Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chrisdlc119

Mar 17, 2013
Torreon
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
All ROMs for mi 6x bring problems with the microphone for audio capture is very low, I will install this new version and see if they finally solved.
I ignore if most of them are based on the LineageOS repository, but have you tested all the ROMs to confirm such issue? I remember I had that problem using MI A2 ROMs, before switching to MI 6X.

hamrah68

Aug 7, 2011
hello
i installed this rom on my phone and its great
but the UI i dont like much there is a way to install MIUI 11 UI ?
if i whant MIUI 11 which rom is good for that?
thank you

omarhazel

Feb 7, 2016
Doble tap

I'm on PixelExperience_wayne-10.0-20200524-1421-OFFICIAL and the double tap to wake up the phone is not working, but with older versions it worked perfectly :(

MattKimmy

Jun 22, 2020
Hello,
Have you guys encountered an issue that during the first boot the device can go deep sleep quite soon after the screen off, but after a reboot the device can't go deep sleep any more, even if there're no partial wakelocks or kernel wakelocks preventing the phone from deep sleep, which seems that the phone just won't sleep. Although this won't affect daily use, I'm wondering if this issue may impact the battery life. Thank you

Enriquecalong

Feb 6, 2019
Hi , i want to know if i'm the only that CAN'T see Netflix or any other streaming service in more than 480p (Sd or standar) , i want to see in Hd or Full Hd(1080 normal) , can anyone test and reply me , thanks
(Sorry for bad inglish)

JahiDulrise

Nov 26, 2017
Dhaka
In the latest build of PE+, Microphone suddenly stops working. It takes a restart to work again and then again, after once or twice it stops working.
Fix it please.

mirrorhan_cn

Mar 7, 2019
QQ3A.200705.002
PixelExperience_Plus_wayne-10.0-20200710-0937-OFFICIAL
I don't know why, sometimes a black screen still occurs during use. Isn't it fixed in version 0705?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Closed Per OP Request

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 6X [wayne]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][STABLE][10.0][Mi 6X/wayne][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/02/28], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2

Contributors
    RandomRetard4676, rebenok90x, rcstar6696
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2020-03-06
    Last Updated 2020-03-06
    Mic won't work sometimes. After restarting the device and it work again.
    Timelapse error in GCam.
    Grid option for home screen not work.
    Changelog for 19/02/2020 Build:-
    Code:
    1.  Maintainer Changed.
    2.  Fixed chrome crash for some people.
    3.  Updated Build Fingerprint to February Patch.

Note :- For this build clean flash is necessary. Do Not Report bugs if you didn't perform clean flash.

Hope you like this build.

If you have any issues with this build feel free to dm me on Telegram at https://t.me/RandomRetard4676
    or join group https://t.me/pewayne

There are no issues like that here. If you have any issues uninstall all magisk modules, clean flash and if you still have issues give me logs.
    What is a plus edition? need 4wipe clean for installation? thank you for everything.