[ROM][STABLE][4.4.4][UNOFFICIAL][SM-G313H/HZ/ML] CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Galaxy V

How was this ROM after using time?

• Awesome!

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • Best

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Good

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Terrible :(

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

rowell.mitu

Jun 25, 2016
Second Released was stuck in Samsung logo after installing it . So I am using the First Released , and 1st released has a random reboot( I only used the stock kernel) .CM11 was so smooth so pleased fix this . Thank you so much .

JeffersonCaf

Nov 17, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
Moto G4 Plus
i have tried it.. but my device refuses to get into bootanimation also.. not stuck with bootloop.. :crying:
Well so re-install CWM and you can go in WinRAR (or any program if open .zip ) and open the META-INF>com>google>android in that folder you will see the archive "updater-script" you open it with notepad and you will see something like that :
"assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "vivalto3gvn" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") == "vivalto3gvn" || "
You just delete the "3gnv" and save, and them try to install the ROM again. :p

Last edited:

applemacisee

Jul 15, 2016
Well so re-install CWM and you can go in WinRAR (or any program if open .zip ) and open the META-INF>com>google>android in that folder you will see the archive "updater-script" you open it with notepad and you will see something like that :
nevermind,, i have solved this problem.. i tried to install the cm11 kernel and its work! lol,, sorry for crying here.. hahah..
i suggest the install method need to up to date.. the newbie will have problem installing it just like me.. :fingers-crossed:

btw,, i tried that too but unfortunately it give me error while installing.. :eek:

Reactions: pipetonio
May 2, 2016
i try this method .. didnt work for me :(

Well so re-install CWM and you can go in WinRAR (or any program if open .zip ) and open the META-INF>com>google> in that folder you will see the archive "updater-script" you open it with notepad and you will see something like that :

i try this method .. didnt work for me :(
i used TWRP 3.0.x.0 on my SM-G313HZ vivalto
didnt work .. i stock on samsung logo :(

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
You do a full wipe(data+internal storage+system+davilk and cache)?

This thing is easy to understand. For G313HZ, there're two "variants", the one made in Vietnam and Indo. The made in Vietnam one can install any ROMs or kernels, while the Indo one can't. I think the guy above got the Indo one so he stuck on Sammy logo

Conclusion: Sammy fvcked all of us :good:

Reactions: JeffersonCaf

alter90

Account currently disabled
Dec 11, 2015
This thing is easy to understand. For G313HZ, there're two "variants", the one made in Vietnam and Indo. The made in Vietnam one can install any ROMs or kernels, while the Indo one can't. I think the guy above got the Indo one so he stuck on Sammy logo

Conclusion: Sammy fvcked all of us :good:

My vilvato is made in Vietnam, but im stuck in Samsung Galaxy V :(

Idayrad

Jun 11, 2016
Maybe you guys that got stuck on logo can try this: Wipe everything EXCEPT INTERNAL STORAGE ... Actually I just wondering, someone have told this about recreate "data/media/..." folder in TWRP in the earlier posts...

And for info, I install this rom WITHOUT wipe internal storage but everything goings good :D

And for info again, the CM12.1 is far greater and faster than this rom (except for the mentioned bugs) i was flashing cm12.1 this morning :D

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JominatorX

Feb 21, 2016
San Mateo
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Hi! For some reason I can't get this rom to boot, after installing from TWRP. I always got stuck in the Samsung Galaxy V splash screen.
I first tried factory reset/format data then I also tried wiping/formatting system and cache. I'm using the latest rom the v2 i think. I downloaded it several times just to make sure its not corrupted. The only time I was able to boot it up is when I install a custom kernel either OC or Getux kernel works however it automatically restarts every 1-2 mins and I can't seem to fix it. I'm on CM12 for now.

Is there anyway to fix it? Or am I doin' something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.4 (KK), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ROM, MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE MODEL IS THE SAME AS TITLE
    Thanks to @JeffersonCaf for confirmed working on SM-G313ML

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    • have flashed mods
    • modified system files
    • didn't follow our intructions word by word
    • are unfriendly

What's working:
    • Wifi (connection, WiFi Direct (testing), tethering, etc)
    • Bluetooth
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, mobile data for both SIMs)
    • Storage (both internal and external)
    • ART (but don't use this as daily because some apps could FC due to compatibility)
    • MTP storage (both internal and external)
    • Offline charging
    • zRAM (compressed-RAM swap)
    • GAPPS (both ART and normal gapps)
    • Tethering (USB, Wifi, Bluetooth)
    • Hardware rendering
    • Camera
    • Torch (flashlight)
    • GPS
    • Video codecs
    • Sound recording

BUGS/Not working (none for SM-G313HZ, but...) :
    • (SM-G313ML) Mobile data doesn't work (this will remain unsolved permanent because we don't have the phone)
    BUGS REPORTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    *Before reporting bugs please include logcat to help us solve the problems easier :D

NOTE: Bugs report for this ROM is closed, as it is already at stable state now

This ROM is suitable for daily use

First time installing CyanogenMod 11.0 to your Galaxy V, or coming from another ROM:
    • Install ClockworkMod Recovery (OR TWRP)
    • Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (Vol-up+Home+Power)
    • Do a Nandroid backup! (Optional and only if you weren't running TouchWiz before)
    • WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)*
    • Install the ROM from sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery (OR TWRP)
    • Optionally install the Google Apps (GAPPS)

*NOTE: If you're running TWRP recovery, you must FULLY WIPE DATA on Wipe >> Wipe data >> Type "yes", not swipe to factory reset. If not, you would get bootloops sometimes
    LITE GAPPS (7,87MB): Link
    GAPPS FOR ART RUNTIME: Link
    ROM
    • [3RD FINAL RELEASE]: [TEMPORARILY REMOVED]
    • [2ND FINAL RELEASE]: Link
    • [1ST FINAL RELEASE]: Link
    Source: Link

FAQ

1. Why i'm getting bootloops after only wipe data w/o /data/media internal storage?
    A: Because sometimes, our /data partition is corrupted, so full wipe is possible.
    2. Do i get OTAs everyday?
    A: No! Because we're not get this to official, so no OTAs
    3. Is init.d supported?
    A: Yes, all CyanogenMod ROMs support this, so be free at scriptings
    4. Can you include Samsung Apps/ ABCXYZ features here?
    A: No! But, you can customize this ROM for your own. If you wanna release it public, give proper credits.
    5. I've installed on SM-G313H, but my phone is single-SIM, so why i'm getting dual-SIM?
    A: Remove "persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds" from build.prop to switch to single-SIM mode.
    6. I'm on SM-G313H/ML, but when installed this ROM, i got SM-G313HZ, why?
    A: This ROM is mainly created for SM-G313HZ. If you want to get back to your phone model, change "ro.product.model" in build.prop to your phone model.
    7. I can't connect to WiFi?
    A: Use any root browser software, go to /data/misc/wifi, change "ctrl_interface" from wpa_supplicant.conf from "wlan0" to "/data/misc/wifi/sockets"
    8. WiFi Direct in Settings is not working?
    A: This feature is in beta-testing. You can use any 3rd-party software to use this feature.
    9. What kernel is using in this ROM? Can i install any kernel on this ROM?
    A: Mostly is stock kernel with sth modified to work with CM. You could use any kernel in this CM as you want, but don't send bug reports or confuses about bricked your device due to installing custom kernel. Read carefully first if you're going to install custom kernel. If your device is soft bricked, restore it with Odin or reinstall the ROM with factory reset.
    10. Why i can't move apps to SD card?
    A: Google and CM themselves removed the code of App2SD from framework mainline, so this feature is unavailable
    11. Why i can't call to anyone, even you said that RIL is fixed?
    A: You've to active SIMs first, by go to Settings >> SIM cards >> Configure SIM cards >> Touch active (ON/OFF switch) to active SIMs and use them as usual
    12. Why installing apps is so damn long?
    A: Due to our phone's nature, a 512MB RAM and single-core CPU so if many apps is running background, this could happens. Installing full gapps play a role with this too
    13. Where's transparent status bar?
    A: You have to enable developer options first, by go to Settings >> About phone >> 7-taps on build number >> Back to settings >> Performance >> Choose "Force high-end graphics" >> Reboot
    14.Why after recording, my videos are blacked-out? And changing snap pics << >> recording the screen is nearly black?
    A: First, before recording, you've to change codec to MPEG4 first in camera settings. The screen is nearly black because camera's low-light detection module seems broken. Switch to other modes >> Get out camera app >> Reopen it again to fix.
    15. Missing 480p quality on YouTube, tho stock still have it?
    A: Look at build.prop, change Android version to 4.4.2 and reboot, feel the magic :D

Credits:

• If you're going to reuse our work, be kind and give proper credits
    • This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    • Open-source doesn't mean "out of respect"

Screenshots:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

CHANGELOG:
    Code:
    - 2016/1/10
             + Initial release
    - 2016/01/24
             + Fixed bluetooth (yay!)
             + Partially fixed video decoding (you can still watching YouTube videos but with low res. FB playback still dead for now)
             + Now with zRAM enabled (harder multitasking)
             + GPS fixed
             + Apps FC fixed (due to OOM-situation, because of missing dalvik lines from build.prop)
    - 2016/01/31
             + Fully fixed hardware rendering, now the phone is super-smooth (another yay!, thanks to [user=5822936]@corphish[/user])
             + Fixed wifi and bluetooth tethering
             + Partially fixed camera (still can't take pics and record but can see what's your camera heading to)
             + SD card is now unmountable
             + Fixed battery stats
             + ALMOST FULLY FIXED RIL (damn the 2nd SIM data, but the 1st SIM data still works and big thanks to [user=6100326]@itigr[/user]) (HZ/ML only)
             + Integrates all modules as built-in
    - 2016/02/06
             + Fully fixed audio recording
             + Fully fixed camera (now you can snap pics and record like stock)
             + Fixed HW codecs (you could watch films at 720p, but... YouTube seems hates it on 4.4.4)
             + Fixed 2nd SIM signal (going for 2nd SIM data) (HZ/ML only, H fully functional with RIL)
             + Fully fixed tethering (USB, Bluetooth and Wifi tethering now works as it does)
             + Increased zRAM size to 256MB
             + Switch to CM11 bluetooth firmware
             + Added WiFi Direct option (testing)
    - 2016/02/08
             + Fixed apps freezes (needs confirmation)
             + Added deadline scheduler
    - 2016/02/11 (stable)
             + Fixed phone freezes immediately when doing intensive tasks like games.... (finally)
    - 2016/02/13 (FINAL RELEASE)
             + Fully fixed dual-SIM (finally again)
    - 2016/04/29 (2nd FINAL RELEASE)
             + Fixed gallery bug, ROM now will be in completely stable state
    New build is here! Changes:
    • Everything in the 2nd stable build
    • Updated sources, Android security patch v20160401