[ROM][STABLE][7.1.2] Slim 7 [m7]

Search This thread

saturday_night

Sep 7, 2016
I flashed slim7 yesterday, and you have done i really nice work here. Battery drain is much better than with slim6 . Just a little bit under 1% per hour with same configuration like i had on slim6. Thank you for putting so much effort in the beautiful m7 ;)

Bughora

Oct 16, 2016
I flashed slim7 yesterday, and you have done i really nice work here. Battery drain is much better than with slim6 . Just a little bit under 1% per hour with same configuration like i had on slim6. Thank you for putting so much effort in the beautiful m7 ;)

Is there a way I can [start] help with fixing the video recording issue?

Acogu

Jun 3, 2009
Melbourne
My priorities are hardware/fixing phone specific issues, the "Rom" side will progress as SlimRoms as a whole progresses :)

I got to say I was surprised by this. Nice ROM you've made mate!
  • A workaround for the Video Recording bug is to use Cameringo. It just works.
  • I tried bluetooth streaming to my car today, it is a bit buggy, some parts of the songs were skipped (or jumped) and I had to restart the device at the beginning to make it see my car's BT. Still need more time to check this.

Cheers!

staffe

May 4, 2011
Thank you very much for keeping our device up to date! I tried your latest Slim7 build but having issues with my WIFI connection. Every view minutes it just disconnects and then reconnects after a while. It seems there's a problem with "IpReachabilityMonitor".
Logcat: drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rGe3kjDMwkWGhIcGRjVjlVV1U/view
Thanks again :)

george0825

Nov 5, 2013
Rom is fluid.. I never encounter hang or sudden reboot.. I played nfs no limits i never feel any overheat.. I will try to use this as my daily driver.. Thanks for keeping our m7 alive.. Cheers

Grobsen

Sep 9, 2013
Thank you very much for the ROM
Having some issues installing it via Multirom as secondary

Any suggestions (maybe edit the updater script) ?

Code:
E:unknown command [log]
script aborted: E1001: Failed to update system image.
E1001: Failed to update system image.
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
rm: can't remove 'META-INF/com/google/android': No such file or directory
Failed to install ZIP!

mcxurxo

Jan 8, 2011
Thank you very much for the ROM
Having some issues installing it via Multirom as secondary

Any suggestions (maybe edit the updater script) ?

Code:
script aborted: E1001: Failed to update system image.
E1001: Failed to update system image.
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
rm: can't remove 'META-INF/com/google/android': No such file or directory
Failed to install ZIP!

Try changing this

block_image_update("/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", package_extract_file("system.transfer.list"), "system.new.dat", "system.patch.dat") ||
abort("E1001: Failed to update system image.");

for this:

block_image_update("/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", package_extract_file("system.transfer.list"), "system.new.dat", "system.patch.dat");

in updater-script. The error message shows after all, but the installation is OK.

If you are using multirom, you have to install as primary rom. As secundary rom doesn't start up.

Reactions: Grobsen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim7 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 7.1. Nougat and offers the following original features:
    Slim7 is still in its early stages of development so some of these may not be present yet in the ROM, Slim typically offers the following original features:
    • Slim Navbar & Hardware key rebinding
      • ​Single tap action,​​ ​long press action, double tap action!-We’ve got you covered.
    • Slim Actions & Chamber of secrets
      • ​Customize your device to the fullest​​ ​-You’re a wizard!
    • SlimRecents
      • ​A Faster alternative to stock recents ​-Your device, your choice.
    • SlimLauncher
      • ​​An​ ​Open​ ​source,​ ​feature​ ​filled​ ​launcher!​​ ​-Make yourself at home
    • Status bar customization
      • ​Clock and Date? Battery? ​-More​ ​fun​ ​than​ ​you​ ​can​ ​shake​ ​a​ ​stick​ ​at.

Important links:

slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Downloads - Slimify your device!

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - m7 kernel source.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimRoms M7 N, ROM for the HTC One (m7)

Contributors
    Flinny, SlimRoms
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-07-01
    Current Beta Version: 0.29

Created 2016-10-24
    Last Updated 2017-07-08
    I've left the download for the 7.0 test below in case anyone feels the need to go back for any reason :)

ROM
    MD5

For 7.0 I'd suggest installing opengapps arm -> 7.0 -> nano from http://opengapps.org/
    I've replaced the build in post #2 with a new one, Video recording seems to work nicely, and I've made changes so that GPS builds from source properly again, and was able to get a lock etc.

Nick.
    I've uploaded a test version of Slim 7.1. It's linked in the 2nd post :)
    Ok, I've put an updated test build of 7.1.1 in the second post, it has some SELinux fixes, so incall audio should now work again with SELinux enforced.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone