• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][STABLE][10.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

drpdishant

Sep 23, 2019
Installed the android 10 beta rom.. After using it for more than 2 weeks I can say its awesome..
Thanks to Abhinav for bringing android 10 experience to Mi a1 this soon. I am so satisfied with the user experience, other than the root error with payment apps, everything is working as expected without any noticeable glitch.

lupusnocta

Mar 30, 2015
Battery Drain

@abhinavagrd_1129, before everything thankyou so much. This ROM is A-MA-ZING!! :victory:
I don't know if someone had the same issue, but my battery has draining too fast; It appears to be an Android 10 bug and I google-it and found a workaround solution. I hope it might be usefull.

This immediately stopped the drain: turning off Usage Access (Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > Usage Access) for Digital Wellbeing and Device Health Services.

Zentom

May 8, 2016
Islamabad
@abhinavagrd_1129, before everything thankyou so much. This ROM is A-MA-ZING!! :victory:
I don't know if someone had the same issue, but my battery has draining too fast; It appears to be an Android 10 bug and I google-it and found a workaround solution. I hope it might be usefull.

This immediately stopped the drain: turning off Usage Access (Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > Usage Access) for Digital Wellbeing and Device Health Services.
Ahh yes. This is a common problem on all phones with Pie and above that have Digital Wellbeing installed.

Reactions: lupusnocta

karandoshi98

Dec 12, 2017
BUG report (not so sure)

Awesome rom bro.
Video recording doesn't capture the audio. I have tried several gcam mods and other cameras from playstore like open camera and MX camera.
It stopped capturing audio after I flashed Android Q.
Anybody else having the same issue ?
Also when is the next update coming ( just curious).

alienspl

Sep 14, 2017
Awesome rom bro.
Video recording doesn't capture the audio. I have tried several gcam mods and other cameras from playstore like open camera and MX camera.
It stopped capturing audio after I flashed Android Q.
Anybody else having the same issue ?
Also when is the next update coming ( just curious).
Turn off In the assistant access to the microphone, the video will start recording sound. I did it too.

abhinavagrd_1129

Jun 11, 2015
Bhubaneswar
https://download.pixelexperience.or...e_tissot-10.0-20191004-1618-BETA-OFFICIAL.zip

CHANGELOG:-
Update Blobs from LA.UM.8.6.2.r1-03700-89xx.0
Wifi Display fixed
Many more underhood changes

BUGS:-
•HDR+ SEEMS TO FREEZE BUT IMAGES GET CAPTURED !

FLASH THE MODULE TO USE NAVBAR PROPERLY

Support me on:-
https://paypal.me/drpradsms (paypal)
[email protected] (upi)

FYI: if you want to use Google Assistant or Voice Search and also want mic working you can just disable "Access with Voice Match" in Google App's settingsIMG_20191005_011354_278.jpg

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

lupusnocta

Mar 30, 2015
PixelExperience_tissot-10.0-20191004-1618-BETA-OFFICIAL.zip

Wifi Display fixed

I can't flash this version. Keep saying my patter is wrong (the first one goes normaly); I reflash STOCK Pie and disabled patter, but when I flash the new version, it asks a password (???) even with no protection.

GabiML

May 9, 2017
https://download.pixelexperience.or...e_tissot-10.0-20191004-1618-BETA-OFFICIAL.zip

Wifi Display fixed

Support me on:-
https://paypal.me/drpradsms (paypal)
[email protected] (upi)

FYI: if you want to use Google Assistant or Voice Search and also want mic working you can just disable "Access with Voice Match" in Google App's settingsView attachment 4835557

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
How to fully turn off capacitive buttons lights?

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone