• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][STABLE][10.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

akd06

Apr 17, 2018
I had thisame problem like you. I can not install new update froma OTA. The problem is a Pixel Experience recovery. Just install TWRP for example twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-tissot and try to install zip.
it's working for me.
Did you install twrp 3.4 or just booted from fastboot temporarily to install the ota. I tried that also by booting from fastboot twrp 3.4 but installation failed. Kindly share details.

psp2508

Dec 12, 2020
Hey
Installed this ROM 3 days back.... Suddenly my media sound is not playing on my speakers! At first, I thought it was my speakers but my phone rings when someone calls

TL;DR Media sound and app notification not working, Phone calls working. Please Help!

akd06

Apr 17, 2018
Hey
Installed this ROM 3 days back.... Suddenly my media sound is not playing on my speakers! At first, I thought it was my speakers but my phone rings when someone calls

TL;DR Media sound and app notification not working, Phone calls working. Please Help!
For notification sound , go to notification & app settings. Select the app which not giving sound. In that notification settings look whether it is in alarm mode or silent mode. If it is in silent mode, you don't get sound. Chose alarm mode and under alarm mode go to sound to select your custom sond. See the enclosed screen shot for clarification. What is TL, DL media?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201212-203519471.jpg
    Screenshot_20201212-203519471.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 144

akd06

Apr 17, 2018
For notification sound , go to notification & app settings. Select the app which not giving sound. In that notification settings look whether it is in alert mode or silent mode. If it is in silent mode, you don't get sound. Chose alarm mode and under alarm mode go to sound in advance section to select your custom sond. See the enclosed screen shot for clarification. What is TL, DR media?

guydavv

Dec 12, 2020
Hey, anyone had a problem with the notification LED and know how to fix it?
I can't get any notification alert, only when I plug the phone to the charger the LED turn on but for the alerts I don't get any blinking.

Thanks.

akd06

Apr 17, 2018
Hey, anyone had a problem with the notification LED and know how to fix it?
I can't get any notification alert, only when I plug the phone to the charger the LED turn on but for the alerts I don't get any blinking.

Thanks.
Which phone you have? If you own mi A1, then disable Ambient Display from Google assistant & install Light Flow Legacy app from Google Play Store. It is small piece of program. I am getting notification blinking alter after doing those things in my mi A1. Hope this will fix your problem too. Developer neither listening nor correcting any bugs related to pixel experience rom.

Akeellis

Jul 13, 2020
Lagos
Does screen casting work on this rom? it's greyed out in the notification. and doesn't appear to be functioning in the settings

guydavv

Dec 12, 2020
Which phone you have? If you own mi A1, then disable Ambient Display from Google assistant & install Light Flow Legacy app from Google Play Store. It is small piece of program. I am getting notification blinking alter after doing those things in my mi A1. Hope this will fix your problem too. Developer neither listening nor correcting any bugs related to pixel experience rom.
Thanks, tried what you said but I can't get it to work unfortunately. does mi A1 support multi color LED notifications?

akd06

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks, tried what you said but I can't get it to work unfortunately. does mi A1 support multi color LED notifications?
Did you add the app i.e in light flow legacy for which you want notifications. If you didn't you won't get notification alert. See the attached photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201216-112750026.jpg
    Screenshot_20201216-112750026.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 87

DCXW

Excuse me, is this a known bug in every single Mi A1 Android 10 custom ROM? Or is something about the kernel or something? How to solve it?
When I try to open a random app, the icon gets bigger and sometimes shows the app cover image, but nothing happens and I can't interact with the phone unless I touch the Home button. And after several tries it opens or the phone freezes. It happens randomly and can't solve it definitely with reboot 😕
I've been facing this since a couple months, every time I update PE I make clean flash, but it also happens in other ROMs. Anyone else? Idk what to do, it's so annoying
I think in a way I experience the same thing with you.
For me sometimes when i use "Shopee" shopping app, i'll be able to browse awhile before it hangs and lock/unlock or pressing the home button does nothing. The only way to solve this is to forcefully reboot it.
So far only experience it with Shopee App.

guydavv

Dec 12, 2020
Did you add the app i.e in light flow legacy for which you want notifications. If you didn't you won't get notification alert. See the attached photo.

had to check "direct mode" and allow root access in app settings to make the LED work, standard method is broken in my phone.

Thanks for helping

akd06

Apr 17, 2018
had to check "direct mode" and allow root access in app settings to make the LED work, standard method is broken in my phone.

Thanks for helping
Oh great. At last we get your notification blinking again. However rooting phone makes banking apps inoperable due to security reason. Did you installed incremental update of November 2020? Mine is not installing. Kindly let me know.

guydavv

Dec 12, 2020
Oh great. At last we get your notification blinking again. However rooting phone makes banking apps inoperable due to security reason. Did you installed incremental update of November 2020? Mine is not installing. Kindly let me know.

my build is:
PixelExperience_Plus_tissot-10.0-20201116-1758-OFFICIAL

Top Liked Posts