LineageOS-19.1 for Samsung Galaxy M31LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
NOTE : You must be on M315FXXUCVCE bootloader
- Download the latest build
- Boot to recovery (TWRP)
- Format Data
- Flash the latest build
- Flash GApps (optional)
Bluetooth Audio (Works for Calls)Fixed Proximity SensorFixed HotspotFixed
In below post #2
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Special Thanks to @santhoosh sir
Last Updated 2022-08-18