Sure : I flashed from here : https://eu.dl.twrp.me/gprimeltexx/
Originallywith Odin, then laterCode:
twrp-3.1.1-1-gprimeltexx.img.tarfrom within TWRPCode:
I also reported this problem in the TWRP thread here : https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=82866661&postcount=39
My next idea is to re-flash the latest stock ROM I can find, then re-flash TWRP with Odin again, then LineageOS.
Oem luck and usb debug are enabled??(I'm not sure that grand prime had oem luck but check at dev options)I'm using this file G530FZXXU1BPF1_G530FZXEF1BPF1_G530FZXXU1BPF1_HOME.tar.md5 in odin. I'm getting this error:
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/007> Odin engine v(ID:3.1203)..
<ID:0/007> File analysis..
<ID:0/007> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
1. There is no OEM LOCK option in this lineage rom. USB Debugging is enabled. I can able to flash the twrp-3.1.1-1-gprimeltexx.img.tar. I tried stock kitkat and stock lollipop roms. In Odin, Stock kitkat stops after NON-HLOS.bin showing the same error message.
2. No new updates were found in Updater.
Anyone else having those issues with a SM-G530FZ ?
- Phone won’t ever restart but only power off (I can power it on afterwards without problem). What’s weird is that it happens from within TWRP too.
- Screen never stays off : at best, it’ll permanently display the time of day and current notifications, until I press a button, where it’ll display the lockscreen. Or is it an Android 10 feature ?
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
- This is now Android GO! Enjoy the minimality. - Performance improved - Audio configs updated from CAF, now A2DP should work - Disabled codec2, fixes the occasional lag while playing videos - Battery backup and doze improved - Fixed low recording volume - Drop Camera2, let's switch to Snap Camera - Updated pinned files list - Fixed audio permissions on ueventd - Enabled call recording - Increase ART heap growth limit to 192MB, fixes crash with SetupWizard - Fixed error7 with some TWRPs