[ROM][STABLE][12] LineageOS-19.1 for Galaxy M31

Search This thread

Zpyte

Oct 16, 2022
Bro will it work on f41?. If not do u have plans on building it for f41, I kindly request u to build it for f41 if possible.

Diogooliv23

Dec 3, 2022
Do you have any predictions to fix the bluetooth? When I go to use a bluetooth headset the audio is always chipping

tatiana1993

Dec 13, 2022
First of all, thank you so much for supporting M31. So much love for you guys.

I could not find a TWRP for android 12, and the link proposed in this thread is broken.

So I searched a lot in the depth of search engines and found this:

Could you guide me to flash this ROM on my device? Is that TWRP file workable and safe?

It would be great if you update the post with new resources and complete the tutorial, to make this post more useful.

<3

Diogooliv23

Dec 3, 2022
Do you mean the Bluetooth of this ROM has a problem?! I thought the bugs were fixed.
Yes, the bluetooth is having problems, unfortunately I had to go back to the stock ROM just because of this error because I use Bluetooth headphones, when you connect your headphones it starts to chop the audio, until it stops playing i really hope they fix it cuz i just love the new look of android

• Sad
Reactions: tatiana1993

Diogooliv23

Dec 3, 2022
First of all, thank you so much for supporting M31. So much love for you guys.

I could not find a TWRP for android 12, and the link proposed in this thread is broken.

So I searched a lot in the depth of search engines and found this:

Could you guide me to flash this ROM on my device? Is that TWRP file workable and safe?

It would be great if you update the post with new resources and complete the tutorial, to make this post more useful.

<3
Use this topic, the files are safe and it has a very didactic tutorial

tatiana1993

Dec 13, 2022
Use this topic, the files are safe and it has a very didactic tutorial

Thanks for your fast response. I tried this, but unfortunately it does not work with android 12.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS-19.1 for Samsung Galaxy M31​

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Instructions:

NOTE : You must be on M315FXXUCVCE bootloader

• Download the latest build
    • Boot to recovery (TWRP)
    • Format Data
    • Flash the latest build
    • Flash GApps (optional)
    • Reboot

Bugs:
    • Bluetooth Audio (Works for Calls) Fixed
    • Proximity Sensor Fixed
    • Hotspot Fixed
    If you find any, then report me (also get the logcat)

Downloads:
    In below post #2

Reporting Bugs:
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Contributors
    munsuyog

Special Thanks to @santhoosh sir

Kernel Sources

Version Information

Stable
    Created 2022-06-02
    Last Updated 2022-08-18
    Build : 20220916
    WHAT'S NEW:
    • Synced with latest sources
    • Fixed OMX
    DOWNLOAD :
    [AndroidFileHost]

Build : 20220921
    WHAT'S NEW:
    • Fixed DRM (Apps like chrome will work now)
    DOWNLOAD :
    [SourceForge]
    Hello friend! I am here to congratulate you for this amazing job. The ROM is very good, and we can see the attempts to make the ROM better. The video lag ctually doesn't exist anymore and it is really good. I did a clean flash, reflashing stock rom, flashing twrp(TWRP-3.5.2-m31-v1.0), formatted data, encrypt disabler and than flashing the last build of LOS19.1, Core NikkGapps and Magisk. But I could see some problems in Build 20220818:

-When I try to take photos with any app the photos anren't saved in memory(I tried with the default camera app, whatsapp, instagram,...). The videos are working well.

- Despite there being a change in the proximity sensor, which in the previous build was working inversed, now it isn't showing any life signal.

-No life signal for the gyroscope sensor too(rotation).

-I could notice the TWRP(3.5.2) after some while couldn't access the data partition. I can see in the log a lot of red text lines saying "Error opening: '/data/*' (Permission denied)". I think it's related to f2fs file system.(for my TWRP-3.5.2-m31-v1.0, ADB sideload never worked for me)

-safetyNet didn't passed. Unsuccessfully i tried to flash Safetynet Fix.
    i just installed this ROM for an hour, no matter what apps i use, i can't take any photos, but i can take videos.

i used an app called Sensor Test from play store to see if the sensors are working but the app says that none of these are working :

Compass
    Accelerometer
    Proximity
    Magnetometer
    Light
    Gyroscope
    Barometer

i already knew that the gyroscope sensor didn't work when i tried to watch youtube videos on full screen but it didn't automatically rotate
    Already tried lineage and havoc gsi - phone bootloop. Also tried with kernels found here, but nothing works. Any chance to install Lineage with M315FXXU2CVCF ? Or how can I downgrade it to M315FXXUCVCE?
    Sorry if this is answered here.
    What GAPPS I should use with this ROM?
    I tried NickGapps and it did not work.
    OpenGAPPS I cannot find Android 12 package.
    If some one could post direct link to a working version of GAPPS, that would be great help.