Note: I'm not the developer of this ROM. I just contribute with Zim555 to create the xda thread and social groups. You can thanks him, instead of me
[COLOR="red"]* Your warranty is now void. Knox 0x1[/COLOR]
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Reboot to TWRP Recovery using 3 button combo: (Vol up + Power + Home).
* Wipe (System, Data, and Cache)
* Install the ROM from SDcard using TWRP recovery.
* Flash GApps
* Reboot and wait.
Go to settings > Display > Live display > First option > Disable all adjustments.
Q: How to take a logcat on a Windows PC?
A: You'll need a Windows PC to do that. The instructions are simple:
1. Download ADB.zip from Google Drive
2. Extract the zip, you'll find a folder in ADB
3. Open the folder
4. Clear the address bar and type cmd
6. You will see the command prompt
7. To start the logcat type: Adb logcat
8. Your PC will start generating all logs from your phone.
9. To stop logcat press: ctrl + C
10. To save logcat type: adb logcat > log.txt
11. Exit ADB you'll find the log.txt in ADB folder
12. Copy your file to your SDcard and send it to Zim555 using Telegram Supergroup or on XDA thread
Also check this helpful YouTube tutorial: Video Link
Q: How to get notified about new builds and new features?