[ROM][STABLE][10.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Yunikari

Jul 14, 2016
Maastricht
OnePlus Nord
Google Pixel 6
Hi, can you please tell me where did you find this option? Do the hardware navigation buttons work properly after disabling the on-screen navigation?
its in settings > buttons > enable on-screen nav bar
and yes, the buttons work perfectly fine after toggling it, you can seamlessly switch between physical buttons and on screen buttons with it

Luzks

May 18, 2019
Issues with Bluetooth connection.

Hi, this is a great ROM!! thanks to the developers!! I'm really loving it.
But, I'm having a problem - never heard anyone with this - every time I conect a Bluetooth device the wifi connection become slower, a lot. Can anyone help me? This is a great rom and I don't want to change.

Sorry for the bad english.

jainvishal

Mar 15, 2019
Mysuru
its in settings > buttons > enable on-screen nav bar
and yes, the buttons work perfectly fine after toggling it, you can seamlessly switch between physical buttons and on screen buttons with it

Doesn't that enable the on-screen navigation bar and not the actual hardware button (3 touch buttons at the bottom of the touch screen)? I'm not sure if I'm clear here. Basically, I want to use the native hardware navigation buttons instead of the on-screen navigation bar or gesture navigation.

eberhardweber

Jul 29, 2015
Hi, this is a great ROM!! thanks to the developers!! I'm really loving it.
But, I'm having a problem - never heard anyone with this - every time I conect a Bluetooth device the wifi connection become slower, a lot. Can anyone help me? This is a great rom and I don't want to change.

Sorry for the bad english.

Unfortunately, the problem is related to the SoC and the device itself. If you have access to 5GHz wifi, it should alleviate the issue, but 2.4GHz and Bluetooth is terrible for a lot of us including myself.

Evgen21RUS

Feb 21, 2020
It seems to me that device works slower and there are a lot of lags on the latest build. Reverted to 20200611.
Anyone had the same issue?

Kevin Freire

Sep 5, 2018
good, I have a problem with the browser Opera, after using it for a couple of minutes the cell phone freezes and I have to have the power button pressed for it to restart. Has anyone had this problem?

Yamiams

Jun 30, 2020

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint
Sound / vibration
Cast screen

Known issues
Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Having issues with mic not working?
- just disable Voice Match in Google Assistant

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
BACKUP YOUR EFS AND PERSIST BEFORE FLASHING IN CASE YOU MESS UP !

Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate

Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Tissot Telegram Group
Our blog

SEE YA SOON !

Hi, i iflashed the ROM to my phone, but the sim card's not working, any fix??

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

hi, i flashed the Pixel Experience Plus, but my sim card is not working.

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint
Sound / vibration
Cast screen

Known issues
Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Having issues with mic not working?
- just disable Voice Match in Google Assistant

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
BACKUP YOUR EFS AND PERSIST BEFORE FLASHING IN CASE YOU MESS UP !

Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate

Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Tissot Telegram Group
Our blog

SEE YA SOON !

Hi, i iflashed the ROM Plus Experience to my phone, but the sim card's not working, any fix??

Yunikari

Jul 14, 2016
Maastricht
OnePlus Nord
Google Pixel 6
Doesn't that enable the on-screen navigation bar and not the actual hardware button (3 touch buttons at the bottom of the touch screen)? I'm not sure if I'm clear here. Basically, I want to use the native hardware navigation buttons instead of the on-screen navigation bar or gesture navigation.
yes i know, just turn off that setting and then you can use the hardware navbar

Muflafla

Jun 24, 2016
Works great but i have one problem.

This is a great rom, it opens apps faster dan the latest supported android from xiaomi, my 4g even has a better connection using this rom. I only have one issue, my Bluetooth crashes when connecting to Bluetooth speakers/ devices whitout a security key

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

i got the same issue bluetooth turns on and of when connecting, if this happends a few times i get a message saying bluetooth has crashed.
but the weird thing is i can connect to my pc and transfer files but tried 3 diffrent jbl speakers and it just keeps crashing and turring on and of my bluetooth,
realy hope this gets fixed because this is a great rom!

MichaelUskach

Jan 22, 2015
I have this option (look at the screenshot), I'm using plus version

I'm also using plus version. Reinstalling the ROM didn't help, still there is no ambient display option in the screen settings. Also bluetooth strated to crash repeatedly. And the weirdest part there is no such topic as bluetooth in the phone setting! Does somebody have the same issue?

view

view

view

I've tried to attach screenshots from my google drive, tell me if you can see them correctly.

Last edited:

orgert

Nov 17, 2012
I'm also using plus version. Reinstalling the ROM didn't help, still there is no ambient display option in the screen settings. Also bluetooth strated to crash repeatedly. And the weirdest part there is no such topic as bluetooth in the phone setting! Does somebody have the same issue?

I've tried to attach screenshots from my google drive, tell me if you can see them correctly.

I can't see your screenshot .
What i would recommend is a clean install, wipe everything (internal storage included) also do a wipe data where you have to type " yes " , and than flash the rom , pretty sure everything will work as it should after a clean flash. Good luck :victory:

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
I'm actually under pixel rom and I have some issue with sound quality on call...am I the only guy in this case?

Top Liked Posts