[ROM][STABLE][4.4.2]Cyanogenmod 11 for GT-S5570

Which Launcher do you prefer to have in the next release?

• Total voters
Search This thread

DarkJoker360

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo
Hi Guys, after years I have released a stable version of Cyanogenmod 11 for S5570. :D

FEATURES:
Personalizzable Quick Settings
Personalizzable Clock Position
Personalizzable Status Bar
Personalizzable Launcher (Trebuchet)
CM theme engine
Personalizzable Hardware Buttons
And more...

HOW TO INSTALL (Clean Install):
Put your files(Rom+Gapps) on sd card D
Do a full wipe
Flash Rom file
Flash Gapps File
Reboot and Enjoy!! :good:

HOW TO UPDATE FROM CM7/CM9:
Do a Nandroid Backup
WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
Optionally install the Google Addon

HOW TO UPGRADE FROM CM 10/10.1/10.2:
Do a Nandroid Backup
Optionally restore /data from Nandroid Backup (the update will wipe your /data)

DOWNLOAD:
Rom (Last Build): http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ydna2awwna77jv/cm-11-20170419-STABLE-tass.zip
Gapps (optional, updated, 16mb): http://www.mediafire.com/download/gcd1cw46hy5t3aa/Gapps_4.4_Ultra_Slim__08-09-16.zip

Is required the Cwm Recovery 6.0.4.5, you can download it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2483386

INFO:
STATUS ROM: Stable
DATE OF BUILD: 2016-06-21
LAST UPDATE: 2017-04-19
ROM OS VERSION: 4.4.2Kitkat
ROM KERNEL: Linux 2.6.x

ENJOY :good: :D

Last edited:

zio guiduccio

Sep 18, 2013
The source code you used to compile your ROM. Where is it?
It would be very helpful to have some instructions on how to compile it, too!

Last edited:

marco199609

Jul 22, 2013
Ciudad del Este
@DarkJoker360, I already found the problem with your rom... Inside your zip file (cm-11-20160621-STABLE-tass.zip) there is a folder with the same name... And inside THAT folder are the rom files... Extacting that folder, and re-compressing the files solves the problem and makes it flashable :)

EDIT: It`s only flashable through CWM 6.0.5.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkJoker360

mevisto

Aug 1, 2016
Hi!

Hmm how 'bout with gapps? As I see ROM is above 104MB and is ok I think.. but, after flashing free space I got = 35-40MB on /system.
And soo.... your gapps pico = 44MB. So... I see problem and you?!

How to reconfigure gapps? I know that in gapps zip we can make .gapps-config, but idk what this file need contain. Could you help in this case? I really don't need **** apps. I need only neccessary to well google shop working.

P.S About ROM I got to tell you.. that is really nice, I think. Lot of programmer settings and options to configure system more advanced. More possibilities to monitoring partitions space etc.. and debugging.
System work well as I can tell you for a little bit more than 1 hour usage. I appreciate it!

Last edited:

DarkJoker360

Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo
Hi!

Hmm how 'bout with gapps? As I see ROM is above 104MB and is ok I think.. but, after flashing free space I got = 35-40MB on /system.
And soo.... your gapps pico = 44MB. So... I see problem and you?!

How to reconfigure gapps? I know that in gapps zip we can make .gapps-config, but idk what this file need contain. Could you help in this case? I really don't need **** apps. I need only neccessary to well google shop working.
I am editing pico gapps

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195 utilizzando Tapatalk

mevisto

Aug 1, 2016
I am editing pico gapps

Sure, u got right, but file is still bigger as I have free space for that on /system. I got only 35MB. Is right after clear flash?

CWM 6.0.5.3: Throw error 70 and .log told me that, he hasn't got required space for that.

P.S Moreover I did full wipe and format /system and /data and /cache paritions and dalvik, before flashing.
SGM got only 200MB on /system as you well know.

P.S2 hmm.. I opened this zip and as I see in Core folder is really pure. I mean... there aren't apps to remove IMHO. Hmm.. any ideas?!

P.S3 I did all once again.
-> Format /system
-> Format /data
-> Format /cache
-> Wipe data/ factory reset [rather the same like format /data and format /cache + format sdcard/.android_xxxxxxx [ x's mean - don't remember] and sd-ext]
-> Wipe cache [im not sure, but this is the same as format /cache, at least printing on out is the same]
-> Flash ROM
-> wipe data/ factory reset
-> wipe cache
-> Flash gapps throw error 70
-> wipe cache
-> wipe dalvik
-> reboot
... first start ...
-> reboot to recovery
-> reboot
and... .hmm.. installation as clean as possible IMHO. I can't do that better.

P.S4 Camera doesn't show any preview, but earlier, on old ROM I had the same problem [sometimes] - hehe.. I learned my phone flying and swimming :) And sometimes he had any wierd actions with itself :D

Hmm.. any problem with kernel? Or earlier ROMs I had?! I had.. 2.3.4 Andro-ID v3.1 -> XXKPI baseband, kernel was recompile by tjstyle [guy from Andro-ID]. <--- anyway I think that shouldn't do any problems.

Of course with your ROM:
Kernel -> 2.6.35.7-androidarmv6+ by Jenkins
CM Version -> unknown

P.S5 Sorry for my English, ain't my national language.

P.S6 Ouuuu..... OC working good? I can OC to 800mhz.. nice.. :D In general - performance tab which is visible after unlocking programmer mode work well? Can I do any settings there?

Last edited:

DarkJoker360

Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo
Sure, u got right, but file is still bigger as I have free space for that on /system. I got only 35MB. Is right after clear flash?

CWM 6.0.5.3: Throw error 70 and .log told me that, he hasn't got required space for that.

P.S Moreover I did full wipe and format /system and /data and /cache paritions and dalvik, before flashing.
SGM got only 200MB on /system as you well know.

P.S2 hmm.. I opened this zip and as I see in Core folder is really pure. I mean... there aren't apps to remove IMHO. Hmm.. any ideas?!

P.S3 I did all once again.
-> Format /system
-> Format /data
-> Format /cache
-> Wipe data/ factory reset [rather the same like format /data and format /cache + format sdcard/.android_xxxxxxx [ x's mean - don't remember] and sd-ext]
-> Wipe cache [im not sure, but this is the same as format /cache, at least printing on out is the same]
-> Flash ROM
-> wipe cache
-> Flash gapps throw error 70
-> wipe cache
-> wipe dalvik
-> reboot
... first start ...
-> reboot to recovery
-> reboot
and... .hmm.. installation as clean as possible IMHO. I can't do that better.

P.S4 Camera doesn't show any preview, but earlier, on old ROM I had the same problem [sometimes] - hehe.. I learned my phone flying and swimming :) And sometimes he had any wierd actions with itself :D

Hmm.. any problem with kernel? Or earlier ROMs I had?! I had.. 2.3.4 Andro-ID v3.1 -> XXKPI baseband, kernel was recompile by tjstyle [guy from Andro-ID]. <--- anyway I think that shouldn't do any problems.

Of course with your ROM:
Kernel -> 2.6.35.7-androidarmv6+ by Jenkins
CM Version -> unknown

P.S5 Sorry for my English, ain't my national language.

P.S6 Ouuuu..... OC working good? I can OC to 800mhz.. nice.. :D In general - performance tab which is visible after unlocking programmer mode work well? Can I do any settings there?
Yes, now i can t say to you correctly all features because i have 3 phone and i am working hard on the other 2. The rom is very stable but some applications need the sd card to work like browser,camera and file manager

mevisto

Aug 1, 2016
Yes, now i can t say to you correctly all features because i have 3 phone and i am working hard on the other 2. The rom is very stable but some applications need the sd card to work like browser,camera and file manager

Hmm.. I file manager and browser work well, but camera doesn't show any preview and photo making not work.
SD-CARD I got and using. Could you do something with gapps? And Could you tell me how many free space u got after clear flash this ROM in your SGM :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys, after years I have released a stable version of Cyanogenmod 11 for S5570. :D

FEATURES:
    CM theme engine
    And more...

Do a full wipe
    Flash Rom file
    Flash Gapps File

Do a Nandroid Backup

Do a Nandroid Backup

DOWNLOAD:
    Rom (Last Build): http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ydna2awwna77jv/cm-11-20170419-STABLE-tass.zip
    Gapps (optional, updated, 16mb): http://www.mediafire.com/download/gcd1cw46hy5t3aa/Gapps_4.4_Ultra_Slim__08-09-16.zip

Is required the Cwm Recovery 6.0.4.5, you can download it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2483386

INFO:
    LAST UPDATE: 2017-04-19

Hi, I can't start the device because the emergency call button stands in the way of the language selection arrow. Any ideas?

I had the same problem. Just try to tilt your phone in landscape and the interface should adjust properly;)
    @DarkJoker360, I already found the problem with your rom... Inside your zip file (cm-11-20160621-STABLE-tass.zip) there is a folder with the same name... And inside THAT folder are the rom files... Extacting that folder, and re-compressing the files solves the problem and makes it flashable :)

EDIT: It`s only flashable through CWM 6.0.5.0.

FEATURES:
    CM theme engine
    And more...

Do a full wipe
    Flash Rom file
    Flash Gapps File

Do a Nandroid Backup

Do a Nandroid Backup

DOWNLOAD:
    Rom(First release from june): http://www.mediafire.com/download/9tul9l13mlps5fr/cm-11-20160621-STABLE-tass.zip
    Rom Updated(Last Build): http://www.mediafire.com/download/p4ptlimuknu3cu1/cm-11-20160908-STABLE-tass.zip

INFO:
    LAST UPDATE: 2016-09-08

Guys here is it the new update for the rom and gapps. ENJOY :good:
    I couldn`t use the camera either... Controls appear but screen is black... And I wasn`t able to use gapps :( When I enter Play Store, phone freezes and I need to reboot... I did clean install, twice...
    Try to use first build and try to use gapps and camera

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone