[ROM][STABLE][10.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

vincentshjuan

Nov 23, 2009
PJ
Morning,
Just wanted to check with you guys who flashed the latest.... using Ota or Twrp? Did you need to reflash twrp and magisk again?

Thanks

IOmega666

Apr 26, 2009
Screen cast.
No podes castear al Chromecast.
Ah, bueno es justo de las cosas que nunca use. No me molesta en nada. Voy a probar la común de marzo entonces.

Ok, it's one of the things I don't use. It doesn't bother me at all. Gonna try the common March one then.

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 Lite mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: luchardi

amerfathullah

Mar 16, 2020
I download OTA update just now of the normal edition. the navigation button does not work for me. Instead, it was replaced with gestures or on screen nav button. How to use back the original Mi A1 nav button?

sp4jkk

Oct 16, 2005
I download OTA update just now of the normal edition. the navigation button does not work for me. Instead, it was replaced with gestures or on screen nav button. How to use back the original Mi A1 nav button?
In Settings You can change this to normal navigation buttons.

Wysłane z mojego Mi A1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

hergarciamia1

Aug 9, 2019
I'm having battery reading problems. I was at 45%, I rebooted the device and says 15%, I rebooted again and it rais up to 20%. Any solution?

nabuccobiz

Feb 5, 2013
For me it is working ok but the camera app was better than this one. Can i find and install that camera? Thank you.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi A1 folosind Tapatalk

Gordoid

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
Does not connect to Wi-Fi networks

I did a clean install of stock rom. Then encrypt the device. Then I started TWRP and installed the latest version of Pixel Experience Plus (2020/03/13). It works well, except that it detects Wi-Fi networks but does not connect.
Any suggestion?

manuantequera

Apr 18, 2011
Antequera (Málaga)
Screen cast.
No podes castear al Chromecast.
Preferencias de Wifi Screenshot_20200317-131531_Ajustes.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts