[ROM] [Sprint Hybrid I-Series] [OB7] [Kernel, Xposed, Themed] [6/10/2015]

Search This thread

samep

Dec 8, 2011
Thanks. So if I update the baseband yet keep the old bootloader, I can still run the newer ROMs ? What happens if I were to just flash TWRP custom recovery without updating the baseband or bootloader and flash like this ROM for example? Will the voice/data/wifi not work ? The Note 4 may have some old software possibly out of the box. We'll see, I'm eligible for an upgrade already. I'm not keen on the sealed battery/no SD card in the Note 5, so moving forward beyond the Note 4 I may have to look at other products like LG.
That depends on the bootloader you end up with. Pray it's not greater than OB7. Noterized can be flashed on the newer bootloaders so you could run deodexed with Xposed with that. You wouldn't be able to go backwards to KitKat. There's also CM12.

You're much freer to move backwards with the older bootloaders. That gives you a wider variety of TW ROMs to choose.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

awilson77584

Apr 18, 2011
I'm getting periodic missing SIM card messages. Is anyone seeing this?

Model number
SM-N910P
Android version
Baseband version
N910PVPU1BOB7
Kernel version
3.10.81-Emotion-nightly-r17
pafcholini@placiano #1
Mon Jun 29 18:38:47 CEST 2015
Build number
Hybrid X-Series 2.2
SE for Android status
Permissive

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

iseries.png

about.png

This ROM is based off of the Hybrid X-Series 2.2 but this ROM is tweaked futher and deeper, it has Xposed, it's themed, and it's the same great ROM but improved. Currently @tx_dbs_tx doesn't have as much time to devote to updating the ROM, so I am now creating my FIRST ROM ever! I'm extremely new to this and I ask that you bare with me while I learn. Thank you and enjoy another great ROM from the Hybrid Team!

- Software version: N910PVPU1BOB7_N910PSPT1BOB7 LOLLIPOP
    ( 5.01)
    - Rooted
    - Emotion Kernel by @Pafcholini (Thread here)
    - Sprint "Itson" completely removed
    - Knox completely removed and also removed from About Device
    - Init-d Support built-in to the ROM and Kernel
    - Completely Deodexed for support to add modifications
    - De-Bloated (LOTS of useless junk removed, I will be making 2 versions of this ROM when it is out of ALPHA/BETA, Full and Slim)
    - Call/Message blocking enabled
    - Native Call Recording Support added
    - WiFi Hotspot/USB Tethering mod
    - Flashlight toggle in the Quick Settings drop down
    - Advanced 4-in-1 Reboot Menu
    - Viper4Android (Thread here)
    - Dolby Digital Plus (Credits to @hosgor45, thread here)
    - Galaxy Tools (Credits to @idone, thread here)
    - Xposed Framework for Samsung (Credits to the AWESOME @arter97, thread here)
    - Pre-Installed Xposed Modules
    - Synapse pre-configured for MAXIMUM performance
    - Undervolted
    - GPU Overclocked and Underclocked
    - And much more that I can't remember

install.png

You must have the OB7 Lollipop firmware, no exceptions. If you don't go here and update your firmware, flash TWRP, then flash this ROM.

* Flash using the latest version of TWRP custom recovery
    1. Download ROM zip file and transfer it to your phone to your desired location.
    2. Reboot into TWRP.
    3. Wipe Cache, Data, and System 3 times, 4 if you'd like to be safe but I do 3.
    4. Click "Install" from the Home screen in TWRP.
    5. Browse to where you put the ROM zip file and select it.
    6. Wait for it to finish flashing, then reboot.
    7. Let the ROM settle, don't use it for about 5-10 minutes.
    8. Set up your phone, and enjoy the Hybrid I-Series!

download.png

MAKE SURE YOU NANDROID BEFORE YOU FLASH THIS AS IT IS A TEST VERSION
    PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES, ALSO CHECK TO MAKE SURE SETTINGS FOR THEME AND SYNAPSE HAVE STUCK

Disclaimer: Team Hybrid, nor myself is responsible if your phone gets bricked, explodes, catches fire, starts walking, or anything that is not a normal function. Flash at YOUR own RISK.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Sprint Hybrid I-Series - N910PSPT1AOB7, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    Invisibility, tx_dbs_tx, SaintZ93, KennyG123, Pafcholini, arter97, the creators of the Xposed Modules
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Samsung OB7

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1
    Beta Release Date: 2015-06-07

Created 2015-06-08
    Last Updated 2015-06-20
    Gonna try and theme some APKs this weekend and hopefully get ALPHA 3 out by Sunday
    Yea, I've been debating on learning and now that @tx_dbs_tx won't have time to do many updates to the X-Series I decided now is the best time to jump in with two feet first and see how it goes. This ROM will most likely be in ALPHA for about a week then we'll get to the BETA and hopefully by the end of June/beginning of July I can get the first STABLE version out. But we'll see how it goes. I'm still learning a lot. The ROM will be up either tonight or tomorrow. Just wanted to get the OP made up and posted so as soon as I got the ZIP ready it can be posted. Uploading is quick with my internet so it's all depending on how fast I can get this ZIP together. Bare with me!
    So I'm gonna upload the ROM as is, the theme will be implemented tomorrow as it's giving me bugs. Don't want to have it in if I KNOW it has bugs. I'm working all night on the ROM to get the theme ready for tomorrow(HOPEFULLY). Buttoning up a few things, adding xposed to the flashable and then I'll upload it for testing.

Edit: Uploading a very very ALPHA build.