[ROM][STABLE][10.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

factotom

Sep 7, 2019
Berlin
Goodix fingerprint

Hey,

if I got this right, the Goodix fingerprint sensor isn't working right now, correct?

Is it just the sensor not working or is it not recommended to flash the ROM at all with that sensor?

Thanks

Tom

Ksinu

Jul 6, 2018
When installing Magisk Modules Stuck on Boot Logo

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Cast Screen
Maybe something more which i didn't noticed

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
BACKUP YOUR EFS AND PERSIST BEFORE FLASHING IN CASE YOU MESS UP !

Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate

Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Tissot Telegram Group
Our blog

SEE YA SOON !

When installing any magisk module it stuck on boot logo and all three navigation bar not working...

Dasmion

Sep 21, 2019
wifi not working on beta

tried this and my wifi isn't working. properly. I'm new to all this first time rooting and flashing roms. I also have a mi a3 waiting for pixel experience to support it. back to topic, I'm going to try my best to describe symptoms. wifi is on, it recognizes network but i am not able to connect to any wifi. I get error messages "failed to save network" followed quickly into a "failed to connect to network". What do i do?

JOSE_1889

Aug 18, 2017
tried this and my wifi isn't working. properly. I'm new to all this first time rooting and flashing roms. I also have a mi a3 waiting for pixel experience to support it. back to topic, I'm going to try my best to describe symptoms. wifi is on, it recognizes network but i am not able to connect to any wifi. I get error messages "failed to save network" followed quickly into a "failed to connect to network". What do i do?
Check if tour WiFi mac adress is correct. If not this could be the cause of your insue. To recover it there are diferents methods. But in my case I use persist resurrector

Reactions: Dasmion

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone