• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][STABLE][AUG]LineageOS-16.0[F2FS][A6000/A6000 Plus][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • Camera
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • GPS

Known issues:
  • None

Don't report about known issues, It will be ignored

Screenies?

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
  • Flash latest TWRP Else you will get errors
  • Boot into your recovery
  • Wipe cache, dalvik's cache,system,data,internal storage
  • Flash ROM-Flash Gapps
  • Done-Reboot Now
  • Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :
Don't forget to press thanks
Follow This Link Downloads

Source code:
ROM: https://github.com/lineageos/android
Device: dev-harsh1998/android_device_lenovo_a6000
Kernel: dev-harsh1998/kernel_lenovo_msm8916
Proprietary Vendor: dev-harsh1998/prorietary_vendor_lenovo

Our telegram group: Official Lenovo A6000 Dev & User Interaction chat

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS-16.0 for Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus [UNIFIED], ROM for the Lenovo A6000/Plus

Contributors
dev_harsh1998
Source Code: http://github.com/lineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Hex Firmware Patch
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-03-02
Last Updated 2019-08-10

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190302-172225_Trebuchet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190302-172225_Trebuchet.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 12,189
  • Screenshot_20190302-172159_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190302-172159_Settings.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 12,248
  • Screenshot_20190302-172213_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190302-172213_Settings.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 12,113
Last edited:

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
Frequently asked questions.

Q : I get error 255/7 while flashing from recovery
A : Flash using correct TWRP.

Q : How do i flash rom?
A : No rocket science Just wipe /system /cache /dalvik's cache & internal storage from twrp, Then simply flash the rom package and reboot.

Q : Can I dirty flash the next build?
A : If you are upgrading from previous builds of this rom to the current builds then O'course you can dirty flash by just flashing the new rom package , gapps package and wiping both the cache partition however i advice you to refrain from doing dirty flash. Follow the instructions if posted after a build drop and flash the package accordingly if instructions explicitly mention about clean flashing.

Q : Where do i get compatible gapps/ I can't signIn into google play?
A : Get your Gapps from OpenGapps.org, only use Pico or nano! If you want my support.

Q : Is root access included in this Rom?
A : No it is not. Some testers have had success with Magisk though.

Q : Can I flash ABC mod? Does the ROM support it?
A : Yeah sure, but I will not support you. And no, the ROM probably does not support it.

Q : Android go, when?
A : Decided to disable it for now for good

Q : Is VOLTE supported ?
A : No.

Q : Is the ROM suited for daily usage ?
A : Yes, Looks like all basic daily usage stuff is functional.

Q : WHEN UPDATE?? GIB UPDATE PL0X.
A : I only post updates when there's a decent list of changes. I'm a college student and there's only so much I can do. Please do not spam my PM regarding this.
I will not respond to any messages demanding ETAs

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2018
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
Boots
Camera
RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Video Playback
Audio
Sensors
GPS

Known issues:
Selinux is permissive.

Screenies?

Screens

Flash latest TWRP Else you will get errors
Boot into your recovery
Wipe cache, dalvik's cache,system,data,internal storage
Flash ROM-Flash Gapps
Done-Reboot Now
Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :
Single build is compatible across all the A6000 variants!. That means same package is to be flashed on Lenovo A6000/Lenovo A6000 Plus & Lenovo A6000 SE, The package also works on Lenovo K30-T and Lenovo K3 Music lemon

Source code:

LineageOS-16.0 for Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus [UNIFIED], ROM for the Lenovo A6000/Plus

Contributors
dev_harsh1998
Source Code:http://github.com/lineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-03-02
Last Updated 2019-03-02
nice ... thanxxx dev

Reactions: vinayreddy4a9

pine1212

May 9, 2018
baseband version unknown

Lenovo k30-t baseband version unknown, on Android 8.1,i have changed the baseband file to work correctly,this time i just fresh flash this rom follow installation steps

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
Lenovo k30-t baseband version unknown, on Android 8.1,i have changed the baseband file to work correctly,this time i just fresh flash this rom follow installation steps

It all depends upon the modem that you have flashed make sure you are on the hex firmware patch one else the basebandstring will show unknown but as long as you are getting network and you are able to make calls, data and text its not an issue. Check the screenshot section baseband string is properly displayed, just make sure you're on the correct firnware.

ABack.21

Jan 17, 2019
Asian

What's working :
  • Boots
  • Camera
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • GPS

Known issues:
  • Selinux is permissive.

Screenies?

• Flash ROM-Flash Gapps
  • Done-Reboot Now
  • Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :
Single build is compatible across all the A6000 variants!. That means same package is to be flashed on Lenovo A6000/Lenovo A6000 Plus & Lenovo A6000 SE, The package also works on Lenovo K30-T and Lenovo K3 Music lemon

Source code:

Contributors
dev_harsh1998

Version Information

Created 2019-03-02
Last Updated 2019-03-02

i had to said that: this is best pie rom smooth and multaking.
i tried all pie rom on 1GB device. all not for 1 GB exept from this rom:)
But security not safe on locscreen i still can turn on wifi....

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

really best. Only this pie rom for 1GB. other pie rom not for 1GB. oh my god. i found. thanks. but not safe on lockscreen with pin security.

Reactions: alaconda1212

Harsha93

Jul 11, 2018
Tell me how to disable tap2wake.. it was really annoying to me.
Are you such a lazy guy to find it jus in display settings?
Can't you just ask where can i turn it off..who asked about your experience about it...there are many people with power button failure relying on that..its an excellent feature added by dev for this f_ _king old device..
Be gentle and requesting tone next time...else try to stick with stock awesome rom in lollipop

Chandru_113

Jun 26, 2017
First of all Thanks to "Dev_harsh1998" This Rom is butter smooth and having great battery backup than the other Pie Roms (even better than Aicp). Only Problem is "SELinux" like dev mentioned about it and For me "Device Randomly rebooting some times while using"...And Thanks again Man..!

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
First of all Thanks to "Dev_harsh1998" This Rom is butter smooth and having great battery backup than the other Pie Roms (even better than Aicp). Only Problem is "SELinux" like dev mentioned about it and For me "Device Randomly rebooting some times while using"...And Thanks again Man..!

For the Selinux just go to the trust interface and hide the selinux status, Fixing the selinux to permissive would require me to write tons of sepolicy for this device and not forgetting that this device runs kitkat camera blobs, So yeah I am not planning on wasting hours doing sepolicy anyways, If you face random reboot drop me the console-ramoops of the device once you have had the reboot so I can look what happened and fix it.

Reactions: Ŕu§hi

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
Time for update(More perf bump!!! Enjoy!)

Read the changelog:- here!

Downloads?
Method 1:-
-> People on the previous build should be getting a OTA notification or can manually check for update via the updater app and can update from there.

Method 2:
Those who want to update manually can download the build from my basketbuild folder (Linked in the first post of this thread) flash it from recovery and reboot.

Clean flash?
If you are upgrading from previous build to the current build then there is no need of doing clean flash, Just simply flash the new package and reboot. If you are coming from some other rom you have to do a clean flash that includes wiping your internal storage else your bug reports would be ignored.

Regards,
Harsh!t Jain

Last edited:

ABack.21

Jan 17, 2019
Asian

Downloads?
-> People on the previous build should be getting a OTA notification or can manually check for update via the updater app and can update from there.

Method 2:
Those who want to update manually can download the build from my basketbuild folder (Linked in the first post of this thread) flash it from recovery and reboot.

Clean flash?
If you are upgrading from previous build to the current build then there is no need of doing clean flash, Just simply flash the new package and reboot. If you are coming from some other rom you have to do a clean flash that includes wiping your internal storage else your bug reports would be ignored.

Regards,
Harsh!t Jain

Thanks man for this. :)

Reactions: alaconda1212

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • Camera
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • GPS

Known issues:
    • None

Screenies?

• Flash ROM-Flash Gapps
    • Done-Reboot Now
    • Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :

Source code:

Contributors
    dev_harsh1998

Version Information

Created 2019-03-02
    Last Updated 2019-08-10
    Time for an update

Changelog
    • Lineage Upstream & June Patch changes
    • Kernel patched against latest June vdic Hardening
    • Binder from Android-4.19-Q kernel common
    • Fixed kernel tmpfs panics.
    • Many more changes check my device repo on github for more information.

Instructions :- if you are on the previous build dirty flash would be enough for upgrade, but if you are migrating from another rom make sure you do a clean flash.

Downloads :- lineage-16.0-20190610-UNOFFICIAL-a6000.zip
    Frequently asked questions.

Q : I get error 255/7 while flashing from recovery
    A : Flash using correct TWRP.

Q : How do i flash rom?
    A : No rocket science Just wipe /system /cache /dalvik's cache & internal storage from twrp, Then simply flash the rom package and reboot.

Q : Can I dirty flash the next build?
    A : If you are upgrading from previous builds of this rom to the current builds then O'course you can dirty flash by just flashing the new rom package , gapps package and wiping both the cache partition however i advice you to refrain from doing dirty flash. Follow the instructions if posted after a build drop and flash the package accordingly if instructions explicitly mention about clean flashing.

Q : Where do i get compatible gapps/ I can't signIn into google play?
    A : Get your Gapps from OpenGapps.org, only use Pico or nano! If you want my support.

Q : Is root access included in this Rom?
    A : No it is not. Some testers have had success with Magisk though.

Q : Can I flash ABC mod? Does the ROM support it?
    A : Yeah sure, but I will not support you. And no, the ROM probably does not support it.

Q : Android go, when?
    A : Decided to disable it for now for good

Q : Is VOLTE supported ?
    A : No.

Q : Is the ROM suited for daily usage ?
    A : Yes, Looks like all basic daily usage stuff is functional.

Q : WHEN UPDATE?? GIB UPDATE PL0X.
    A : I only post updates when there's a decent list of changes. I'm a college student and there's only so much I can do. Please do not spam my PM regarding this.
    I will not respond to any messages demanding ETAs
    Time for update.
    • August kernel & Android Security Bulletin Patches merged
    • Past kernel changes & optimizations of last 2 month
    • Completely Shifted to arm optimized routines
    • Update android math libraries from freebsd OSS
    • Fixed Dalvik's value not being applied sometimes.
    • Initial sepolicies

Note:- Dirty Flash from previous lineage build is fine but after boot give device time to settle down, might take 2-3 cycles for phone, Clean flash is recommended if you are migrating from other rom that includes wiping even the internal storage.

If you are on the last stable build you should be getting ota for the current build and you can update directly from there.

Download:- lineage-16.0-20190808-UNOFFICIAL-a6000.zip

Downloads?

Method 2:

Clean flash?

Regards,
    Harsh!t Jain