• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][STABLE][10.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

MiPes

Dec 22, 2020
hey everyone, I have this problem/question:
I'd like to try this rom, but I cannot use the twrp (the touch control is funny). while looking for help with the twrp I found an article about using only fastboot instead. it made quite sense since the stock roms can be flashed that way but I'd like to make sure it can be done. so, can it? has anybody done it?
thanks in advance for any tips

MiPes

Dec 22, 2020
ok, in case someone is interested (probably not) I used the twrp in the end controlling it through the adb shell commands. worked well, just the adb sidload described in the official guide didn't work, had to install from sd card.
the rom, so far, works fine for me.

uddinzarif

Mar 13, 2014
One of the best best Android 10 custom ROM, served me quite fantastic. (y) Sadly discontinued. 😟 Are you going to continue Pixel Experience 11? 🤔 Development seems to be halted for a while. @abhinavagrd_1129

1610818246684.png

Appreciate the time and effort you're investing in these developments.

Reactions: vrmtm

Fares2691

Jan 19, 2021
هناك مشكله تواجهني في جميل الالعاب وخاصه لعبه ببجي وهيه الخروج تلقائيا من اللعبه ارجو حل المشكله

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

There is a problem that I face in beautiful games, especially the game of PUBG, which is automatically exit from the game. Please solve the problem

Last edited by a moderator:

Bastian1984

Apr 9, 2015
Hello there,
I have installed this Rom yesterday on my Mi A1 as this is a stable Version. I will upgrade to Android 11, when there is a stable Version available.

I have one big issue so far... The Phone doesn't recognize my SIM Card anymore? The SIM works in other Phones and also in the Mi A1 right before the flash. Is there any option I have missed in the settings? What can I do to make it work?

kiritog54

Apr 14, 2015
Xiaomi Mi A1
es inscreible esta rom me gusta me la quedo pero aunque hay unos errores que a veces se congela y toca reiniciar el dispositivo, el tactil a veces no renoce bien y la bateria consume muy rapido la carga a veces y a veces se mantiene pero aun asi por eso no voy a cambiar la rom es una excelente rom bien pulida me voy a mantener en esta rom

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

This rom is unbelievable, I like it, I keep it, but although there are some errors that sometimes freezes and it is necessary to restart the device, the touch screen sometimes does not renew well and the battery consumes the load very fast sometimes and sometimes it remains but still that I am not going to change the rom it is an excellent well polished rom I am going to keep in this rom

Last edited by a moderator:

dioggo92

Jun 21, 2011
Aveiro
I installed this rom and everything seemed perfect, just the charging the battery is super slow. Took like 4 hours to go from ~15 to 85% with a compatible quick charger. Does anyone know if there is any config to enable quick charge in kernel or something?

alihaider008

Nov 27, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint
Sound / vibration
Cast screen

Known issues
Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Having issues with mic not working?
- just disable Voice Match in Google Assistant

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
BACKUP YOUR EFS AND PERSIST BEFORE FLASHING IN CASE YOU MESS UP !

Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate

Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Tissot Telegram Group
Our blog

SEE YA SOON !

How I can install Pixel Experience on my New Poco X3 PRO ? Is it available for X3 pro (which has SD860 processor? Please let me know.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
How I can install Pixel Experience on my New Poco X3 PRO ? Is it available for X3 pro (which has SD860 processor? Please let me know.

It's here:

Don't go to other phone forum and ask the same question.

The develop group is just not the same. You ask them, they don't have the device, so they won't build it.

Top Liked Posts