 V2
    >V10 blobs

Big thanks to alviteri as always

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

Contributors
    SuperLamic, davidteri91, sonyxperiadev
    Source Code: https://github.com/RhineLOS-CAF

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 236 bootloader

Version Information

Created 2017-01-28
    Last Updated 2017-04-19
    New build up, only maintain update. No surprises.

Camera still doesn't focus... problem is in blobs.
    New build out. With new blobs.

Check OP
    New Build here
    Read OP. New android 7.1.2 ;)

I'm back as USB chip in my new phone died and I sent it back to China. They promised to give me a refund...

Anyway, I'm back with great news again. Guys from Z3 succeeded in porting stock camera into Lineage on 3.4 kernel. They've re-made many things, so this will need some time to port it for us. I'll try, but the thing is that I don't have much time now, because I'm graduating from high school and there are still many exams :crying:

I'll have everything completed in June. By then I'll start the work :)
    New build

Hello guys,

as some of you may know, new blobs came (relatively quietly) and I was curious what to expect..
    not much... as of now, it's even worse than old blobs. According to devs, it needs some missing clock in kernel.

So I've built it and there is the result: if you use workaround that alviteri found, you get even worse focus than before and photos can't be saved. Without workaround, it even doesn't start preview.

Workaround: "8974 cameraWorkaround remove persist.camera.zsl.mode=1 to get video camera working photos still crashes"

Hence I'm not releasing this build as "official" and if you want to use it, be sure that you don't need the cam at all.

Btw in kernel there is fixed some audio problem, have anyone experienced audio distortion on mic while call? some people sometimes say that they don't understand me, so it would be nice if it fixed this issue. I didn't have time to check the logs as I use phone for calling only when I really need something...

Download: https://mega.nz/#!gFcXWTZC!EVb_YWSd5pRrG590VWsY9PJo7KwESIbNhzyOv-rxyoc