[ROM][STABLE][7.1.2] Slim 7 [m7]

Search This thread

mcxurxo

Jan 8, 2011
Try installing as primary first then swap to secondary

I've tried 7.0 version as secondary using swap and restoring a TWRP backup after, and no way with any of two methods. The only way to run nougat with mutirom (as I know) is installing it as primary. But the secondaries won't start up.
Maybe multirom is not ready to nougat... yet :).

Mikecosta64

Nov 28, 2015
Miami
Does anybody else have any problems connecting to wifi? I can connect to the wifi at my home fine but when I try to connect to the wifi at my university the connect button is grayed out. Even after I input my password it still is grayed out.

Nebrassy

Sep 17, 2015
Lattakia
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Try installing as primary first then swap to secondary

that was what I wanted to try, problem is I have Artmod 10 installed as primary which is a pretty big ROM, in addition to alot of apps and data as it's my primary phone, so I had to delete/backup alot of stuff.
this ROM works if installed as primary, however it doesn't support kexec and the workaround doesn't work, currently trying to copy it to secondary and see what happens.

definitely amazing ROM, hope to see MultiROM support and kexec soon.

NoSpamDan

Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2012
candyroms.org
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7T
that was what I wanted to try, problem is I have Artmod 10 installed as primary which is a pretty big ROM, in addition to alot of apps and data as it's my primary phone, so I had to delete/backup alot of stuff.
this ROM works if installed as primary, however it doesn't support kexec and the workaround doesn't work, currently trying to copy it to secondary and see what happens.

definitely amazing ROM, hope to see MultiROM support and kexec soon.
I have kexec support in my Slim7 bacon builds (different device) and have been using MultiROM. Nougat only will install as a primary for me unless I use a patch from our Gerrit, but then it doesn't boot up (so far).

If you have Nougat as a primary ROM and you boot into it, the next time you want to run a secondary ROM you need to go into MultiROM recovery, select "List ROMs", select your secondary ROM you wish to use, and then use the "Run Restorecon" option. It will then boot.

Good luck!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim7 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 7.1. Nougat and offers the following original features:
    Slim7 is still in its early stages of development so some of these may not be present yet in the ROM, Slim typically offers the following original features:
    • Slim Navbar & Hardware key rebinding
      • ​Single tap action,​​ ​long press action, double tap action!-We’ve got you covered.
    • Slim Actions & Chamber of secrets
      • ​Customize your device to the fullest​​ ​-You’re a wizard!
    • SlimRecents
      • ​A Faster alternative to stock recents ​-Your device, your choice.
    • SlimLauncher
      • ​​An​ ​Open​ ​source,​ ​feature​ ​filled​ ​launcher!​​ ​-Make yourself at home
    • Status bar customization
      • ​Clock and Date? Battery? ​-More​ ​fun​ ​than​ ​you​ ​can​ ​shake​ ​a​ ​stick​ ​at.

Important links:

slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Downloads - Slimify your device!

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - m7 kernel source.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimRoms M7 N, ROM for the HTC One (m7)

Contributors
    Flinny, SlimRoms
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-07-01
    Current Beta Version: 0.29

Created 2016-10-24
    Last Updated 2017-07-08
    I've left the download for the 7.0 test below in case anyone feels the need to go back for any reason :)

ROM
    MD5

For 7.0 I'd suggest installing opengapps arm -> 7.0 -> nano from http://opengapps.org/
    I've replaced the build in post #2 with a new one, Video recording seems to work nicely, and I've made changes so that GPS builds from source properly again, and was able to get a lock etc.

Nick.
    I've uploaded a test version of Slim 7.1. It's linked in the 2nd post :)
    Ok, I've put an updated test build of 7.1.1 in the second post, it has some SELinux fixes, so incall audio should now work again with SELinux enforced.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone