Search This thread

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
sandroid-team.blogspot.com
k5qwjss.png

http-i-imgur-com-ddi4suv.png

http-i-imgur-com-0ham6gw.png

Hy Everybody , meet again with me Muhammad Ihsan from Indonesia. I want to share The Last Kitkat Base ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H and maybe work for SM-G355HN and SM-G355M.

WARNING
DONT PRODUCE MONEY FROM MY WORK. FOR EXAMPLE ADD SHORTENERLINK/ADDFLY AND EVERYTHING LIKE THAT, I WAS FREE TO SHARE TO OTHER. IF ANY ONE PRODUCE FROM ALL MY WORK YOU KNOW WHAT WILL I DO!!!. IF YOU WANT TO PRODUCE MONEY USE YOURE WORK NOT MY WORK!!! THANK YOU IF YOURE UNDERSTAND.

NOTE 1 :
Please if you share this SPIRIT ROM to you're blog or website, Don't use DIRECT LINK. Please Redirect to this POST. Because this post contain many Information and that is way to APPRECIATE and RESPECT TO ME for the hard work to bring this Spirit ROM to Samsung Galaxy Core 2 I WASH VERY MUCH TIME TO BRING THIS. And I want to know how many people interest and use the SPIRIT ROM.

NOTE 2 :
This PIRIT ROM still have bug/issue. If you get bug, youre report is always will be appreciated BUT YOU MUST GIVE THE LOGCAT OF THE BUGS. So enjoy this project and Thank you very much for many people which always help me to fix many bug from this SPIRIT ROM. And for you are which use this project :)

NOTE 2 :
DUE TO HAVING LESS FREE TIME AND LOSING INTEREST IN CUSTOM ROM DEVELOPMENT, THIS ROM WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATE AND MAYBE THE LAST ROM FROM ME

Code:
[SIZE="4"]#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */[/SIZE]

Know Issues :
Code:
[SIZE="4"]
1. De-Active developers option will cause freeze and then bootloop.
2. Recent button not work
3. Screenrecord not work
4. And search again and Fix by Your Self.[/SIZE]

How to Install READ CAREFULY :
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FROM STOCKROM. IF NOT FROM STOCK ROM, DON'T COMPLAIN IF STORAGE NOT WORK OR WIFI STIL BUG ETC :)
Code:
[SIZE="4"]
1. Please make sure you already have Backup file. If not have DO backup first
2. Download file Spirit rom for core 2
3. Place into external memory
4. Go to TWRP/CWM mode
5. Wipe Data,Dalvick,Dalvick-cache.
   [COLOR="red"]DON'T WIPE SYSTEM![/COLOR]
6. Choose file which you download and install 
7. It will reboot and wait untill booting done . approximatelly 10 minutes.
8. [COLOR="Red"][MUST][/COLOR] To enable root ccess you must download supersu external and install use CWM/TWRP.
9. [COLOR="red"][OPTIONAL][/COLOR] If you want to use GAPPS 
    you can download on opengappsproject or in link 
    in bottom and Install use CWM/TWRP.[/SIZE]

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
DOWNLOAD SECTION
PLEASE DON'T MIRROR/RESHARE/ADD SHORTENER LINK/ADDFLY/ETC. PLEASE USE ORIGINAL LINK or REDIRECT TO THIS THREAD WHEN SHARE ON YOURE BLOG

SPIRIT v1.7 ROM DOWNLOAD

SPIRIT v1.7 SAMSUNG CORE 2

SUPERSU DOWNLOAD
BETA-SuperSU-v2.67

GAPPS 4.4.x DOWNLOAD
GAPPS Nano Opengapps

FIX DOWNLOAD
FIX CPU CLOCK

NOTE :
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
1. [COLOR="Red"]Please activate the sim on Simcard Settings[/COLOR] 
4. I am do the best on this Spirit ROM but I am only the noobs which have less knowledge.
   so I am so sorry if very hard to provide STABLE Spirit ROM for Core 2.[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
FAQ

A : I get error binary when install?
B : Please make sure you do wipe data

A : Can I use CWM to Install the Spirit ROM?
B : Yes, you can. BUT recommended use TWRP. OLD TWRP recommended from me. My self use 2.8.1 version. Since I am like OLD build.

A : I get bootloop after installing the Spirit ROM?
B : Make sure you wipe data. dalvick-cache. and cache. BUT DONT WIPE SYSTEM

A : Can I install the xposed Installer?
B : Yes you can. BUT dont complaine if you get another bug which I write on above. Go this post to find Xposed which match for Spirit ROM

A : Can I install the Spirit ROM SM-G355H to M or HN?
B : Yes you can. If youre model run single SIM change "dsds" to "none" on build,prop

A : Why youre installer not wipe system use updater-script?
B : I have reason. If it running single sim its no problem wipe the system. But in dual sim wipe system will make signal gone after install the Spirit ROM. I am not yet found why this happen

A : Why I cant sign in in CMaccount.?
B : I dont know, I cannot answer.

A : Why i can't move apps to SD card?
B : Google and CM themselves removed the code of App2SD from framework mainline, so this feature is unavailable . Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why i can't call to anyone, even you said that RIL is fixed?
B : You've to active SIMs first, by go to Settings >> SIM cards >> Configure SIM cards >> Touch active (ON/OFF switch) to active SIMs and use them as usual Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why my data connection not apper after active data?
B : Please make sure you already choose the APN of SIM which you use

A : Missing 480p quality on YouTube, tho stock still have it?
B : Look at build.prop, change Android version to 4.4.2 and reboot, feel the magic. Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why the bootanimation not changed after apply some theme?
B : Its Spirit ROM fault. And in my S3 phone also happen that.

A : Why the CPU Clock stuck at maximum speed?
B : Change the governor of CPU to another you want and search which match with youre feel.

A : Some problem on sound when record video?
B : Please change the codec on camera setting before record video

For Video Review Spirit GO HERE
For Video Review Features Spirit GO HERE
For More screenshoot GO HERE
For Indonesian you can visit my post on blog HERE
My group Facebook. I life in this group join this group if you want to meet Me HERE

Credit :
http-i-imgur-com-3wg83zo.png

1. Wahyono and Harjani for make me born in the world.
2. And my brother Muhammad Yusuf
4. Spirit ROM TEAM and who contribution on the source for Awesome source
5. SandroidTeam for all support and snack for me :D
6. [email protected] for Supersu
7. @doesntexits XDA
8. @ngoquang2708 XDA
9. @Y300-0100 XDA
10. Opengaaps for the GAPPS
11. Wachid Adi Nugroho for teach me about linux

I think enought for this thread, I'm sorry for my bad english on all text because I'm from Indonesia ;) . If I'm missing some one in credit please PM me .

Please Hit Thank Button If you like with my work. You're thanks is my SPIRIT to keep work for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Devices :D

Last edited:

SslayerR

Dec 22, 2014
Thanks

great work, i don't know why you are leaven this project but all my respects to you, all your work is great and thank you so much for share, my best wishes for you.

Reactions: Ih24n

humberto.cruz

Oct 29, 2016
system was formated before

Hello, I was looking for a rom better then the stock 4.4.2 and tried a lot without luck. Your ROM works great but I am having some problems:

1 - no sim card, my phone is the SM-G355M dual chip and yes, the system was wiped - no sim on both slots
2 - I can't install some apps ( facebook and whatsapp ) that's because the rom is 4.4.4 ?

just resolving number 1 was enough :)

better if I fond any rom with android 5 or 6

thanks

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
Hello, I was looking for a rom better then the stock 4.4.2 and tried a lot without luck. Your ROM works great but I am having some problems:

1 - no sim card, my phone is the SM-G355M dual chip and yes, the system was wiped - no sim on both slots
2 - I can't install some apps ( facebook and whatsapp ) that's because the rom is 4.4.4 ?

just resolving number 1 was enough :)

better if I fond any rom with android 5 or 6

thanks

Restore your backups first and reinstall or you can intall CM12.1 from me to solve that... and fro rom with Real Lollipop 5.1.1 I compiled it and booting. look at my signatures you will find CM12.1.

ayu321

Mar 11, 2017
jammu
I have noticed some bugs
Rom won't work properly after you flash the supersu zip ( same case with mokee rom)
Glow pad torch won't work.
Just wanted to ask , can we apply any CM Theme ? What about CM14 can I apply it?

Reactions: seema321

ayu321

Mar 11, 2017
jammu
Hi Ih2hn , thnx for the reply .I've been using this ROM for couple of days . Its smooth and fast but the battery drains too fast. Like 1% in a minute . This makes using the phone frustrating . I haven't installed any games neither did any modifications. I just use the inbuilt browser but still consume so much battery . I have just flashed the gapps and I don't think that this is the reason. Please help me.

Reactions: seema321

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
Hi Ih2hn , thnx for the reply .I've been using this ROM for couple of days . Its smooth and fast but the battery drains too fast. Like 1% in a minute . This makes using the phone frustrating . I haven't installed any games neither did any modifications. I just use the inbuilt browser but still consume so much battery . I have just flashed the gapps and I don't think that this is the reason. Please help me.

try this kernel : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120712052

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FAQ

A : I get error binary when install?
    B : Please make sure you do wipe data

A : Can I use CWM to Install the Spirit ROM?
    B : Yes, you can. BUT recommended use TWRP. OLD TWRP recommended from me. My self use 2.8.1 version. Since I am like OLD build.

A : I get bootloop after installing the Spirit ROM?
    B : Make sure you wipe data. dalvick-cache. and cache. BUT DONT WIPE SYSTEM

A : Can I install the xposed Installer?
    B : Yes you can. BUT dont complaine if you get another bug which I write on above. Go this post to find Xposed which match for Spirit ROM

A : Can I install the Spirit ROM SM-G355H to M or HN?
    B : Yes you can. If youre model run single SIM change "dsds" to "none" on build,prop

A : Why youre installer not wipe system use updater-script?
    B : I have reason. If it running single sim its no problem wipe the system. But in dual sim wipe system will make signal gone after install the Spirit ROM. I am not yet found why this happen

A : Why I cant sign in in CMaccount.?
    B : I dont know, I cannot answer.

A : Why i can't move apps to SD card?
    B : Google and CM themselves removed the code of App2SD from framework mainline, so this feature is unavailable . Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why i can't call to anyone, even you said that RIL is fixed?
    B : You've to active SIMs first, by go to Settings >> SIM cards >> Configure SIM cards >> Touch active (ON/OFF switch) to active SIMs and use them as usual Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why my data connection not apper after active data?
    B : Please make sure you already choose the APN of SIM which you use

A : Missing 480p quality on YouTube, tho stock still have it?
    B : Look at build.prop, change Android version to 4.4.2 and reboot, feel the magic. Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why the bootanimation not changed after apply some theme?
    B : Its Spirit ROM fault. And in my S3 phone also happen that.

A : Why the CPU Clock stuck at maximum speed?
    B : Change the governor of CPU to another you want and search which match with youre feel.

A : Some problem on sound when record video?
    B : Please change the codec on camera setting before record video

For Video Review Spirit GO HERE
    For Video Review Features Spirit GO HERE
    For More screenshoot GO HERE
    For Indonesian you can visit my post on blog HERE
    My group Facebook. I life in this group join this group if you want to meet Me HERE

Credit :
    http-i-imgur-com-3wg83zo.png

1. Wahyono and Harjani for make me born in the world.
    2. And my brother Muhammad Yusuf
    4. Spirit ROM TEAM and who contribution on the source for Awesome source
    5. SandroidTeam for all support and snack for me :D
    6. [email protected] for Supersu
    7. @doesntexits XDA
    8. @ngoquang2708 XDA
    9. @Y300-0100 XDA
    10. Opengaaps for the GAPPS
    11. Wachid Adi Nugroho for teach me about linux

I think enought for this thread, I'm sorry for my bad english on all text because I'm from Indonesia ;) . If I'm missing some one in credit please PM me .

Please Hit Thank Button If you like with my work. You're thanks is my SPIRIT to keep work for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Devices :D
    DOWNLOAD SECTION
    PLEASE DON'T MIRROR/RESHARE/ADD SHORTENER LINK/ADDFLY/ETC. PLEASE USE ORIGINAL LINK or REDIRECT TO THIS THREAD WHEN SHARE ON YOURE BLOG

SPIRIT v1.7 ROM DOWNLOAD

SPIRIT v1.7 SAMSUNG CORE 2

SUPERSU DOWNLOAD
    BETA-SuperSU-v2.67

GAPPS 4.4.x DOWNLOAD
    GAPPS Nano Opengapps

FIX DOWNLOAD
    FIX CPU CLOCK

NOTE :
    Code:
    [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
    1. [COLOR="Red"]Please activate the sim on Simcard Settings[/COLOR] 
    4. I am do the best on this Spirit ROM but I am only the noobs which have less knowledge.
       so I am so sorry if very hard to provide STABLE Spirit ROM for Core 2.[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]
    Hello
    It's sad that your going to stop with developing! :( But everyone has a life and needs to respect that. Thank you very much for your hard work you have done to our kanas :D
    Regards
    AnDrOiiiD_YT
    @AnDrOiiiD_YT @SslayerR thank you for the respects :D ....
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone